Time passes Year 2 Part 1
331 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The new year break was over, Food distribution became permanent and completely handled by Yu Hue. 3 Slaves that yu hue selected previously were now made into proper attendants and received eduction from HN2's Night lectures. 

Shen Xia sitting in his modern chair and table which looked like an office desk, Full of papers and many people standing in front of him who was in charge of different things.

"As you all can see I am quite busy, how about taking a seat and wait for a moment."

Tian Ding says. In Tian Ding's get up, Shen Xia's body grows up and his long blank hair changes into white and a mask hiding his face. So all of the city or country thinks that Tian Ding is a different person than Shen Xia except for his disciples and some close ones.

For now, there are not many departments and still, not many works were done, So Shen Xia only made some representative whom he could talk with about matters regarding the country. 

Yu Ziyou who was for now overseeing the construction of all Country spoke.

"With the new helpers joining now we almost have enough people to get a reconstruction of the country done in 2 to 3 years."

Tian Ding:

"Are you sure? Can't the time get lower?"

Yu Ziyou: 

"Xie Xie, It's not possible for now. We need almost 10,000 more workers."

Tian Ding notes it down while Yu Hue speaks up now, he is in charge of the agriculture department even at 6 years of age. 

"We also need more workers and My Lord, how about you try and expand the country to its original size?"

Yu Ziyou on the sides says.

"If we have almost 20,000 more construction men only then I can say with ease that as long as Master H gives them education and let them cultivate, then the whole country will be reborn with a new shape to its original size no more then its original one in 3 years easily."

Tian Ding and HN2 Nod at the suggestion.

Yu Hua again speaks up

"My lord, I think we need to collect talent and also more mines. We also need to get something special to exchange with other countries as a merchant company. My lord should now consider making shadow soldiers and protection of its country too."

HN2 comments

"Exactly, what we need first is protection and second medicine as our food and water problems are solved."

Yu Yingjun now speaks up, he was in Incharge overseeing of all resources.

"Xie Xie, I think you really should start to find iron mines and magic stones too."

Yu Airen speaks in turn.

"Ge, I want to make a special task force with 300 beastmasters."

Tian Ding:

"ok, I will take those people and find some beast to tame ok?"

Secretary H

"Now my report, Master we lack talent. The security is non-existent and the people cultivating will only be able to reach King-soul level at most after becoming soldiers."

The list was long and time was short.

The first and foremost task that Shen Xia did was to find construction workers and farmers. The population of Lipin(Meaning: Gift), Lipin was named by Tian Ding, to this abandoned, lost, and ruinous country, on its reconstruction. Was scarce according to HN2, 1.5 Million people happily lived here, and now not even 50,000 made Shen Xia's determination stronger.

He let all his disciples reach the peak of the Spiritual stage, So he could take them out and help them in their breakthrough. Until then the morning lectures, All reports, and his own cultivation went on.

A month later, All of his disciples had reached the peak state of the spiritual stage and were now stuck in the bottleneck. Handling all matters back to HN2 and now also taking the first batch of 2000 people with him. The Second batch's 7000 people could now cultivate and fight properly. but they were on qi collecting state's start while first batch people were already at the peak of Core formation stage.

He was going out this time for a longer period for 5 months or so. 300 beastmaster also came with them. 

Until he came back System was determined for the city to be done completely and they now start construction roads and other facilities and also oversizing the place too. The system had too much work to do.

[Who said hosts could be bullied !!]

The team was big 2316 people were going somewhere. 

Shen Xia had money of at least 9 million and he could easily raise all these guys for 5 months. 

According to what Xia remembered about the story, Xuan Jun had killed almost three different tribes for his black lotuses, 

  1. Lion tribe with a population of 50,000
  2. Spirit tribe, too powerful but weak against one thing (secret for now) a population of 3000
  3. Intelligent beings, a secret tribe of humans who can't cultivate but have more brains, and the only tribe who defeated MC twice. a population of 200

So Shen Xia was first going on Spirit mountain to advance his cultivation with his disciples and then go to the threat I mean negotiate with Lion tribe.

2 months later the result was too great because of many accidents.

Shen Xia  King soul 3rd stage.
Yu Hua, Yu Airen, Yu Yingjun, Yu Meiren and YuZiyou, Lin Fen King soul 1st stage.
Last 8 Indirect disciples the peak of spiritual formation.
1000 cultivators Spirit formation 4th stage.
300 cultivators Spirit formation 2nd stage.
700 cultivators Spirit formation 1st stage.
100 beast cultivators 6th ranked beast was tamed-50
200 beast cultivators  5th ranked beast was tamed-200

Pretty good right? 

They were happy but Shen Xia was not. This mountain was weird, He couldn't even find a single treasure in any nook or cranny of this place.

Now Shen Xia let them solidify their cultivation base. So for a month, he sends all of them away except his disciples who he fought himself because of their cultivation stage and his too.

At night when all people were coming back after practice.

Yu Ziyou:

"Xie Xie where will we go after this?"

Tian Ding:

"Hmm, How about getting some people under us for free?"

Yu Hua:

"Who will you cheat?"

Tian Ding:

"Hehe"

Tian Xin:

"Mama!! Oo! Oo!"

Yu Yingjun:

"Xin wants to sleep mama~"

Yu Airen:

"Aish, I am jealous of mama~ "

Tian Ding:

"Say brother or at least brother? hm?"

Tian Xin pouts and starts to cry

Yu Meiren:

"Ge, see you made Xin cry!"

Yu Hua:

"Whatever he calls you does that matter? hurry and take him to sleep!"

Lin Fen: 

"Master you go I will watch tonight with Xian Ren."

Xian Ren was a military talent in Lipin. Even the system praised him that he could be more powerful than Xuan Jun. Though he looked like a weak and handsome rich boy he was 14 years old muscle brain idiot.

Lion tribe was only a week at a distance so Tian Ding made his army of 2300 to go back to Lipin in a month or else he will beat them all up. He gave them a million gold taels to get some gifts for the people back.

The 16 people then went toward the lion tribe's place. 

They reached the place. The Lion tribe was not the beast-man but they had powers of one. They had the overly destructive physique of Lions and in the Novel, after the MC gets Main FL he will give her Lion clans secret Treasures as a purposing gift.

"Ah what a waste he did."

(Yes I agree)

"Couldn't he be more useful? Why not he gives her a jewel of Sea clan? Cheh, I will take this tribe under me and protect them."

Tian Ding along with his disciples meets with the king of the Lion tribe. The king looked at Tian Ding with surprising action. 

The King was Still in the King-soul 2nd stage while Tian Ding and all his disciples with him were already in the King-soul stage at such a young age. 

King Hewa Li, went on his knees and begged for Tian Ding to make him his disciple and Tian Ding said he won't but if he comes with him along with his tribe under him and lives in his country then he will make all of them at least reach Nascent soul stage in 3 years.

Hewa Li said to give him three days time limit.

Yu Hua: 

"will they agree? Xie?"

Yu Meiren:

"I think they will do anything for power Hua-ge."

Tian Ding: 

"exactly so relax."

Two days later the Lion tribe reached their decision and Hewa Li along with his two sons and his queen requested his presence.

Hewa Li:

"If not me please take my sons as your disciples. They may be weak now but they are both talented."

Tian Ding:

"Indirect disciple then."

The king looked stressed by that decision but before he could say anything Yu Hua said

"Worry not your majesty, My Master only says Indirect and Direct but he treats his all disciples equally see the 9 Indirect disciples are also here right?"

This made King's worries a lot easier, At this moment Queen spoke:

"Will we all be treated...um.."

Tian Ding understood her worries, As another race, they might be feared or looked down upon.

"No worries, After the stabilizing of the country in 3 years I will make your House the first Nobles in my country along with Military power under me."

This sentence really eased a lot of her and her family's worries. but another problem appeared

"One more thing Lord Tian Ding"

Tian Ding : 

"Please speak easily."

Hewa Li:

"Can we make an engagement to solidify this relationship?"

Tian Ding and his team only blinked their eyes and after a moment Yu Hua said:

"With whom your highness?"

Hewa Li:

"My son likes your disciple Xian Ren and he wanted to propose this relationship."

Lin Fan looked at Tian Ding and both smiled:

"Of course."

They didn't ask Xian Ren because that guy was already proposed 2 days ago and they all saw how he blushed so they left him on his own devices but still helped the couple.

Hewa Li was ecstatic and his son Hewa Rou and Hewa Yun said their respects to their master.

Tian Ding said that in a month they will leave so he should make his tribe's people get important stuff but also get the deeds of this land and auction it. 

A month later the 50,000 march with King Hewa and master Tian Ding at front headed toward Lipin in secret.

Because they needed to be discreet about their march they arrived at Lipin 2 weeks later.

Arriving at Lipin they saw that walls and gates were still under-developed while the city was almost complete. 

HN2 in his human form along with some representatives of each batch arrived at the gate while the citizens were happily cheering. This was to welcome Lipin's Emperor, Tian Ding.

The 2000 cultivators of the first batch were wearing soldiers Hanfu of White and Blue fire vanishing in it.

Looking in harmony they said united when HN2 said one thing.

"Greet the Emperor!"

The 2000 people said:

"The First battalion Code-Blue greets his Royal Majesty and the royal family Yu with respect"

All cheered at  this even King Hewa Li and his tribe cheered while Tian Ding looked at HN2 weirdly

[What are you worrying about hurry and say something]

"I thank you all. Because of how happy I am Let's have a holiday today and tomorrow."

They all cheered HN2 said in Tian Ding's mind

[City is 9/10th part complete you can easily settle these 50,000 or so people, Other residents are already settled and we still have the capacity to have 200,000 more people.]

'Good, Let's talk in detail.'

The next 2 weeks went by in happiness. The lion tribe became a Noble Lion household and also a Noble One. They also had an engagement ceremony for Xian Ren And Hewa Rou. 

Lipin's first general who was now a student of HN2 was also someone who could talk easily with Tian Ding after knowing that he was Shen Xie and soon will be 7 years of age. The Emperor's palace was now under construction.

Yu Ziyou and Hewa Xing (wife of Hewa Li) were responsible for the construction of the Palace. 

While In the study of Tian Ding a piece of important news was given,

HN2:

[I think the emperor is doubting your existence now, do we do something?]

Shen Xie:

"hmm? No need, First tell me who was the one who said that?"

HN2:

[It was your father, He said that he wants to see your dead body.]

Shen Xie:

"Then just give him one."

HN2:

[got it and also, As you are now in king-soul stage your monthly pocket money along with your bonus because of the disciples under you is 30 Million a month]

Shen Xie:

"Good."

And so 6 months of 2nd year passed by as hectic as always.

 

Hewa Li and Hewa Xing 

   

 

Hewa Rou: My Wifey is so cute when fighting ~

Xian Ren: No, Hubby is more cool when fighting

Hewa Rou: Oh really! then I will fight more from now

Xian Ren: Really, so cool!

Yu Ziyou: 'rolls eyes'

Yu Meiren: KYAA! so sweet

Tian Ding: Free dogfood

Yu Hua: sigh we are still babies, Xie close your eyes and you both too.

HN2: I am a bullied system ok?

 

13