Chapter 49
532 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a little thought, Sam decided to pull out the other eye.

- You shouldn't be so brother, I just want you to look at the world from a different point of view. Soon you will reach enlightenment, you don't have to thank me.

The bald man did not appreciate Sam's efforts. It's a shame. In any case, Sam's costume was the last thing he saw in his life.

He drove on, and the bald man followed him, tied by his hands to the car with a short rope.

He hardly met people and calls for help, the city was dead. There were also few zombies, the main part was assembled by Z1, most likely Z1 will sooner or later go to a neighboring city, or maybe already there.

After reaching the new city, Sam left the car and went to the camp. This time he left the cat in the mansion. Of course he finished off the bald one,  he was a tough guy.

At the entrance, they carried out identification, seeing his level, they treated him with respect, wrote down the level and name, and did not check anything else.

The camp was not very large, with a population of about 40 thousand. Sam slowly walked around the camp looking at people and goods on the market, dropping into shops.

He found out where the best bar in the camp was and decided to go there.

The bar was nice, big stylish room, there were different kinds of drinks behind the bar, obviously stocks weren't out yet. But, this pleasure was expensive.

Of course, there were also new types of alcohol, for mass consumers if you can call it that. Sam ordered himself a bottle of Hennessy for 100 cores. He opened it and poured himself a glass while looking around.

The best hunters often hung out in this bar, after all, it was not cheap. Sam himself did not know who he was looking for.

- Hi handsome, do you need company?

Sam was not handsome, in fact below average, his appearance even caused a little rejection.

Apparently the cognac looked attractive enough not to pay attention to it.

An attractive young girl approached him, possibly a prostitute, although Sam was not sure. He poured her a drink and asked:

- Do you know where I can find the most beautiful woman in this camp?

The girl was a little upset, but still drank and, thinking, said:

- Well, there is one special beauty, her name is Gloria, I don't know where she is from, but she and her brother are now upstairs in the billiard room. We arrived at the camp recently. But they are both strong evolvers, there were already a couple of people who wanted to drive up to her, but it did not end with anything good for them.

- I see, let's drink to you, beauty - they clinked glasses and drank - I'll leave you a drink as a gift.

The girl immediately blossomed and thanked Sam, who went upstairs to the billiard room.

There were quite a few pool tables upstairs, people drank, played and chatted. Sam began to stare at the visitors until he saw the target.

Golden hair, European appearance, really a beauty with a capital letter. She looks young, maybe not even 20, but the forms are appetizing.

Sam wasn't crazy enough to start the show right here. Things can get out of control and chaos ensues.

He watched them for a while and then left. Rented a hotel room after which he found one of the local beggars.

Sam gave him a core and told him to watch the exit, and inform him if this girl would come out. After all, there weren't many well-dressed beauties with golden hair. He showed 10 more cores and said that this would be a reward for the task.

After that, Sam returned to the hotel and warned him to be called if a beggar came. Sprawling on the bed, he rested.

So far, Sam hasn't received much attention. Sam didn't believe that the fact of arriving someone at the level 20 to the camp would remain a secret. But so far no one has climbed to him.

The next day, closer to lunchtime, a beggar appeared and said that he saw a girl corresponding to the description leaving the camp, Sam gave him the cores and went to the exit.

At the exit, of course, it was no longer clear where they had gone, Sam climbed onto a high-rise building and began to look for a target.

He saw only some five weird guys that were heading a certain direction, and then disappeared from sight behind the next building.

Sam decided to check and followed them. In the end, he did find them on one of the streets, they caught up with the girl and the guy. Seems like these five people here obviously with the same purpose as Sam.

On the other hand, Gloria and her boyfriend were in no hurry to run away, and apparently they themselves were waiting for this five. Sam made himself comfortable and began to watch the show.

- Kid, get out while I'm in a good mood, we'll take care of the girl.

The guy, in turn, began some kind of transformation, claws began to protrude from his hands like a wolverine, the whole body became a little larger and muscles and veins began to bulge.

Sam grimaced, these transformation skills were clearly extremely painful, the blood vessels in the guy's eyes were red. Sam himself would hardly volunteer to use such skills.

One of the men used chains, three more distant skills, the last one prepared a shield and was getting ready to meet the boy.

He did not make them wait for long, having fiddled with the chains a little, he caught several skills in the body. Blood spilled the damage was good but nothing critical. At the same time Gloria used the skill of either healing or regeneration on him.

The guy rushed forward with great speed and ignoring the fighter with the shield, began to cut the rest, they tried to continue to throw him with skills and defend, but there was little sense.

Sam estimated that this is most likely a level 20 transformation skill, he had seen fighters with claws before, so the class should be standard.

In all respects, after the transformation, it seemed that he was not too far from Sam, but still inferior. Sam decided to make himself felt by going out to them. By this time, five men were already lying in pools of blood.

- Beauty how about some fun?

Sam completely ignored the guy, all according to the canons of the genre.

- You saw yourself in the mirror? Freak!

It was a little offensive, by this time the guy was standing in front of Gloria, as soon as she finished speaking and used the skill on him, he rushed at Sam.

Sam also lunged forward and swung his sword, the guy dodged and stabbed Sam.

However, Sam himself, without stopping, ran to Gloria and, reaching her in two steps, kicked her into the body, she flew 5 meters away and, having hit the wall, lost consciousness.

- Bastard! - The renegade guy got mad and pounced on Sam.

10