Getting updated
376 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dzilaiza, enter the technonet and access history info on the era of Neo technology."

"-SEARCHING FOR INFO... RECEIVED-", the same voice from his destroyed cycle sounded again but this time, from the strange ornament in his ear.

"Are you fused with a soul?", I asked curiously.

"What?", there was a slight look of confusion on his face then laughter,"No, this is one of my personal gears. The main one to be precise. Without Dzilaiza I wouldn't be able to access my stuff."

"So is that the reason why her voice sounded through your cycle? -May it rest in peace-"

"Well yes", he chuckled. "Also, you don't need to mourn that cycle, it's just your average tech. I have something even better back in the garage."

"I fail to comprehend you.", I said while thinking, "Sek seems to be in a good mood. Will telling him about that woman's odd action be right?"

"Run auto-read in my voice."

"-RUNNING AUTO-READ COMMAND FROM SERVER-"

Sek picked me up and placed me on the seat in an upright position. "I figured you'd understand my voice better. I'll go change", I watched him leave through another invisible door to the left.

"How am I to get informed about this era if-", I was cut off by Dzilaiza's voice and directed my attention to my front view. There was a blank screen that appeared right infront of me.

"-LAUNCHING VIRTUAL REALITY-", suddenly the room in which I was in mysteriously vanished, leaving me in a white vaccum then slowly forming into what looked like... vast lands?

"W-What is this!? It looks so much like the lands of old but much greener, brimming with life", I was amazed.

"-INSERTING VOICE OF 'SEKSULFUR'-"

...

"The earth-"

"S-Sek?", I was confused since he wasn't around  until it returned to me,"Oh, it must be one of the magic from this era."

"The earth, a planet in the dead milky way galaxy that thrived, giving its inhabitants a decent and stable system of life was destroyed in the year 3000 due to the release of the most powerful energy bomb, 'The end's visit'. Poisonous gases filled the air, choking the atmosphere and laying waste to all living beings one after the other."

"However, humans being the only beings on the planet with far more advanced brains foresaw this event and readied themselves, providing the northern, southern, eastern and western parts of the earth with a safety precaution and ships to leave the planet before destruction."

"So did I once live on that planet?", the thought crossed my mind.

"Each ship had been provided with the latest technology to help them thrive but slowly, these technologies became of no use since the elements that the earth provided for their functions could never be found. In order to sustain lives, scientists had to find a new way to utilise the elements that the dark vaccum gave them: gases, rocks, ice, anything would have been useful. But, there was nothing they could do with the kind of technology they had, making use of such elements did not bear fruit at all and there was a huge depletion in the human population until, a Scientist named Dzidzɔr on the last ship to evacuate discovered the crystal of infinite energy floating in the vast vaccum of space."

"W-Wait! That stone!", I was conpletely surprised after taking a look at it. "Th-That stone belonged to my mistress!! I always wondered where it disappeared to!! How did it get there!?", I seriously could not believe what I was seeing.

"The crystal of infinite energy as the name suggests, habours an endless amount of energy that was compatible with any form of technology. Soon, other ships began to find these crystals everywhere and noticed that they were in the same galaxy. After the crystal was infused with the outdated technology, there was an immediate change in the appearance and nature of the device in which it was inserted. Unbelievable durability, strength, speed. In a matter of years, technology had evolved into the Neo tech. known today thus bringing the entire human civilization into the age of Neo technology."

...

"Through this great evolution, almost all planets in induvidual solar systems residing in that galaxy became habitable. Humans easily shifted all life forms separate from theirs, creating a habitat zone for human lives to continue. However, there was disunity among certain people on the ship of the westeners which caused a separation leading to the birth of the central humans.

Now, the human race occupy five solar systems being the northern, southern, eastern, western and central systems."

"-END OF HISTORY ARTICLE(PLANET OF THE BLACK HOLES/CENTRAL SOLAR SYSTEM-"

The room in which I was previously in returned and Sek was there, sitting right in front of me.

"So, what did you think?", he smiled.

12