8– Luca Finally Lost His Temper?!!
88 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chuckling, the handsome man <like> the comment under his blog. He then touched the <reply> and composed some short encouragement towards this little follower of his. 

This handsome guy own a restaurant. Specifically, a cafe. 

And he was not just a cafe owner, this handsome guy is actually quite popular with little over a million followers in YouT*be. He usually posted tutorial videos about how to make simple pastry using simple ingredients.

Aside from that, he would put a video about improved version using cheap materials and would sometimes put his own store in the video. Like creating a segment for example, putting up pranks towards his customers or even giving free cakes. 

Or if he really have time, he will do a cafe hopping tasting every thing from the cheapest prices to the most expensive ones. 

At first he was just a little blogger who wanted to explore the world while tasting many kinds of pastry and sweets. 

Until he came to this city, settled down and open a cafe at the busiest streets at City center. 

Every morning, before they open up the store he would walk his grey fat dog at the park. He would use this time to exercise, but within holiday season, the handsome man would instead just walk the dog. Sweating in winter season is not good for one's health.

And so, after an hour of walking, this handsome man rested with his dog in this bench. 

Everything is going the same as usual. When suddenly...

Who knows what went wrong but the dog leash suddenly snapped and this freed the dog. 

What's more unfortunate is, there's a person running a jog in front that catches the dog's attention. 

When the handsome guy saw his dog suddenly  rushing and planing on jumping at the person, the handsome man's heart can't help but skip a bit.  'This is bad. What does this dog wanted to do?!'

Rushing after his dog, the handsome man quickly run behind, wanting to reach and grab the naughty dog. 

But it was too late. 

The big dog jump towards the innocent passerby and the handsome man could only shout "watch out!!" in order to alert the man. 

Still, it was too late.

"Woof!"

...

When Luca heard the man's warning, he could only turned his head. And when he saw a grey fur coat running towards him, he was stunned. 

He didn't even have a time to react, when he saw the world suddenly moved upside down and before he knew it, he was already sitting flat with his butt on the wet cold ground with aching butt and heavy weight pushing him down.

With wide eyes staring shocked at the big dog face in front of him, Luca was speechless.

"Woof! Woof!" The dog called led out excitedly. Not expecting any reply, the dog open it mouth and licked Luca face vigorously.

"Ahh! Bad Sven! Bad!" The handsome man came nervously reprimanding his dog, Sven. In his hands was the broken leash. 

The handsome man strongly pulled Sven, and quickly tied the leash with a knot in its collar. Then gently pull up Luca, who was still shock into absentmindedness. 

"I'm sorry! Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? My dog didn't bite you, are you?" Worried inquiry attacked Luca like machine gun. With his absentmindedness, he didn't manage to answer even one question. Even if he planned to answer, Luca just opened his mouth, mouthing "...I..." when the handsome man dropped a rain of questions once again.

Finally, knowing his overreacting, the handsome guy stopped after asking "Are you okay?" 

On the other hand, Luca after a long time wave his hand over the handsome man's worried stance saying "I'm fine", and walked away.

Walking like a zombie, Luca walked home.

Unbeknownst to him, that handsome man and his big grey furred dog, Sven followed him with concern.

Only until, they saw Luca going inside his apartment did the two heave a sigh of relief.

The handsome man kneel in front of Sven while patting its furry head. "Don't do that next, Sven." The dog whine, looking pitiful. It knew it was wrong, so Sven just lowered its head and rubbed it's nose in the man's palm. 

Seeing this, the handsome man heart can't help but soften. He hugged his dog, stroking its back and said, "its fine since you repented. It's just that, he doesn't like surprising things very much. Next time, just approach him cautiously. Don't get excited."

Then the handsome man get up smiling like a bright sun. He guided his dog away from Luca's apartment dog, to the right. Not towards left, where the exit is. 

The handsome man, face the door next to Luca. "Pi, pi, pi," sounded as the handsome man input the password in the security lock. Tapping the enter, the door opened and the handsome man and his dog, Sven enter.

Turns out, they were neighbor.

...

Luca came home. His butt has an conspicuous wet mark that makes he felt that his butt was placed in a cooler. 

Thankfully, it was just his butt. If his back happen to get wet, also. Luca might not be able to go back to work tommorow. 

It just that, Luca was now undergoing an extreme case of dilemma. 

In Luca's perspective–

A palm size gingerbread man is floating while embracing a candy cane. It flew round and round, shouting worriedly. "Host! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did you sprain your butt? Come on, host. Strip your pants and let me see if there's a bruise in your butt! We, can't let your butt get hurt!! This system knows where the ointment is, so, rest assure, host. This system will make sure not to leave any scars on your butt!"

Butt here, butt that, Luca heard his system talked nothing but his butt. Like his butt his a precious treasure in the world. 

So, this is Luca's dilemma. 

Should he crush this gingerbread man or should he crush it?

...

Finally, Luca praised his resilient with a satisfied nod. He, then threw this event into the sky beyond the outer space, not letting it affect his mood again. And went to his room to take a hot bath.

Meanwhile, system 1225 was not trapped in a transparent glass jar crying sweet syrups, while shouting Luca's name and begging to be let out. 

In the glass jar, an obvious paper was stick to the front. Written on it– Free Cookie and Candy.

System: "...hu...hu...hu..." (〒﹏〒)

11