Time passes Year 3 Part 1
272 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shen Xie, Yu Ziyou, Yu Hua, and Yu Yingjun were now 8 years and Yu Airen and Yu Meiren were now 7 years. While their beloved Tian Xin was 2 years and still said mama to Shen Xie.

[Seems like that title won't be going anytime soon...Pfft]

"HN2! Let's talk about work!"

[yes yes, The expanding process has been started by Yu Ziyou and Hewa Xing. The emperor's palace needs a little more time before its complete production. Also, Cloth Industry has been set up and the same for sugar Mills, Blizz is taking care of both things, Yu Yingjun just found 3 more Magic Stone mines near the 1st one and has already started the mining process, Airan wants to use magic stone for making the 7th class Nirvana barrier around Lipin.]

"Let them do whatever they want."

[Got it.]

Hewa Li was now completely giving army training to his 70,000 solider's while the same 70,000 solider's took cultivation and other classes from HN2.

Airan had finally got hold of how to make cookies and had open her own shop. 

Blizz and his race were really happy to be able to mix in with so many people and help them and also they were able to gain new knowledge because of Tian Ding.

The emperor's palace was one thing that all 4 races were looking forward to except the emperor himself, He was thinking that when this palace will be made his nightmare will start.

Spirit controls spiritual energy very easily and that's why they were so powerful even without any treasure. But to handle level 7th nirvana barrier either elf or elements controlling people were required.

Airan told her worries to Tian Ding who was as busy as always and suddenly he got a good idea.

"Yu Hua and Yu Meiren come here."

After a while.

Yu Hua:

"My Lord any problem?"

Yu Meiren:

"Xie-Ge?"

Tian Ding:
"both of you can take 1 million from the treasury and go get elves race to live with us go."

Yu Meiren:

"Yes?"

Yu Hua:
"Nice Idea My Lord but may I tell you elves only live in the forest and Lipin is associated in Desert."

Tian Ding:
"Yes, I know that, But I am thinking of making a huge forest and build some houses on it and make it apart of our Lipin."

Without further ado, the 2 went on a year-long journey. While Tian ding asked Hewa Rou and Xian Ren to take 2000 people of 1st battalion and go rescue all the abandoned people in Fion continent. He gave them 10 million as a resource for this journey.

According to Blizz we first need to strengthen our army and then our allies with other countries. Also, our resources mustn't lack.

"So... What else to do gain more army?"

Blizz:

"Simple conquer a small Kingdom."

Tian Ding:

"Father, Think about it, Even if I conquer a small kingdom with a population of mm at least 7 million, Where will we adjust them?"

Blizz:

"Just use those 7 million people to first build more houses and facilities in Lipin for a year as a punishment and then make them your citizen simple."

The Idea was not bad if that was the case then so be it. A country with a million as the population couldn't even stay strong let alone fight against an empire or others who had 10 million as the army and 30 million to 50 million as a population.

"Secretary H and Prime Minister Sange. What do you both think in this  regard."

Sange:

"It's a nice idea, your Majesty."

HN2:

"Let Marshal Hewa lead the army and I will let them know which Kingdom to attack with 7 million as the population."

So it was decided that a kingdom will fall under the banner of Lipin. HN2 successfully found a Kingdom which had a population of 6.5 million and was near Lipin so they could easily devour it. 

Lion noble household, Spirit Noble household, and Sage Noble household were more excited to participate with each other and same with 17000 people of Lipin.

Yu Yingjun went on to research more resources with Hewa Yun and Lin Fen. So they were also weren't able to participate in this war.

HN2 went to find some capable alchemist and take them under him, If not then he will just conquer the whole Alchemist association and snatch them under him. Because of this Hewa Xing was given full authority over Lipin along with Yu Ziyou to handle some paperwork and handle work for some time. 

As for Tian Ding and Tian Xin and his 7 disciples, they went to find a dragon's egg. 

According to the story plot, Xuan jun's 3rd wife was a man, Why? Because he was a young dragon and didn't knew right from wrong and became Xuan Jun's wife and later his slave. Xuan Jun had eaten 3 dragon's heart and one dragon was under him and that dragon was 17 years old when Xuan Jun was 22, So according to the timeline the dragons must be born in the profane mountain.

Profane Mountian was in the center of the Fion continent. 4 months at least was needed to reach there from Lipin.

So the war started on the 2nd month of the 3rd year of Epic Sage. Whereas Yu Hua and Yu Meiren found another weird race Dark elves. They were friendly by nature and wanted to live in the desert of God. They were in search of their dragon guardian's egg and required help. 

Yu Hua and Yu Meiren knew about Tian Ding's Journey's main object and baited dark elves by saying that 

Yu Hua:

"The dragon had left his children in my lord's care and My Lord has taken them as his children."

Lady Luck: OH MY GOSH! Nice Idea, Let's do it.

Hitler God: WOW, If those kids can be saved then let Shen Xie be their Guardian.

God of Destiny: OK! KYAA~~

Shen Xie: (╬ ꒪Д꒪)ノ I feel like getting scared and angry at the same time why?

Oblivious of God's plan, Shen Xie still went on his journey of Profane Mountain poor guy.

The Kingdom of diek was really nervous and angry. What the heck had they done to get the wrath of 3 rare and strongest races ha??

The war for Lipin was only a practical experience for real wars and they won the war without any fucking single causality in 3 months. 

The diek kingdoms now 5 million population along with their royal family and nobles were taken as slaves for a year only children were exempt from construction work. HN2 was still not back so Blizz and Airan took over the Kingdom and Yu Ziyou and Hewa Xing finally got to their favorite work of construction. 

Diek Kingdom's people were really happy to know that after a year they will be able to work and live with so many different races and enjoy life in such an amazing country. And so construction began for Diek citizens. 

Whereas now 700 dark elves and 30,000 elves were negotiating with Yu Hua and Yu Meiren. The Forest will be completely handed over Elves and dark elves can live as a noble household in Lipin same as the elve royal family. They agreed and asked that if the dragon's children were not with their emperor then they will go back without any other chance to be given.

And so after 5 months the elves and dark elves mission were completed by Yu Hua and Yu Meiren.

On their way back they met up with Xian Ren and Hewa Rou with many poor people behind them. So 30,000 elves, 700 dark elves, and 20,000 poor people with the first battalion and their leaders journeyed back to Lipin.

Tian Ding had finally found the four eggs on Profane mountain and now he dropped a drop of his blood on all four eggs but...

"One of them is really weak, 2 are healthy and one is useless, The last child seems more like on its deathbed then being born."

Tian ding remembered how he met Tian Xin and his heart was once again hurting. He wanted all four kids to at least see the world one time. Even if they were all useless Tian Ding will take them as his children and make them Imperial prince. He didn't know how to do that. Only 2 kids were responding cheerfully but the other 2 weren't responding much. 

At this moment he heard something.

"I can see that you want to love all my children right?"

Tian Ding saw a beautiful woman standing alongside a handsome male they looked so heavenly that Tian Ding wanted to take them as Gods instead of Hitler's one. 

"They are our children but we unexpectedly gave birth to many children at the same time and died due to the unbalance of the world. My children are parentless, How could this mother's soul rest easy but ... you are a really kind child to even want my children who might die because of the unbalancing of the world...I...it's this mother's request please take them...p-please."

Tian Ding looked at the sobbing fairy in front of him and her husband only looking at the eggs.

Even after death parents won't forget their children. They might be strict, busy, or leave their children alone but they will never once stop worrying for their own flesh and blood.

"Is there any way these 2 children can be saved?"

Tian Ding asked while looking at Tian Xin who was sleeping at the folding bed on a side, His 7 disciples were outside hunting.

"Thanks...I really thank you...my children ...I know you can protect them we will give you our Life Blessing as our thanks."

Life Blessing was when a soul's all power was transferred to another person and this blessing will make the donating soul vanish without anything left and receiving one will be as powerful as the donating one was. 

"No...No way, Please don't do this, The children won't be happy with this"

"No, We have thought of it and as dragons, they must listen to their parents as we are no more only you can do that. Our life has already ended, we will soon forget everything and enter reincarnation but we don't want that...only this is a method to prevent all this."

This time father dragon spoke making Tian Ding take a deep breath.

"I understand. I will...No my children will live a life where as long as they want something they will get it I promise."

As he said that the mother and father dragon shone and a moon and star emblem appeared on Tian Ding or Shen Xie's right hand.

Tian Ding felt too much power in his body and his soul felt lighter and more stable. He hurriedly closed his eyes and he saw that he was already in the Immortal realm's peak stage.

He then looked at the eggs they were all responding.

"Heart blood...your heart's drop of blood will save these children...Thank you once again."

Tian Ding looked at the souls of dragons which now had multiple cracks.

Tian Ding hurriedly stabs his chest and the blood of his heart was given to both weak children. He wanted the parent dragons to vanish with peace. 

"My children live long"

"My children live fearlessly"

The souls were nowhere to be found now. Tian Ding cried silently, He didn't even know the names of those parent dragons. They helped him so much and now he didn't who they were. 

According to the book story as soon as dragons are born they can instantly learn what their parents and environment want. He will wait and give these children human forms and take them back with care.

6 months of 3rd year had came to end. Many works were still left to be dealt with like how HN2 was now fearlessly killing the demon army and collecting the vampire army.

Shen Xie: 'The heck?? How the hell did HN2 go to Demonic land instead of alchemist country AH?!'

My characters only resemble them. They are not like them Ok? Pictures from Pinterest.

Father dragon 

3zHZjPC.jpg

Mother Dragon:

qlfGsgm.jpg

 

14