Epilouge.
436 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We passed each other before stopping. I was supposed to head home for the day, as I had finished my lecture in history.

 

She froze in place as well and looked back at me. She was wearing a school uniform and was probably on her way home.

 

Our eyes met a second time.

 

“Y-you…”

 

“Y-Yuri?” I meekly asked.

 

“Wha- How did you know my name?”

 

My neutral and cold expression turned into one of pain and relief. Tears started forming around the corners of my eyes.

 

“It’s me. Naomi.”

 

“...” Yuri stood still with an empty stare as if suddenly remembering something.

 

Tears also started forming around her eyes. 

 

It felt like ages since I’d seen this familiar face.

 

I turned around and started walking again.

 

“W-wait.”

 

I stopped.

 

Yuri ran towards me and hugged me from behind.

 

I smiled for myself.

 

“I’ve missed you.”

 

“Me too.”

 

I turned around and gave her a deep kiss. Time seemed to stand still while we remained in our kiss.

 

The feeling of bliss and happiness washed over me, and I couldn’t help but cry. Yuri broke out of our kiss and hugged me.

 

“It’s been so long since I last met you. Yuri.”

 

“I know. I know.”

 

Our tearful reunion ended with me visiting Yuri’s home. She had reincarnated and was now a college student living in a dorm. 

 

Not that it mattered, since all I wanted was to be together with my lover again.

 

-o-

20