Time Passes Year 4.
270 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The construction went, Yu Ziyou and Hewa Xing didn't even have time to sleep. They worked or cultivated all day. 

Yu Hua and Blizz were also busy as hell with plants, livestock, and new beasts. The jobs were messing here and there. 

Xian Ren and Hewa Rou didn't have time to romance. Poor guys were either teaching or cultivating. They had yet to even Kiss because of such hard days.

Airan and Yue were also freaking busy. Airan had to Handle sugar mills and sweet industries. Yue had to look over weapons and paper and Ink Industries. While both were also working on magic stone. of course, the people in each job helped.

Yu Yingjun and Yu Airen were again going to look for more resources with now 4000 beast tamers. For now, Meiren was looking over the mines and Tamers facility. 

Lin Fen and Hewa Yun were sent to look out for more tribes or abandoned people. 

Lin Tian, Ru, Hifa, and HN2 were sent out to look for 'Capable Alchemist' or Kidnap whole Alchemist association.

Kile and Frey with both 2 million Deik people were focusing on making a formidable army. 

Hewa Li now had 1.5 million people Army to handle and also teach in Martial Arts school.

Tian Ding had the dragon kiddos and Tian Xin to handle. He gave the paperwork to Sange and Eifel to handle for some time. 

After 3 months HN2, Ru, Hifa, and Lin Tian came back with all alchemists associations members. They were also first too surprised and didn't get used to it for 3 weeks. They settled in a household and 3 Alchemist towers. There was a Herb garden with all dragon collection spirit collection and demons collection of herbs, Elves also added many herbs. Alchemist association became Lipin Alchemists. And all over the world be it in the alchemist schools or Towers were told that Lipin was where the Main Alchemists branch will be from now.

At first, no one knew what Lipin was and ignored it. Even higher-ups Ignored it because after that no message came.

The 7 Biggest Sects were also given the same Notice and they also Ignored.

4 months more went by and now Diek were citizens of Lipin and their title as a slave was taken away. 

The walls of Lipin were almost complete but Lipin had yet to be completely made.

Everyone in Lipin was busy from Women, children, old people to young people. From commoners to Nobles and even the Emperor was busy.

Shen Xia had been so busy that he couldn't even eat and Tian Xi Ai will start crying. He will be sleeping and Tian Shandong will pee. He will be bathing that Tian Ke Ai will break something. He will be cultivating that Tian Taiyang will force him to play. When all children of his were quiet he will be working on his state's affairs.

Sange comes running into the emperor's study.
"A'Xia have you seen the file of identification?"

Shen Xia working on papers:

"Where did it go now?"

Sange:

"I am sure, I put it in the library but now it's not there."

Eifel appears out of nowhere, It was so common now that even children weren't scared of this because of Vampires and Spirits doing this thousand of times a day.

Eifel:

"A'Xia, Let's send some people to get some cooks. Or open Cooking school Please~"

Shen Xia:

"Ah! Good Idea, tell that Aunt Xing. Also, Eifel did you finish the last batch of paper's we need to finish making a record of people in Lipin In this year at least."

Eifel:

"Yes Yes, I am going oh my~ Sange what are you doing here? Hm~"

Sange:

"Sigh. A'Xia I will come after finding the records don't overwork ok."

Shen Xia:

"Yes~"

Now Blizz enters:

"My little child, You are working again? Well, for now, you have to work to the bone."

Shen Xia stands up and Hugs Blizz, After being with Blizz for a year now, He had come to be spoiled by his father. Blizz carries Shen Xia in his arms and says:

"How about doctors? We need them right? And also Master H told me that we can buy silk Company from Lian Empire. What do you say?"

Shen Xia:

"If that so, Why wait?"

Blizz:

"Then I will notify Master H when I go to school"

Shen Xia:

"Alright."

Blizz:

"Is there any empire you want to ally with especially, After Lipin's formation of course?"

Shen Xia:

"The Strongest One."

Blizz:

"Oh! Nice Choice."

Shen Xia:

"I know right~"

Here Lipin was becoming the world's powerhouse and there Xuan Jun had now gone to search for his Master in the Lian Kingdom's Holy Light sect.

Xuan Jun was planning on murdering the dragons first and eat their hearts and slave the last one as last life. He also had to find and kill the bitch who poisoned him and kill Shen Xia, That bastard gave him a hard time last some years.

"Tian Ding...Tian Ding...I really want to find him but where?"

And here Tian Ding came to Lian Empire with his disciples, parents, and kids also some nobles nope all nobles came the Lipin's Alchemist's head 'Gu Rong' Also came with them HN2 also came. Why? Because Lipin was given a month for vacation this time. The barrier was made Lipin will be protected, unless a god-level person destroyed the barrier no harm shall fall on Lipin.

Why the Lian Kingdom? Because a world-class Auction was going to happen here and now that so many powerful people were under Shen Xia and he also was on Immortal realm. So His money was infinite. As much as he wants to buy it he can. Also the silk company.

This time too, they bought a Mansion and it was not too big but was big enough to live easily for a month and a big family could easily as hell could live there.

Airan, Xian Ren, Blizz, Lin Fen, and Yue. were still focused on their works which were hard for Tian Ding to ignore.

"Can you all stop it! I am getting dizzy just seeing so many papers and listening to you all talk business."

Yu Hua:

"Please enjoy guys."

Kile:

"Hmm, let's relax we might have to overwork after going back."

Blizz:

"I want to marry as soon as possible."

Airan:

"Darling, We are not alone in this wish, I am sure Eifel and Hewa Rou also feels the same right?"

Eifel and Hewa Rou: We wanna fuck our wives. ☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Sange and Xian Ren: We dare you both. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ┌┛

Yu Meiren:
"Ah, We singles are being fed Dogfood~ "

Hifa:

"Exactly my feelings~"

Yu Airen:

"You rotten people will happily eat Dogfood too, And I know that because I am one too hehe"

The stay was happy and healthy. They all enjoyed themselves even Small Tians enjoyed themselves.

Xuan Jun on the last day of the auction festival came to town and saw Tian Ding with some other people, He went to say hello and thanks to Tian Ding, No he just wanted Tian Ding to see that he is not a weak child anymore.

"Tian Ding!"

Tian Ding choked on his juice:

"cough"

HN2:

[The HELL?! Why is that guy coming over to you no why is he here?!!]

Tian Ding:

'Like hell, I know!!'

Airan:

"You ok baby?"

Tian Ding:

"No problem mother."

Blizz:

"Want to rest? Take it easy."

Tian Ding:

"I am fine now father."

Xuan Jun was stunned to hear Tian Ding say father to Intelligent being's King and Mother to Spirit Queen. In his last life, he had killed them to revenge on his concubine. To see the people you killed, Alive now was horrifying.

Tian Ding:

"What are you looking at? You called me?"

Xuan Jun:

"Are they your parents?"
Tian Ding blinking(Should I tell the truth? No what truth they are my parents now)

"Of course, Why?"

Xuan Jun:

"No...just they look young and beautiful"

Airan:

"This child is so cute and talks so sweetly~ How about it DingDing? Take him as your husband~"

Tian Ding:
"MA-Mother...Calm down."

Blizz:

"Ignorance is a bliss, I say, Son, the boy indeed looks promising and as an in-law, I will want him."

Tian Ding:

"HAH, Father why are your horses running so much today ah?"

Airan:

"It's Ok, Say boy what's your name?"

Xuan Jun:

"Um..Xuan Jun...hello."

Airan:

"Kyaa..so sweet~ Boy tell me where do you live? any guardian?"

Xuan Jun:
"Ah..Holy Light Sect's Master is my guardian for now."

Airan:

"darling let's go and meet him please."
Tian Ding:
"Mother, Father, I think I am still alive!"

HN2:

[Who knows about future~]

Shen Xia: 'Shut it!'

Blizz:

"Oh yea, Xuan Jun, right? Tell me do you mind taking our son as your wife?"

Tian Ding:
"Aigo~ I need to tell you the truth first then, I got 6 kids and I am always busy, I had no time to sleep to? Do you want me still?"

Xuan Jun Received a shock and it left a bad taste in his mouth so he asked:

"Your wives?"

Airan:
"Pfft...No wives, He has adopted all of his children....pfft this guy was trying to become Virgin Mary~"

Tian Ding:
"Seems like a mother is going to the library these days? it looks like you have handled all your work?"

Airan:

"OOps"

Blizz:

"well then jokes are done. We will be going now Xuan Jun"

Xuan Jun:

"You guys were joking?"

Airan:
"Of course! Why will we marry our darling son so early"

Tian Ding:
"Heh...you guys got on line way early."

Older Shen Xia:

o7TNdaa.jpg

Older Xuan Jun:

fPrcgZL.jpg

HN2:

Qhqe6ma.jpg

7