Time passes Year 3 Part final
243 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

7th Month of 3rd Epic Saga Year, The Dragon eggs finally hatched.

Lin Tian twin brother of Lin Fen and much serious than Lin Fen, No they are opposite one serious other cheerful. 

"Congratulations Master, 3 Imperial princes, and 2 Imperial princesses have been born. Many thanks to heaven"

 Tian Ding:

"I am fucking only 8 and got 6 children!"

Lin Tian:
"Master, His highness the youngest prince seems to have a fever."

The babies were too cute. Tian Ding had covered them for now but as they were only born, They needed meal or nutrients. So Tian Ding made his disciples and Tian Xin to go out of the cave and then he loosened his immortal aura to let the babies feed on it. 

The spiritual energy of Tian Ding was devoured in 30 minutes. But Tian Ding Knew that he needed to feed them like this only once a month for 2 years and other than that normal baby's milk and the meal would do. 

Tian Xin was now 2 years old. He was happy to have so many siblings and also those who looked younger than him.

"Names...that's one thing I wanted those parents dragons to do..."

The 2nd prince and 3rd princess were twins and born only 2 minutes before the 4th son and 5th princess than the last younger 6th prince was born. Of course, 1st prince was Tian Xin.

"HAH?! I NEED A WIFE. BUT NO! I DON'T NEED THAT TOO! MY CHILDREN THINK OF ME AS A MOM AHHH!!"

Lin Tian was really worried about his master's metal power. His Master got to handle the kingdom, His people, His disciple, and now his children, Poor Master of his.

The 2nd prince was named Tian Shandong. His twin Sister Tian Xin Ai. The 3rd prince Tian Taiyang while the 2nd princess Tian Ke Ai. The 6th child and youngest son were named Tian Ming.

With 6 babies the 8 not too adult people were now hurriedly going back to Lipin. 

While the other side was marching towards Lipin too with elves and poor people, found HN2 with a Vampire army and their population of 50,000 coming with happy faces. 

Xian Ren and Lin Fen along with HN2 looked at each other with complicated faces. 

Elves and dark elves to be together was one thing but to think Vampires to come along too! Lipin was becoming dangerous. 

But no problem because Tian Ding already told HN2 that he got 5 more children and also dragons at that too what a jackpot! YAY! The hell. He told him to hurriedly go back to Lipin and prepare the palace before he comes back. Much good news will result in a disaster. So they thought let's be quiet for some years and then after developing to Lipin completely and raising the babies completely then they will think of other idle stuff.

Lipin

Airan had completely changed the mood of the people with her songs. Even the slaves of Deik were happy to work for their own country production that was Lipin now.

Blizz had completed the road production and also expanded agricultural lands and the forests were now fully made only the houses were left to be built. The blacksmith was producing furniture, weapons, and bricks.

Cloth makers were happy to get their own industry with many new gadgets. 

Sange as the Prime minister was buried in paperwork. Yu Yingjun along with Yu Airen came back to tell them they found an Iron mine and another gold mine not much a distance. 

The Construction workers were also cultivators and could easily work for days without getting tired. Yu Ziyou was focusing on the construction of Lipins expansion and Hewa Xing was looking over the emperor's palace which was more or less complete. Yu was also a Royal Family member and so they were planned to be settled in Palace too. This way all of them could get much more place to work and help Tian Ding.

Hewa Xing was also looking at overall 5 noble household's constructions. Spirit, Lion, Sage, Elves, and Alchemists. Who knew her work will be increased soon enough.

Cloths makers were also told to make emperors robe and Hanfu along with Noble's cloths.

2 Months Later Xian Ren, Hewa Rou, Lin Fen, Hewa Yun, and HN2 returned. Vampire Lord and Elves royalty were stunned to see such a magnificent country in the desert where along with humans, Lion tribe, spirits and Intelligent being co-existed and also so happily like they are one big family.

Vampire Lord 'Eifert' also fell in love at first sight with sange who definitely didn't like him.

Elves royalty were now settled in their noble house while the 30,000 elves settled in Lipin forest. As for dark elves they were settled in Yu Mansion while Vampire Lord in Alchemist Noble house only for now.

The 50,000 vampires along with poor abandoned people were settled in Lipin already as Lipin was now able to afford 400,000 people easily but still, deik was working hard so they could settle in soon enough too. With the Emperor's palace being made and road being constructed all construction was focused only on expanding Lipin. 

Elves, Dark elves, and Vampires for now only saw how the work was going on. All of the people were busy. Some going here some going there. 

Even Royal Family could be seen running around in the streets usually. 

After a month, All Noble's along with first battalion Code-blue and 2nd battalion code-green and Royal family was standing in front of Still under the construction city gate. 

The new people and even Elves and vampires were wondering what was happening. HN2 was standing at first while as prime minister of Lipin, Sange was standing beside HN2. Airan and Blizz were floating in the air. Hewa Family was also standing in the front with all smiles. Yu family beside Sange. Elves only prince 'Ru' spoke up.

"Who are we waiting for?"

Yu Hua:

"The Owner of Lipin."

Just as Yu Hua said this Lin Tian came in view on the horse along with the other 6 disciples and a carriage with golden and blue linings except for that full white. 

The carriage stopped in front of all the people while Tian Ding came out.

"Why are you all again standing here?"

Airan from the air:

"As Lipin's beloved emperor came back. We need to come out and welcome you right?"

Tian Ding:

"Yes, Mother." 

"Then everyone, I am back"

As soon as he said that everyone bowed even HN2 and said

"Your Majesty, Welcome Back"

"Your Majesty, May you live a long and healthy life."

"Your Majesty!!"

Tian Ding didn't know how to feel because the children were sleeping inside and here the adults were shouting.

They went in. In the Emperor Palace at the meeting hall, all Important people were standing in front of Tian Ding:

Elves King 'Frey' and Queen 'Yue'  along with only prince Ru.

The elder of Dark Elves 'Kile' and his granddaughter 'Hifa'.

Vampire Lord Eifel.

Marshal Hewa Li and Lady Hewa Xing. 

Empress Dowager Airan.

Emperor Dowager Blizz.

Prime Minister Sange.

Grand Chancellor HN2.

Royal Yu Family: Yu Hua, Yu Yingjun, Yu Ziyou, Yu Airen, and Yu Meiren.

Disciples of Emperor: Xian Ren, Hewa Rou, Lin Fen, Lin Tian, Hewa Yun, and other 6.

The imperial family of Lipin: 

The Imperial princes: Tian Xin, Tian Shandong, Tian Taiyang, and Tian Ming

The Imperial Princesses: Tian Xi Ai, Tian Ke Ai.

Emperor Of Lipin: Tian Ding.

Elves King and Dark elves easily, No they begged to be accepted by Tian Ding. Because He was the father of fucking 5 dragons.

Vampire Lord wanted Sange to be his wife so that all of them can live happily but you know what? Sange kicked his balls though they weren't wasted the scene was horrifying for all males to present even elves. 

Blizz:

"How about you make him fall in love with you first Eifel?"

Eifel:
"Hmm, Alright, This wild kitten will be mine to tame then."

And happy ending Fuck no!

Tia Ding had to handle so many affairs and HN2 has to make thousands of new things for the betterment and ease the workload of many people.

Eifel and Sange were now Right and Left prime ministers and helped Tian Ding with paperwork while He even as Emperor took care of his disciples and students In schools. The elves prince Ru was also now a disciple of Tian Ding who thousands of works to do.

Yu Ziyou and Hewa Xing had gained 3 cm dark circles and they were expanding Lipin at an unbelievable pace. 

Yu Yingjun was the first one to break through King-soul's 7th stage as he was going to new places.

Tian Xin also helped with playing with his younger siblings. The young dragon babies in human form were intelligent but because of their bodies, they couldn't speak and walk but were very obedient. Tian Ming was a little weak because he had to die when born but now was with Tian Ding.

Elves Queen Yue along with Airan helped with Magic stone gadgets. 

Dark elve elder Kile and Elve's king Frey made another army of 4 million from Diek and gave them proper instructions.

And so the 3rd year of the Epic saga was finally over.

As I said, My characters only match their eyes color or hair color with the picture from Pinterest. They are not mine nor my characters.

Tian Ding:

l1XDTPY.jpg

Emperor's palace:

JDyRJ4U.jpg

12