Time Passes Year 10
175 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

HN2 was simply too busy to even notice that they didn't have a coronation ceremony for their little emperor, Not that he is little.

Kile, Frey, and Hewa Li decided that the coronation of so many different species shouldn't be so normal. HN2 agreed with this and with that came 2 different methods.

1st was to simply do a coronation but invite all species in the world. Including the dominant Gods. The Lost Angels, The demonic clan, Ghouls and Ghosts Sect. Let's include dwarfs who no one has seen yet.

....

HN2:

"Tell me no just tell me where will we find the LOST Angels! They are 'Lost' for a reason!"

Frey:

"...Let's not forget the Dominant God's Sect is way too disgusting. They are proud to be not humans!! So come on and tell me who is going to invite them!"

Kile:

"And what is the demonic clan have to do with our Emperor's coronation? We invite them to have a drink with angels and cultivators they hate? Or we invite them to be brothers and leave the previous grudges we had from time immemorial!"

Hewa Li:

"Seriously what is wrong with this list of invitations! How can we invite a sect we can't even see! Ghosts! Ok then I will roam around the world shouting 'Please come out Mr. Ghost, Our emperor invites you~' Are you for real?"

Blizz and Shen Xia: All world clap! we are speechless.

Airan:

"Than what's the second method?"

Blizz straightens up and tells the second method. 

It was to invite the Human Empires from all around the World and show them around Lipin and Do coronation with them. This way they will appear on the map of this World with the identity of an Empire.

Shen Xia believed the 2nd method will be easy and not much time consuming than the first. and so they made invitations and in February, Many different Teams were sent out with an army to different Empires and kingdoms all around the world.

While the so-called Emperor Tian Ding took his kids and took off for the Higher Elfs Island. 

Naturally, Lipin was handled to the only remaining member in Empire, Su Re. Su Re was also an Indirect disciple of Shen Xia. This child who was now an adult couldn't see and be held captive in the war before so was timid. But after living with his Master Tian Ding or Shen Xia, The boy had become bold enough to handle all affairs of the inner court.

Moving on, Shen Xia has reached the place of his purpose in 2 months. At the start of April, The Island was covered with fog, But after one has entered this place, we could see the dense woods. Tian's family crossed the forest with help of baby Tians. Reaching the end they saw a huge pond of... Blood?

The color of the bond was pink but it looked red and showed a creepy scene but the Tian babies were not even a single bit imitated and hurriedly jumped inside the pond. Tian Xin seeing his younger sibling also jumped. The person who was supposed to be their Father or Mother was Still admiring the scene when his children already took action.

After jumping inside the pond the whole Freaking scene changed!

The buildings and clouds and the scent of freshly made bread. The scent of herbs and many different other things, THIS PLACE WAS HIDDEN REALM!!!! 

Tian Family was struck stupid. But they were also immediately brought out of their trance after watching different people looking at them. The strangers were very very pretty people. They looked like heavenly beings more beautiful than Lady Luck!

Lady Luck up in heaven eating Melons: Excuse me, Have you even saw me? Don't slander!

Tian Ding Ignored the shivered he had and the voice he heard. The Elves were really shocked to see 5 baby dragons in front of them. The problem was they also felt 2 adults and a strong dragon aura from the Human being in disguise with them.

But how can a Human have a dragon's Aura and not one but two! Please explain to God! The High Elves needed an explanation here!

God up in heaven eating melons along with Lady Luck: What explanation? That's how things go when a person lacks charm!

Shen Xia: Ignorance is bliss! 

God: Hehe.

The elves took them to the elder divine dragon settled on their island with the World Tree.

World Tree was also shocked but then laughed at the tactics of old Rose.

Divine Dragon was also amused by the existence of a dead man from another place. The World Tree talked with Tian Ding for some time and they reached a conclusion.

"It seems like I messed the Things for Master Zed then."

World Tree:

"I don't exactly think that way. Because Zed-Rose itself brought you over. So whatever you did should be in his calculations but..."

Shen Xia:
"So, It is still no different... Xuan Jun's Protagonist Halo is too strong damn! What should I do?"

World Tree:

"I don't know about that either, How about you look for Zed-Rose itself. The Rebirthed boy Xuan Jun, Also wants Zed's destruction. I am sure you will find a solution when you meet it."

Shen Xia took his leave after resting there for 4 days. 

Lipin was busy with the preparation of receiving Royalty from all over the World. Most busy were the people in the clothing and building department.

"OK! So who is going to get the Emperor out of the bag?"

Blizz who was drinking his favorite tea got choked and looked at Hewa Rou walking from behind him. Blizz questioned what he meant even knowing what it was!

"Emperor might not be married or even legal to marry...but can Emperor Dowager Blizz tell me how your son got 6 grandchildren for ya?"

This joke was viral in the nobility of Lipin, and it was amusing too. Airan also wanted a perfect solution to this problem. The Humans outside Lipin were all too suspicious beings and stuff.

The coronation of Lipin's Emperor was next year in November. At that month all Lipin was in free mode and work was all finished.

According to the plot in Epic Saga year 16 will be the start of the war of the World's demise. They had only 6 years. HN2 needed 3 years to recover his overused power. So all that left was only 3 years to stable Lipin at all cost.

In September, The divine dragon and World Tree finally agreed to move to Lipin along with High elves. The World tree itself was not much powerful but if fell in hands of evil, it can be a disease without remedy.

The divine dragon went to find Lady Pheonix and ask her to rest in Lipin. 

At end of November Tian Ding finally arrived at Lipin. Lipin now had electricity. They had clear water, proper food, proper houses, proper schools, proper clothes...and a proper graveyard.

Shen Xia named his disguise as Tian Ding because of two reasons.

  1. Tian Louyi was the first Master of Shenhua desert. (Now Lipin)
  2. Tian Zihou a descendent of Louyi protected Shenhua till his death.

Tian Ding continued the legacy of the past Masters and heroes and added them in his new future.

December was as always vacation time and spent enjoying. All teams were back and Lipin's festival of the new year began.

"I will definitely miss this world."

[You plan to leave this world?]

"En."

[Why?]

"It is not my home neither is my place...also if you haven't noticed...The real Shen Xia of this world doesn't want me to be here with his body though I am unsure what he wants from me."

[mm, I feel worthless even]

"No, actually you were my greatest support to tell me all this was not my reality."

[Hah...to play with a little human's feeling like this...THAT BISH AND BASTARD!]

"If they are who I think they are...Then there are worse words to describe them"

Lady Luck got choked on her melon seed and Hitler God was caught lazing by 4 archangels.

The Moral of the story: Never anger HN2's other side!

 

6