The next phase
350 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The crystal I saw belonged to my mistress and not only that! If you have all this technology you speak of, why do you need me!?"

"You'll find out all about it tomorrow.", Sek chuckled. That was the third time he had ignored me, telling me to wait till tomorrow.

"The great mass. That's the name of this planet", he suddenly said, "Just thought you'd want to know."

"Sek, you're ignoring me again.", I said disappointed.

"A whole day here is only 20 hours", Sek sighed, "And it's 9:00pm, almost time for today to end", he yawned and got up. "I'm pretty tired. I promise I'll answer your questions tomorrow", he smiled and walked through another wall. The lights turned off right after he left, leaving me in the dark abbys. All I could do then was stare at the murkiness since I couldn't sleep. I tried absorbing energy from the moon but the enclosed space in which I was in prevented that.

"I miss being able to move.", I thought to myself. "To eat, to bathe, to touch, to have emotions.", Of course, trying to cry was ultimately futile. "I'll just wait till tomorrow."

The next day, Sek and Lykana seemed to be getting ready for something serious. They gathered a lot of gadgets and wore shady black clothes. Asking for attention was equivalent to asking for that same attention from the air.

"Finally, we'll be able to gain the huge sums of energy crystals stored in the DeV co. warehouse", Sek whispered to Lykana.

"Jeez, is that the only thing you're talking about? Remember, that evil company is responsible for countless deaths."

"I know", Sek chuckled for a moment, "My mother was a victim. We'll sabotage their major warehouse. The cryatal's just bonus", he said under tone.

"The crates are locked with the latest Neo tech.", Lykana said as if trying to bring Sek's exitement to a halt.

"That's why we have Dzinu here, right?", he looked over to me for a while and grabbed me. "Do we look like criminals?", he chuckled. I only stared at him, not knowing what to say.

Lykana placed the other equipment in the same container cube that Sek tried to put me in before and then walked to the back of the room.

"Even if we have the legendary sword, we'll need to fuse it with the most recent tech fuser.", she said sternly.

"I'll deal with that. The Zephain company is yet to release its new tech fuser. I'll simply retrieve it from their storage system."

"You better be careful ...", she sighed with a look of worry on her face.

"I will, if it's for you.", they both stared at each other blushing.

"We leave now.", Lykana giggled.

"Right.", Sek held me tight and followed Lykama through the wall at the back. There was a lit hallway leading underground. We stopped the moment we reached a huge door.

"Zain, unlock", Lykana commanded her main gear. Without a second running by, there was a response.

"-VOICE RECOGNIZED-"

There was then a beep sound and the doors opened, one side entering the wall on the left and the other on the right. Behind the door was a spacious white room that glowed, making the brown colour of a cloth look odd. It seemed to cover something.

"Ha! Finally, I've been itching for you!", Sek ran up to the object and removed the cloth. "My Wolf's canine ultra S!! I love you, I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!!", he kissed the four-tyred vehicle countless times.

"I bet it'd be better to just hide his tech somewhere.", Lykana forced a smile on her face.

"What do you mean!? It's been years!!", he screamed like a child. "Would you just take a minute to admire her deep blue and red glossy colours. Her eyes extent from one end to the other! Nothing can escape her light. In addition to her medium height, her petite tail flies with the help of her Argrain style spoiler-"

"Argrain? spoiler?", I was simply confused.

"The Argrain is a flying alien. Usually, they hang around the forests far in the east", Lykana answered.

"Oh."

"How dare you cut in when I'm not done!", he puffed his cheeks. "humph!", he made odd movements with his fingers as if he was preventing some kind of invisible pair of glasses from falling off his nose, "Now! Her strong tyres never let her lose control. A big wheel behind amd a medium one in front! PERFECT!! They are also protected by her loving fenders and she is able to keep cool at anytime!! Know why!?", he stared at us, eyes glittering.

"N-Nooo, why?", Lykana and I replied reluctantly.

"Because of all her grilles on her hood and doors!!", he began to blush even more than before.

"Do you worry for him?", I asked in a soft voice.

"Yes Dzinu, yes.", she replied with a tiresome look on her face.

"OKAAAY!! Let's move to the two-seater interiors!! So-", Lykana covered his mouth with her hand and shoved him into the vehicle.

"That's enough for today.", she placed me on her laps after sitting at the other side. The interiors looked like they were made of the finest advanced material.

"Dzilaiza, log in", a floating screen appeared before us.

"-ACCESSING VEHICLE FILES... CONTROL AQUIRED-"

"Heh, let's go", a semi-steer appeared before Sek with the symbol of a wolf and the car burst into life as blue lights flickered all over. Sek grinned.

10