Time passes Year 6
192 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hewa Family was very busy this year. There was Hewa Rou who had to marry and also Hewa Li will be made into a Marshal in front of all Lipin this year. 

The same was going on with the Sage household and the Spirit household. Blizz and Airan's marriage was already decided and they needed to make some preparation. The Spirit household was preparing to select another Heir while The Sage household was preparing for Marriage.

Elves King Frey and Queen Yue were helping in fulfilling some duties for both sides. Kile and Hifa had gone to look for more Dark elves and settle them in Lipin. Elve's Prince Ru and Lin Tian along with the police department were in charge of the Military for some time instead Of Hewa Rou and Xian Ren. So that they can focus on the upcoming wedding.

All Lipin was happy to have a 2 wedding in one year and those weddings will be on a bigger level.

Clothes industries and blacksmiths were too much busy now. 

Yu Yingjun and Yu Meiren took over the agriculture and production department because Blizz also had to take some vacation to prepare wedding gifts.

Yu Hua was getting busier. The same was said For Sange and Eifel. Both had to handle more court matters than anyone because Lipin needed ministers. 

In Morning court except for the Nobles no other minister was present, forget sub-minister there was not even a full-fledged learned scholar yet. 

Tian Ding and HN2 knew that scholars will only be produced after 2 more years because the schools were still needed to shuffle once more.

So 2 months went by and 3rd month of the 6th year of Epic Saga came in a blink. This month Airan and Blizz were getting married. The whole Lipin except for HN2 and Shen Xia were given vacations for a week. 

Shen Xia:

"Hurry up Xiao Airen, We are getting late."

Yu Hua:

"I wonder why you are wearing that garbage Xiaxia."

Shen Xia looked at his outfit which was a Hanfu with grey color and black outlines.

"Do I look cool"

Yu Hua:

"Like going on a quest for a murderer?"

Shen Xia:

"...Isn't the occasion too different?"

Yu Hua:
"Maids...please take Xiaxia and transform him into an emperor, Which can be presentable on his parent's wedding."

Maids came and forcefully took Shen Xia and after some time, Shen Xia with Golden Hanfu and blue inner shirt and a crown on his head came out.

Yu Hua:

"Say Master H and Xiao Ming, Your father looks more presentable now right?"

Tian Ming:

"Mama looks cool"

Master HN2:

"Hm, now he looks presentable."

Shen Xia with real tears and puppy face:

"Is my fashion sense that bad?"

Yu Hua and HN2:
"you had that sense?"

"..." 

The emperor and Imperial prince and princess came. The wedding ceremony started. Now all of the Nobles had some color on their faces which made Shen Xia happy. 

Citizens of Lipin now knew why Shen Xia and Tian Ding looked so much similar but they were banned to say that to outside people.

The ceremony ended with Blizz and Airan taking three bows and then kissing in the End. Their one-month-long Honey Moon started.

Shen Xia was forced to work more now. But his little Children were very intelligent as dragons and helped in over-taking in many matters but only in Palace. Shen Xia didn't want to become a cruel parent who worked 3-year-old children to bones.

The busiest person was probably HN2. Man, he was even thinking of deleting himself these days. He had to handle the military, police department, Alchemists, Schoolwork, Court work, Training newbie...ETC, The list was long but HN2 was a Best System.

[I AM SYSTEM....BUT I GOT EMOTIONS TOOOO]

Shen Xia also pitied this System these days, So he also gave a month-long Vacation to HN2 when Blizz and Airan came back.

That lone month was a disaster. They had to work day in and out. Nothing was made but many things were broken. 

Finally, HN2 came back and handled work after that day all Court knew been the Emperor;

'There will be no Lipin without Master H'

6th month of 6th Year of Epic Saga came. Xian Ren and Hewa Rou were getting married today. Lin Fen and Hewa Yun were also getting engaged today.

Yu Ziyou:

"When did your love-story start?"

Lin Fen:

"I will tell you that one day"

Yu Ziyou:

"...No need, I will only hear that after I find myself a life partner."

Lin Fen:

"Jelly~"

Yu Ziyou:

"Whose Jelly..you jelly, Your Husband jelly!!"

Lin Fen:

"Hohoho"

Shen Xia and Yu's family boys were 10 years old now while girls were 9 years old and Tian Xin was 5 years and Tian Ding's dragon children were 3 years old.

The wedding ceremony was once again a huge occasion. People drank all night. Xian Ren and Hewa Rou were also given a Month-long vacation.

Lin Tian, Ru, and Hifa were positioned in Hewa Rou's place and Lin Fen and Hewa Yun to handle Xian Ren's work.

Lipin was again becoming more stabilized. School's shuffled and now last 2 years of the first batch were made then all 6000 people will work fr court until more people come.

Hewa Xing and Ziyou were still expanding Lipin and their work was more stable with cultivators leveling up at an unimaginable pace due to alchemists.

Rou Gong was on cloud nine every day. He could see many species learn medicine and Pill Dao through Master H.

One day Rou Gong came to Palace for morning court when he suggested.

"Your Majesty, What if we had our specific clan Then we could participate in Yearly competition between sects."

This suggestion was approved and HN2 along Hewa Xing drew a map for clan building.

But it will take a year even at minimum to set up the whole clan, So things were going according to the previous pace.

HN2 and Shen Xia had a nice idea of how to avoid War through this clan and so they made some changes in their mysterious plan.

The year was coming to End and this was the busiest year for all races and the last month's last week starts the new year festival. The new year's festival of Lipin was different than new years. In these people mostly sleep or play and have some parts or only relax as the whole year they worked to bone.

Kile:

"Xia, How about making a nice liquor too~"

Frey:

"Yeah! you are genius in these things."

Shen Xia:

"so much flattery~ do old people like liquor so much?"

Hewa Li:

"haha, Old guys only like liquor in their old days."

Blizz:

"exactly! And on occasions like this liquor heals our old bones."
Shen Xia: 'What am I doing in this old men party again? I am only 10 for heaven's sake!'

there Shen Xia was drinking with old guys, and same on another side older women were talking about their old days.

Hewa Xing:

"really even I could think LiLi will propose to me like that~"

Airan:

"My darling is an idiot in love matters~"

Yue:

"It was me who proposed to Frey..That guy~"

And looking at the scene the girls in a corner commented.

Hifa:

"It's like they are drunk."

Yu Airen:

"Love really is sick."

Yu Meiren:

"No~ It's just some guys are born dumb."

The year was full of love for all people and it made many jealous.

Like Eifel still stuck in chasing his lover Sange, And Hewa Yun and Lin Fen only doing work here and work there no romance. Also Ru, The loner...along with Yu Ziyou, Yu Hua, and Yu Yingjun. These poor single guys were thinking of making a singe only sect.

And so the 6th year of Epic Saga came to an End.

Hewa Rou

Xian Ren

As I have already said not mine characters, they only match them. 

Pictures from pinterest.

7