Time passes Year 7
185 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

7th Year of Epic Saga started with many difficulties.

There was now a production of the newspaper, Theatre plays, and astronomy department.

The work was divided as always. Hewa Xing and Yu Ziyou took over the work like always. HN2 took over the studies. 

Others were doing their duties. 

The scholar's exams were announced to be held after a year when all schools have finished their pre-studies semesters. 

The Palace was as busy as always. 

There was a discovery done by Rou Gong in 1st month of the 7th Epic Saga year. It was a pill that could even poison a God-level cultivator. Shen Xia was immortal level peak state and could breakthrough with some more time and enter God-level. He will become history's youngest God-level cultivator. 

Shen Xia favored this discovery very much and suddenly he realized that this place only has limited books in the library and so another weird plan entered his weird brain.

He asked for a court meeting suddenly that day and announced that he will like it if all the races living in Lipin could share their knowledge about different subjects and store it in the history of Lipin.

All Nobles appreciated the Idea.

And so Books started to be divided. Geography, History, Biology, Physics, Magics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Business, And many more.

This division of books was way more appreciated by Intelligent beings while other races were in pure admiration of Shen Xia.

The work became fun now. All intelligent beings listened to all myths, all logic and knowledge wrote it in paper books provided by Shen Xia.

HN2 started to teach Yu Meiren about how to make paper from wood and 3 paper industries were made women and men of all ages were asked to help in the formation of books. HN2 also taught them how to make a copying machine.

So work of Books was left on Yu Meiren's hands.

The work went on and suddenly on the 3rd month of the 7th year, Shen Xia finally noticed that they lacked a proper rest day because of how busy the formation Lipin had made him.

Shen Xia consulted this matter with HN2

HN2:

[finally, you noticed, There are 12 months in all years but no proper name for those months and no proper days in weeks.]

Shen Xia:

"Then, Let's make the days of weeks and months of years same as earth."

HN2:

[Let's not cheat. Isn't this world special for you anymore?]

Shen Xia:

"..Yeah, You are right. Let's not plagiarised"

HN2:

[...definitely didn't mean that...]

Shen Xia:

"It will work if I name 1st month Jan?"

HN2:

[...it is not Plagrisim?]

Shen Xia:

"It's Jan, not January, Don't be picky"

HN2:

[No hard feelings but the real one is nicer.]

Shen Xia:

"Just what do you want from me?"

HN2:

[Let's just name them in Latin numbers?]

Shen Xia:

"Nope! who will go and Undecim and Duodecim and what not! na~"

HN2:

[plagrisim is not bad]

Shen Xia:

"You should have agreed from the start idiot."

And so the months of years were announced and days of weeks too. Sunday was made a holiday as same as Earth.

Tian Xin was 6 years old and goes to the school of sage.

Shen Xia had made it clear that all children of age 6, Be it, beggar or Noble, Be it human or Vampire must attend one of the three schools primary division.

This was 3rd Law made by Shen Xia. The 1st was in Lipin none must use Violence be it Demon or Human. The 2nd Law was first yourself and then others. Must not go and help others without reason.

Though all races still force him to make a Law that others must bow before him when they see him. Shen Xia said,

"I roam streets and work from here and then work from there, My throat would hurt saying "All may rise " all day, So let it be~"

The Humour of their Emperor made them all happy Shen Xia didn't despise anyone be it ugly, sick, or old. He was kind and smiled when happy and fake cried when tired, became delicate to gain attention. He was loved by all races, and this attitude of their leader made harmony among all races.

Vampire's needed to drink blood once a month and they could go by all month. But the blood couldn't be of anyone else's except Humans. 

But to avoid that Shen Xia and HN2 planted the Human devourer plants. These plants were demonic, They could make blood in their fruits and that was the same as humans.

Thirty full farms of these plants were under Eifel's name as Vampire's leader.

This caused Vampires to loved Shen Xia more than their mothers.

June came and Kile finally got news of where the people of his race were hiding. The whole world despised the dark elves and so they hid from the eyes of the world. Lipin was didn't discriminate and so Kile sent Hifa and some more of the people of his race along with 13 elite battalion code blues people to go and escort those people here safely.

July came Frey also decided to make Lipin one of the strongholds of elves. The Lipin forest was surprisingly flourishing and had covered almost half of the desert already. It was thanks to Alchemists, They were active in helping the creation of the forest.

So Frey Sent His close aide and Ru along with elven warriors to find more of his people and let them settle in Lipin.

The common thing was that they wanted Lipin to be ruled by a dragon After Shen Xia. Shen Xia had 5 Dragon kids who really loved him and never left his side, Which made them more delirious, only HN2 and Shen Xia knew whom Lipin will only be handled by in the future.

August came, Yu Yingjun found a Dungeon. A safe and sound dungeon.

In this World, the dungeon was made by nature. But there were no monsters or something but traps and evil trapped souls. The most important thing was the Heart of a Dungeon. 

Anyone could re-create a dungeon just by activating a dungeon heart. One could also revive someone with a high-level dungeon heart.

But a Mid-level one only helped in making a perfect Mythical weapon.

Basically, Dungeon heart was priceless.

So, Yu Yingjun, HN2, Hewa Li, and Lin Tian went to raid it.

Treasures were also found in dungeons.

September came, Also Hifa's team came with 5000 more dark elves who were cried tears when received with so much warmth by people in Lipin.

October came, Ru and Hewa Li's team also came with much good news. 

Ru found more than 20,000 more elves.

Hewa Li's team found five world-class treasures.

Nera's Tear, a big blue tear-shaped gem. Said to be a tear of goddess Nera who cried for the first time in life on her lover's death. This showed that a country was powerful and kind to have this gem.

Bloodsucking sword of Devil, Like its name, was its color, Dark red blade with a black flower on the handle. This sword was of the blood devil tribe. This tribe was very much human-like but they hated human nature so killed many people. They were unnaturally strong but low in numbers. Maximum 200 or so. Even spirits had a hard time defending against them. But they were bad only to Humans, Surprising mild with other races. A horn on the forehead was their symbol, Unnaturally beautiful too. This sword indicated their Master, The one who controlled such devils.

The other 3 were eggs whom Shen Xia didn't know what honor they will bring so he put them in his room where even his children dare to venture without his permission. Shen Xia spends his nights in Tian Xin's bedroom, all 6 children of his sleep with him there.

HN2:

[How about getting Blood Devil Tribe under yourself?]

The tea which was made according to earth was now spilled by Shen Xia from shock.

"What?"

His tone sounded like he was thinking then shocked.

HN2:

[I already know where they are. Send someone and get them under you. They will love it. Lipin is basically the base of many races.]

Shen Xia:

"...Hm.."

HN2:
[I say Lin Tian is more good in sword than anyone else make him go and bend I mean mend their ways.]

Shen Xia:

"Sigh will you, we can't send him, Who will control such a lengthy army in his absence?"

HN2:

[Hewa Li, Frey, Kile]

Shen Xia:

"Poor guys. Oh yea how is Hewa Li's Cultivation going?"

HN2:

[Already in nirvana level, 3rd stage.]

Shen Xia:

"Well it is good, he is way busy all day."

Even with much less population, Lipin could easily control, the whole world in only 6 years. Why?

Lion race had the mythical physique and so could only cultivate to King-soul stage but because of HN2 and his otherworldly pills and training, anyone could become God-level warrior.

The farmers of Lipin were in the spiritual formation stage and still cultivate while construction workers were in the King-soul stage.

The people in martial school were all in the Nirvana stage.

Spirit race people were born powerful and so were all less in the immortal stage.

Elves were also had mythical talents but were all elementals with many techniques due to HN2 and Dark elves were poison master intake poison or poisoning arts all were handled, They were also elementals.

Vampires had shadow and space magic and were all in the Immortal soul stage. A level below Shen Xia. 

Intelligent beings were sages, Saints with holy powers, and heal.

Tian Dragon children Tian Shandong, Tian Xin Ai, Tian Taiyang, Tian Ke Ai, Tian Ming were natural Kings of all mana and most destructive beings almost equal to Shen Xia in power.

Tian Xin was almost omnipotent. He had a unique bloodline of Gods. Mean he was made by natural holy mana, not from the womb of a person.

This type of bloodline meant that Tian Xin had infinite talent and a mana pool. 

Yu Yingjun was a SwordSaint. He didn't need to cultivate. As long as he learned the way of the sword all better and perfect of course no one has been a sword saint in 3 centuries. 

Yu Hua was also in the Nirvana stage. But he was discovered to have heaven's blessing. Meaning he had double nature. He could learn holy magic too. Holy Magic was needed to wield Holy Sword A one in trillion people would be selected by Holy Sword.

Yu Meiren was intelligent and gentle. A beauty. Not this she was also in the Nirvana stage. She and Yu Airen were discovered to be from the fallen angel's bloodline.

Yu Airen was BeastMaster and Nirvana Heaven warrior along with a healer. She and Yu Meiren could now grow their wings that had white color but with gold beautiful lines in between.

Yu Ziyou was already Immortal-soul stage. Because of his triple elements. He was a master of weapons. He could master all weapons. He earned a title 'Only a Master' title by Lipin folks.

Lin Tian was another SwordSaint but because of being half-devil will never be able to wield Holy Sword but he could Wield Bloodsucking Devil's sword, Which had the same fame as Holy Sword.

Lin Fen was also from Devils bloodline as Lin Tian's Brother, But unexpectedly he had Heavenly blessing and could easily become a priest of God-level in some time.

Frey and Kile were already God-level people.

Hifa and Ru were talented and hard working so very fearful too.

Xian Ren was a military genius. He had a unique element of illusion. Was on the Nirvana stage.

Of course, Airan and Blizz were God-level people too. 

Yue and Hewa Xing were in the Immortal stage peak stage.

Of course the all-powerful system HN2 with as much power as his master, The God.

For knowledge except for Lipin, there were only 18 God-level people in World.

Shen Xia:

"Ok guys tell me something, Who is the MC now? Me or Xuan Jun? And Also..

HOW THE HECK DID THAT XUAN JUN...KILLED SO MANY IMPORTANT AND ALL-POWERFUL PEOPLE??? 

was his brain ravaged by an idiot, Use these people for yourself...WHY KILL?

What was the author thinking? And also Are heavenly gods so busy that they left these all-important beings for me to handle? Such error work!!"

HN2:

"Work Hard. We need to go back to Earth too Right?"

Shen Xia:

"No way I am going now."

HN2:

"Your villain halo is still there though see."

Halo: hello!

Shen Xia:

"WHY? That punk! I didn't do anything and he wants to kill me?"

 

 

 

 

 

11