Vol. 2 End Thoughts
39 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yay! I’m so happy you stick with me! 

I have already finished the volume 2. Although I didn’t expect to finish it first. The cOVID-19 is an unfortunate event for me. My board exam got postponed once again. But I’m still happy because I poured my heart into writing this volume.

Unlike the volume 1, I did my homework now in vol.2. Actually, I wanted different themes for every volume. In volume 1, I wanted to talk about a slice of life and just life itself. So the antagonist is the Evil Life. For volume 2, the antagonist is their self. The question I wanted to ask is the monster of one self. As I said before, the main characters represented my demons.

In this volume, I feel the premise is great. Characters are now active. We can glimpse of Jed’s secret. There are problems left and right. Sarah is planning to do something ridiculous. It is just the pacing is too fast. When I try reading it, I felt I was running. The personification/the entity of the title is very similar to Ayill. This might be cliché to a few of you, so I’ll promise I won’t do it again. But tragedies will still continue.

Truth be told, I am more of a reader than a writer. So, I can see through novels because of how much time I spend in reading. My estimate is I’ve been reading for 13 years, minimum. Hence, maybe I’m just feeling all good today after finishing the volume. I became blind to this achievement. But if I went back (maybe after three months) to read it again, I will surely see my mistakes. This happened to volume 1, cringing on many parts and also feeling that it was too boring. The characters were too passive and only Ben has an active role, albeit not pushing the plot.

I divided volume 3 into two parts. I plan to make the trio’s journey in Enderian Journey as hard as possible. They basically won’t be the same people when they started after they exited the killing ground. The second part, I plan to flesh out other characters. Their story will also push the plot, so don’t worry. The principal theme is survival. I probably make three survival scenarios about an individual and group of people.

So stay tune! Thank you!

4