13– Luca bumped into the Unlucky Owner of the Flying Keys!!
78 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No, Sven. Come on. We need to go home. I'm going to be late!" Pulling the leash, the handsome man saw his fat dog, Sven was still not moving and was still stubbornly sat on the ground like a dignified dog, while ignoring it's owner's complaint.

The handsome man looked at his dog full of helplessness. He, then looked at his wrist watch.

8:30

When he saw how late it was, he almost can't help but smack this dog's head. 

"One more time, if you don't move then don't think of coming back to this park anymore!"

...

The handsome man, as usual was strolling his grey fat dog at the park. However, something seems strange with his fat dog when they went to the park for a walk. 

Sven was somehow agitated. The fat dog keep looking left and right. Sniffing around and on the ground, like a hunting dog looking for its prey. 

The handsome man was, of course anxious and thought something happened to his dog. 

But when the handsome man find out what's wrong, he can't help but gritted his teeth, feeling tricked and betrayed.

Turns out, this fat dog was in heat!

'You're really a dog!' the handsome man wanted to curse loud, but he knew it was futile to talk to a dog. 

But who would have expect– it's winter for crying out loud. 

'I thought could dogs only go in heat on spring. Or is it a cat?' he thought as he stared at Sven drooling over the female husky being walked by it's owner at the distance.

So, with the start of this unlucky event transpiring in the morning, the handsome man was doomed to never be able to open his store on time today.

And like they said, when misfortune strucked one time, second time will undoubtedly decent. And not just a second time, there will be third time, fourth, fifth...

And that's what happens.

When the handsome man came home, he freed Sven and immediately patched himself up, and was ready to go for work. 

He run towards the elevator, waiting for it to open. He waited, and waited...

5 minutes later. 

When the elevator still didn't opened, the handsome man gritted his teeth in annoyance. He turned around and swiftly made his way towards the stairs.

His condo was at the fifth floor. This floor is still bearable when taking the stairs down. 

For a physically fit person like the handsome man, he can take the stairs from his floor to the ground floor without breaking a sweat.

But what if the handsome man need to take the stairs a more few times?

Even a fitted person like him will surely drop a sweat performing such rigorous exercise, couple with a mind hurrying himself to go to work. 

That's why, when the handsome man finally manage to decent the stairs for the third time, he finally can't help but said, "what the hell, did Lady luck suck out all my luck today?!" underneath his breath.

The first time he went down, he saw the elevator was currently being fixed. He was just about to went straight out of the door when his light bulb lite up. 

He remembered something he forgot!

He immediately turned his back towards the door and went upstairs. He forgot to bring latest menu he formulated last night. He was planning on trying something new specially for this Christmas. 

Though, they already have their special Holliday menu. The handsome man wanted to try something special on the Christmas day. 

And today, he was thinking of trying the whole menu he prepared after work. 

He was even so exited last night. So, how could he just forgot about it?

After that, the handsome man thought that it was the end. He went down once again after picking up the special menu he forgot. 

While holding a folder in between his underarm, the handsome man walked out as the automatic door opened. 

A brush of cold with touched his face as he went out. The handsome man had an urge sneeze. He reached out for his pant's pocket. He wanted to get his handkerchief to cover his mouth and nose, only to feel an empty pocket?

That's right, an empty pocket.

There was no handkerchief. 

And no keys either.

That's right no keys. 

The handsome Man's face went blank and then it turned black. Even his urge to sneeze was forgotten. But as he forget his urges, he remembered something that will make his face even darker. 

The handsome man recalled placing his handkerchief on the top of the shoe cabinet when he was helping himself to wear his shoes. 

So, there's only meant one thing...

He need to go up once again.

Like a balloon in the verge of exploding, the handsome man fists his fingers and went up unwillingly once again. 

...

9:23

The handsome man clicked his tongue as he glanced at his watch. 'No choice now, I have to run.'

The handsome man hurriedly step to run. Although, the handsome man own the cafe, he respects time as well as his employees. 

They would always open the store exactly at 9 am everyday. He already called his employees that he would be late today and advised them not to come early. 

He didn't want them to wait outside the store in such cold weather. But if he didn't took the keys home in the fist place last night, this will not happen. 

Sighing in defeat, the handsome man run even more quickly. 

But what did they say again?

If there is a first, there's a second, a third, forth and so on. 

The handsome man was running clenching his keys within his hand. 

He was just about to go around the person in front, when the person suddenly, unexpectedly hinder his way...

The handsome man wasn't prepared at all!

He was shocked that the grip he was using to hold the keys in his hand loosen. 

As the result, the keys flew...

Handsome Man: "..."

The handsome man almost didn't flare up, when this happened. Fortunately, the man who bumped him turned around and immediately apologizes with an extreme embarrassing expression. 

When the handsome man saw who the other person is. 

The handsome man was once again speechless: "..."

Turns out it was his neighbor. 

...

...

...

Handsome Man: "I wanted to say– I am more than just your neighbor!!"

10