Time passes Year 8
177 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This Year was the one where the scholars will join the court and finally, the management of Lipin will become 10 times easier than before.

Hospitals employed doctors, Businessmen employed talented people, Army selected Martial Artist of higher levels, Court Nobles select people for specific matters under them. 

Maids, Servents, Butlers security guards. Many more jobs were now being completed.

January and February were very easy and nice until suddenly HN2 warned Tian Ding something between court meeting.

HN2:

"Xia!! Something bad happened!"

Seeing the haggard state of Master H, all nobles shut up and Tian Ding transformed back to 12-year-old Shen Xia,

"What happened H?"

HN2:

"The Fallen angels were discovered by humans! And there is going to have a raid on them, Many sects are going to participate even ..Xuan Jun too."

The Nobles from other races became quiet, They knew humans were greedy and way too greedy to be defined only with greedy.

Blizz:

"I think they want their heart."

Shen Xia:

"Heart?"

Blizz:

"Your Majesty, Fallen angels were Angels from heaven above, They don't have normal blood or heart. Their heart and blood act as an elixir. Many people will want those elixirs if possible."

Eifel:

"Yes, If their blood is given to beast that beast can evolve, and if to a dying human they can live again."

Blizz:

"This news is definitely not good Your Majesty."

HN2:

"Also, In the future, this can cause a problem for Lipin."

Airan:
"The problem is those children are innocent and once the barrier to their Sanctuary breaks ...poor souls."

Hewa Li:

"Your Majesty, Let's protect them or take them here."

Shen Xia:
"How many days do we have till the barrier breaks?"

HN2:

"No good news, Only a month."

Blizz:

"Even if we move right now we will not be able to reach there in time and then to take them back is almost impossible because of their wings."

HN2:

"Your Majesty, I think it's time to come out in the World."

Shen Xia:

"No. We will not come out yet."

Sange:

"Your Majesty, Do you have a solution?"

Shen Xia:

"Maybe, But we need to gamble most of it."

And so it was decided that the Fallen angel's race will also be added to Lipin's population and citizens. 

There were three teams, Lin Tian, Ru, and Hifa along with First battalion code-blue. They were tasked to get Blood Devil race under them and move them to Lipin Link Demon state.

There was a total of three cities or states in Lipin. Lipin Link Forest. Lipin Link market and Lipin Link Demon leaving Lipin's center.

The next team was Hifa, Yue, and Airan along with Yu Airen to go along with 2 million Nirvana stage cultivators to go and divert the attention of the Raiding teams.

The Last was Hewa Li, Hewa Rou, Xian Ren, Lin Fen, and Hewa Yun with shadow guards and 50,000 Armed people to safely escort the Fallen Angel race back to Lipin. 

HN2 was in the control room where he watched the progress of all teams. 

With Main people outside soon Tian Ding along with his children went out with Yu Meiren and Yu Yingjun in case of any emergency. And this decision was very wise of him.

Frey, Kile, and Blizz were left to handle Lipin. Sange and Eifel became busier. Hewa Xing and Yu Ziyou had to make preparation for settling two more races which bound their hands.

The month went by and the raiding team came in front of the barrier just to notice that there was nothing in it. 

The Crown prince of Tai Empire, Tai Liyan became furious to know that someone had broken the promise but when he noticed that all 7 promised empires and clans were here, His mood became more confusing.

Xuan Jun:

"I think they have left recently almost 2 days ago. If we try we can catch up to them."

Tai Liyan was the Best Friend of Xuan Jun and agreed to his proposal. Lian empire's third prince Lian Yang also agreed. Thus the 7 different teams moved to follow the faint tracks.

But because of Tian Shandong who was a very powerful dragon among all his siblings. Made the forest go on fire at night. This made those teams slow down by 2 more days. The month passed by and When those teams reached the desert they saw Lipin's Great walls and And a powerful barrier around Lipin.

Xuan Jun and Lian Yang tried to touch the barrier but were rejected very harshly.

They camped out of Lipin when suddenly they saw a procession of beings with a horn in their head and in front humans and spirits were guiding them. For the first time, they saw Lipin's barrier opening and they waited.

Lin Tian stood in front of the gate and looked at all the camp in front of the Lipin's Walls and Asked

"What do you all need?"

Xuan Jun came near and first paid his greeting and spoke

"I am Xuan Jun from Holy Light sect and we want to ask what is this place?"

Lin Tian:

"Lipin Empire."

Lian Yang:

"Empire? An Empire hid in such a desert? How can it be Empire?"

Lin Tian:

"What do you all want?"

Tai Liyan:

"This Desert isn't it under no empire's justification?"

Before Lin Tian could ask more Xuan Jun released his Aura of Nirvana Level 3rd stage but this backfired on him as a huge Aura came from the man in front of him.

Lin Tian:

"Police!"

Suddenly people in Red and black uniforms came surrounded all the 7 raiding team members.

Ru and Hifa also came out and sneered.

Ru:

"Pitiful Humans."

Hifa:

"They dared to attack our Empire's one of the strongest Idiocy."

Xuan Jun was baffled. There was nothing like this in his last life. What is this Lipin?

The 7 teams were guided inside of Lipin. The inside of Lipin made them open their jaws and eyes out of the socket. 

The trees were making the environment warm, The farm's state was clean. Many different races were mingled even humans were present. 

The most shocking thing was the Imperial Palace where they all were forcefully kneeled down and waiting for some people.

Tai Liyan:

"How can such a fabulous fairy tale place exist?"

Lian Yang:

"It's like a heaven."

Xuan Jun:

"No place can hide like this."
Lin Tian:

"Be quiet, His Majesty has arrived."

This made all of them look at the door of the court hall. The large door opened and a person with long white hair and a carefree attitude talking with a person beside him entered first then many more people or more like creatures entered. All with a strong demeanor and Aura that these people had never seen.

Xuan Jun mumbled with shocked eyes:

"Tian Ding."

This earned him a glare from Eifel and Sange behind Tian Ding.

Lin Tian:

"Your Majesty, They were the ones who were going to perform that felony."

Tian Ding:
"Oh~ Look who we have here~ Lian Yang, The third prince of Lian Empire, Tai empire's crown prince Tai Liyan and World's renowned hero Xuan Jun~"

Blizz:

"Please sit on the throne first then start speaking."

Hewa Li:

"Your Majesty, I will go then there are many problems in the military today. Those guys will try to ditch classes too."

Tian Ding:

"Ok, Uncle you can go meet you later then."

 Hewa Li left and Lin Tian Looked at Tian ding who felt awkward

"Lin Fen and Hewa Yun will take over from here so Tian you go and rest bye."

Lin Tian left without saying anything else.

Lin Fen and Hewa Yun with more pressure than Lin Tian surrounded the prisoners now with shadow guards.

Tian Ding:

"I will ask three questions and only you three answer."

Xuan Jun Bite his lower lip and spoke

"Can we ask something then too."

Tian Ding literally ignored him and asked

"What is that you want here in Lipin?"

Lian Yang:

"We are searching for some people and they seem to have come here."

Tian Ding:

"If there is anyone in Lipin they are my people, So why are you looking for my people?"

Lian Yang:
"You for serious don't know? We need them to increase our strength the other continents and demons army have collided can we--"

Yu Hua cut him and Spoke

"Master H said That we can seal them for a year as punishment to our citizens and then let go after that."

Yu Ziyou:

"Master~ How about giving them to our department they look very useful."

Rou Gong:

"Your Majesty, please lend them to us we will not break these children."

Yu Meiren:

"Us in industries need more hands than you all."

Xian Ren:

"Your Majesty, We need more farmers too!"

Blizz:

"Teachers are more important."

Tian Ding:

"Wait a minute the court is more important."

Yu Airen:

"Bro~ This is waaaaaay too much hypocrisy, Emperor should look out for his subjects more!"

Airan:
"Yes so let me handle them."
HN2:

"Wait! All Wait!"

All of them, even the prisoners in 2000 numbers looked at HN2 simultaneously.

"The seven heads of these 7 teams will be confined in Palace while others will be divided according to their abilities, Happy?"

Tian Ding:
"Hmm, Well I don't need more people than these seven."

Blizz:
"Yun and Fen, Take all other's to hostel and prepare food and their lodgings, Leave the seven people here."

The chairs were brought by servants and those seven people were unbound and asked to sit on chairs while the court meeting started.

The day again continued with Xuan Jun, Lian Yang and Tai Liyan were mostly uncomfortable in the first month but soon got used to the place. They were free to roam around and cause trouble because they will not be punished but violence was punished very severally.

They became used to leisurely soon in 2 more months. 

HN2 who saw the seen of these three sleeping without a care in the world wanted to ask himself.

[Are they really such a big threat?]

While this was going on Eifel and Sange finally announced that they will marry next year after the prisoners left.

Xuan Jun had heard that Tian Ding had 6 children of 5 years old and will not marry.

He was somehow disappointed because of this. Lian Yang had fallen head over heels with Yu Hua. He even tried to harass him but who knew he will be beaten so badly by his bony hands.

One day in court when all of seven of them summoned, Yu Hua who still couldn't get used to Lian Yang's winks stopped after finishing his report and Xuan Jun who only looked at Tian Ding who simply ignored him was startled by his question.
"Do you all want to leave?"

It was only 6 months since their arrival but their sentence was of a whole year and they were not even treated like prisoners but quite the opposite they were treated simply too good. way more than Emperor and empress or even God-level warriors. So what happened?

 

9