Time Passes Year 11part 1
233 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shen Xia and his team of Nobles were busy from daybreak to night curtain they ran from one place to another. 

January:

Sange and Eifel with their panda eyes reciting the list of things needed to prepare. 

Sange:

"Chancellor!!!"

HN2 was teaching sword arts when Sange ran to Martial Academy.

"Why are you shouting Sange?"

Sange huffingly shouted again:

"We don't hah..have cutlery! Royal cutlery!"

HN2:

"Royal?"

Sange:

"We don't have Royal stuff! Nobles only stuff!!"

HN2 finally had the spark and he also shouted

"THE FUCK!!"

Sange bonked his head and spoke:

"Language, use manners!"

And so another problem arose of simple cutlery.

February:

Airan and Yue were building more safety arrays around the mines when they saw the Tai Empire's flags and...

At night in Royal where Tian Ding was sitting in his study surrounded by paperwork and also making some new dishes recipes when Yue and Airan ran in.

Airan:

"Baby!"

Yue:

"Nephew!"

Tian Ding changed back to Shen Xia and hurriedly paid his respect to his mother and Aunt. Who in return started a lecture.

Airan:

"baby! How can this be! Our Lipin is more beautiful and Advanced than those third-class Empires! Our Empire is nicer and tast-i mean rare in every way. SO HOW DO WE NOT HAVE A SIGN?!"

Yue:

"Nephew! This Problem is more important than any file or paperwork! How can we not even have a Flag!!"

Shen Xia blinked innocently because his brain short-circuited!

Shen Xia:

"...We have no flag?"

Airan and Yue Nodded.

Shen Xia looked at them innocently and spoke more cutely then ever

"How about any sign of Royalty?"

Airan and Yue shook their heads in negative.

Shen Xia's big pear eyes produced tears and he said with a teary voice

"Then we are making it haha we need to make it!"

Airan and Yue: He got a trauma!

March:

Sabina and Yu Airen came to the palace with their new invention. A gun! not a new invention about them but they had finally produced the results without HN2's.

Shen Xia now remembered the TV he had not to watch in 11 years and he was homesick suddenly! So they finally decided to add two plays to this coronation ceremony!

Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, while another one was Start of Lipin!

OK, so they were in a car to the future!

Shen Xia:

"Should we open film industries?"

HN2:

[I am not shocked by another weird idea but let me tell you, my harmless immortal brother, This world doesn't have TV! a major defect is that they hate actors!]

Shen Xia:

"As long as it's me they won't~"

HN2 with a puzzled expression:

[You gonna act?]

Shen Xia:

"I am the emperor of Lipin how can I find the time to act? ah?"

HN2:

"You...are up to another scheme aren't you?"

Shen Xia:

"Where are you going?"

HN2:

"I heard that war will happen soon in only 5 years so what else will I do? I am preparing my army to another level before I go in a resting period."

Shen Xia:

"...(What a hard-working system!!)"

April:

Yu Ziyou and Hewa Xing finally completed the whole construction of Lipin, Made many traps, and produced many Items needed like furniture and stuff. 

Per Hewa Xing and Yu Ziyou's 11 years of hard work, they were finally allowed to focus only on clan building and cultivation.

All construction departments celebrated the day like it was a Festival and so 18 April became Labour's free day of Lipin. 

Hewa Xing:

"I never thought a day where I will see my designs stand on the firm grounds on any empire. But here they are in my Empire..."

Yu Ziyou:

"I also feel quite the same Aunt Xing! It's like it is my place! My heaven!"

Hewa Xing and Yu Ziyou had gotten way closer than any other in Lipin due to sam work field and Ideas. They were mother and son type pair.

May:

Shen Xia and Yu boys were now 16 years old and had gotten way stronger in different fields, Such as R&D department of Lipin was constructed last year was in charge of finding materials and finding their proper uses.

Yu Yingjun was head of this department. He has already proven his strength through many means. Now he was also the Captain of the 12th battalion under Hewa Rou.

Oh if you all are wondering about the baby of Hewa Rou and Xian Ren. The baby is healthy and safe growing up under care of his maternal family and Yu Meiren. 

June:

Shen Xia:

"So my actors what do you say?"

Hewa Li:

"Your majesty think again! I can't act!"

Eifel:

"Sorry but I want vacations~"

Sange:

"Your Majesty if you are so free let's do some paperwork."

HN2:

"Xia Xia, If you had everything handled come to Military grounds and spar with some soldiers."

Hewa Xing:

"Boy, You gave me Vacation just a month ago!!"

Hucks:

"Whats an actor? Is it human? Is it delicious?"

Shen Xia:

"I am ... really earthsick~ This sickness will keep growing aaa~"

July:

The delegation of many empires came even other continents sent their people in Lipin's coronation of its first emperor.

The news that they will be arriving in a month had all Lipin busy palaces were prepared. Different dishes with different tastes were prepared. Many new entertainment projects were launched to be finished by the end of this month.

(To be continued)

 

12