Bonus chapter~ Blizz and Airan after marriage condition.
188 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blizz woke up from his deep slumber because after coming to bridal chambers...

His wife was asleep so also slept. 

"Really~ Wife...why not wait for me...I am also tired!"

Because of Shen Xia and Lipin, Blizz's old bones had worked all day not that h hated it but not that he liked being so busy either.

But he was given a month for something Shen Xia called Honeymoon and romance period. But who will know that for last week after marrying Airan and Blizz only slept ate and slept.

Correct 

No. Romance. 

They were too tired to even move.

Airan comes into the room with her light footsteps and sneakily hug Blizz from behind,

"Morning Hubby~"

Blizz looks at his wife's adorable face and pats her head which gains him his wife's attention and he peck's at the sweet lips of Airan.

"Yes, wife I am up."

Airan tries to snuggle but Blizz moves back.

"Why~"

Asks Arian with a pout. When Blizz chuckles and says

"I smell bad."

Airan smiles and comes close and sniffs,

"I like how you smell good or bad, It doesn't matter~"

Blizz blushes a little but hurriedly goes to the washroom and takes a cold bath.

Airan chuckles at this cute behavior of her husband. 

In the evening Blizz got sick which gained him really unwanted attention and lectures from his wife.

"Who said to take a cold bath! You cannot take care of yourself a little! and why not dry your hair before sleeping again!"

Blizz was feeling helpless being left in this condition and also lectured nonstopped for an hour by his newlywed lover.

"Wife~ I am sick~ Can you sleep with me and warm me~"

Airan looked with dark eyes at Blizz which made him shut up; on this day Blizz finally knew why all husbands are like kittens in front of their wives, Why even heroes or demon lords are scared of wives. He was given a cold should for a week until he got better.

In the 3rd week, Shen Xia and HN2 along with Tian kids came to meet the new couple but the mood was too dark;

Airan:

"My son, this mother was bullied by your father."

Blizz choking and saying:

"Son, I am the victim here!"

Airan:

"How can you be the victim! I am! I couldn't sleep in my own bedroom because of your sickness."

Blizz:

"Didn't I said to come and sleep! You gave me a cold shoulder all week! "

Airan:

"I didn't want to get ill and be bedridden or else our time would lessen!"

Blizz:

"Nice excuse wife! What about our meal times?"

The bickering went on.

HN2:

"Now I can see them as a married couple."

Shen Xia:

"I pray for them to not divorce until the end of this month."

This visit made Shen Xia be scared of married life.

hECte3h.png

Yu Ziyou: Brother don't be scared, If you are bottom then you will be in control.

Shen Xia: ...

Xuan Jun: Baby worry not, Whatever you say will go.

Shen Xia: ...

HN2: Care about this Master's love life too~

 

 

 

11