Time passes Year 5.
210 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shen Xia and the party came back from Lian Empire after buying the silk company and looking at the auction.

Tian Ding's children had become smarter and polite but they never left Tian Ding or Shen Xia's side. Yu Hua and Yu Meiren doted most on Tian Ming. The child was a little timid and smiled for all his Uncles and Aunts.

Shen Xia:

"HN2, Food, Water, business, agriculture, and other resources are done now. So our next step is?"

HN2:

[Police department, health department, Marriage hall, restaurants, Sports, and games, and some festivals.]

Shen Xia:

"Hmm, Let's make the police department and tell them what exactly police do."

HN2:

[So this year will be in police department construction?]

Shen Xia:

"Indeed."

Tian Ding chose almost 50,000 people and made HN2 give them Epic army training. From push-ups to head-stands and then the use of guns.

50,000 guns were already provided to those people.

Blizz, Sange, and kile along with Frey were very interested in guns. 

So, Shen Xia gave them private lessons. 

50,000 people were again selected to be made into shadow guards. The head of Shadow guards was Hewa Yun and Lin Fen. Lin Fen as vice head while Hewa Yun as the main leader.

HN2 also trained them. The Shadow guards were mostly Vampires, the Lion tribe, and elves also some humans. 

For Shadow squad, HN2 and Shen Xia gave them modern daggers and rifles or smoke bomb and a perfect suit to hide their aura and protect their bodies

These 100,000 people trained day in and out. HN2 gave his school work to Frey to handle and business work to Kile.

Ru and Hifa who were also indirect disciples of Tian Ding were helping Yu Hua and Blizz to their biddings.

Yue and Airan were working on more protection and attacking arrays for the defense mechanism of Lipin.

Meiren helped Tian Ding to guide the people in school. The students in three schools were learning at a fast pace. this year schools will shuffle people for them to learn 3 years in another school.

Hewa Li, Hewa Rou, and Xian Ren were handling the army of whole 5.5 million people.

Yingjun had become too busy with 12 mines to handle, He had to look for more when the time comes. Tai empire and Lian empire were most near Lipin Empire and both of their Armies were very strong which could become a threat for Lipin even if Lipin remain hidden.

"But with so many races here, This place is no different than treasure house for those greedy beings."

Shen Xia mumbled as he looked at Tian Taiyang sleeping in his lap. 

[Then how about you just make this treasure house a devilish plane?]

Shen Xia looked up to see the green ball that only he could see floating toward him from the roof of the Palace Library.

"How?"

HN2:

[Just collect more treasures]

Shen Xia:

"...Which race now?"

HN2:

[Remember a person or race which could harm even Xuan Jun and become a threat for him?]

Shen Xia:

"I wonder...if there were..."

HN2:

[How about looking for sea tribes and ancient beings?]

Shen Xia:

"...Sea tribe will be really stubborn about themselves but I think...Let's connect Lipin lake with the ocean."

HN2:

[You baiting fishes??]

Shen Xia:
"Who knows~"

Shen Xia asked Yu Airen to connect Lipin Fairy Lake with Ocean with help of beast tamers. No beast tames were 5000 in quantity. And Yu Airen was in charge of guiding them.

5th month of 5th year of the start of the epic saga. Tian ding along with his 6 Indirect disciples and children went in search of an old friend is what he said.

Sange and Eifel were once again thrown in the paperwork pit. 

Yu Ziyou and Hewa Xing were still as busy as ever, The poor guys were always asked to build something and expand Lipin. The 3 gates of Lipin were finished and now they had made a Police department and some Sports arena and not one but 4. Can anyone believe it?! Shadow guards guild was also left on them to make.

The happiest people were Alchemist. They either taught or work on pills with HN2.

Lin Tian was making guards advance the safety outside Lipin.

Where was Shen Xia going?

He was going on a search to Kidnap the heavenly Turtle and Heavenly Dragon.

This guy is utterly hopeless in face of death. Shen Xia had opened his ability to hear non-alive objects somewhat. So, he could now hear even water molecules and asked them for guidance.

"Have this molecule seen a blue dragon in this part of the sea?"

Hmm, There was one a long time ago but now there is no one in this part.

"Thanks"

And then Shen Xia changed direction and asked other parts of the ocean or sea. The journey was becoming useless, 3 months and no result was an insult to his ability.

Hey hey human, I know you can hear me. Listen I can help!!

"Hm?"

A water molecule jumping in the water finally gave a clue.

I saw a dragon saying to a red bird that he was going to meet a tree.

"A tree?!"

Shen Xia could only think of a single tree that could befriend a dragon especially a Heavenly Dragon.

"World Tree. The necessity of a World Tree in a fantasy world is a must."

But the problem rose that world tree was guarded heavily by high elves. The high elves were a very arrogant race. Except for World Tree and Dragons they didn't even bow to a God let alone a Human.

For now, Shen Xia left the Idea of taking in World Tree and Heavenly Dragon, Because his children were still young when they were a little bit like 3 to 4 years old then Shen Xia will go and look for them.

Soon they came back to Lipin. 

The police department was set up. The practices were still going on but the workload was halved.

Tian Ding also took over his work and gave Eifel and Sange a week of Rest which they took happily.

Blizz and Yu Hua were also given a vacation, same with Yu Ziyou and Hew Xing.

The others were still working only a week was enough for all of them to reenergize and start working.

Now the problem was food, The quality of food was really saddening.

30,000 people were once again selected to prepare them into cooks. Restaurants were starting to be built. The food was the modern menu.

HN2 who just finished teaching the Police department and handed it over to Lin Tian. And shadow guards now under Hewa Yun and Lin fen was only on his 3rd day of vacation and once again was asked to teach the cooks.

[I want to fire the god Sitting above!!]

Marriage Halls were made. On the 3rd month of the 6th Year of Epic Saga, Airan and Blizz will marry, and On the same year, 7th-month Hewa Rou and Xian Ren will marry.

In this world males could reproduce if they make a life and death bond with their male partners, This rule applied to all races of males except Spirits. They were too powerful and could only reproduce among themselves.

Sange: The Intelligent Being

eCcrCxx.png

Eifel: The Vampire Lord

MjH89Na.jpg

Hewa Rou: Mother, Father I am finlly getting married hurray!!

Hewa Xing: oh, Good luck,...I am so tired...

Hewa Li: Is that so? Be happy and also be quiet, My head hurts from all those shouts of Army

Hewa Rou: ...They...Let them be... LITTLE BRO! I am getting married! You will have a sis..no Bro-in-law!!

Hewa Yun: ....Ok' Congrats.

Hewa Rou with teary face:

"THEY DON'T LOVE ME!! I WILL ONLY LOVE MY SWEET HEART RENREN."

Hewa Li: STOP SHOUTING!!!

11