Chapter 8 – Warehouse massacre
1.7k 17 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Eli saw the mission, he wanted to jump for joy. With his skill and equipment, this mission was too easy for him! It was equal to giving him free points! How nice of the system!

Upon arriving home, Eli started preparing for the mission. He took the disposable clothes that he got earlier and put them on. Next, he checked the map on the phone and planned a route. He had 3 hours of invisibility, but he still needed to maintain an alibi at all times! Even if he leaves absolutely no traces, he must make sure to leave his phone at home for example. Modern phones are not so private nowadays, and it is not uncommon to be tracked. That's why he needed to plan the route from the beginning. Luckily, the warehouse was 25 minutes walk away from him, Which means he will have around 2 hours to attack the warehouse even if he walked straight out of his house.

Also, he planed on changing shoes along the way. The shoes he got from the system had a unique shoeprint meant to confuse the cops, making it impossible to identify. He would first wear his sports shoes, and halfway, will switch to the system shoes, and on the way back he will switch back to his sports shoes.

He also brought with him 2 full bottles of water inside the storage ring. to wash the blood on him after the deed. Because of the Evidence collector, he was not afraid it will leave any of his DNA residues with it.

Once he wore all his equipment including helmet, gloves, boots, rings, and the Stealthboy belt, he was ready. Going through the map one more time, he closed his phone and put it under his pillow. Inside his storage ring were the knife, gun, and rifle.

Eli then activated the Stealthboy, Immediately from an outside perspective, he vanished. Eli looked at his arms and legs, He saw that they were see-through now. But see-through wasn't what he wanted, he wanted to be invisible. He checked himself in a mirror and realized that the mirror did not reflect him, like some vampire. Success! It was actually that only he could see himself! Perfect! That means that he can aim and shoot while invisible!

After confirming everything, he deactivated the Stealthboy and waited until 11. At 11, he reactivated the Stealthboy, and activated the evidence collector, exited and locked the apartment complex, and started walking towards the drug warehouse.

Along the way, he had to avoid bumping into pedestrians walking on the street, even one time, a speeding car almost ran into him, although luckily Instinct warned him so he avoided it safely. On the bright side, street hookers and shady merchants did not try and sell him their "wares". 

All in all, it took a bit longer than anticipated according to his hand watch, approximately 34 minutes. Not critical, but worthy of note.

It was now 11:34, and he was standing in front of the warehouse that Ramón told him about. The warehouse was rather small for a warehouse, about the size of his old apartment complex plus a garage entrance for trucks, and was made out of bricks. A sign at the entrance told him that it doubled as a sugar warehouse as a front. 2 gangster guards were standing at the entrance, not all that disciplined on the watch, but did pay attention from time to time. Eli glimpsed handguns strapped to their belts.

Eli looked around and tried to see if there was an entrance somewhere. The front entrance was closed right now, and if he wanted to enter through it he will need to take out both the guards. But while he could do that, the corpses might alert the people inside, or worse, outside. Eli looked for around a minute before spotting an open window to the side, ground floor, a bit of smoke coming out.

Eli then walked and climbed through it, guards oblivious due to him being invisible. He was now inside the warehouse staff room. 4 gangsters were playing cards around a table, smoking, laughing, and chatting. While Eli considered if he should take them out now or wait for later, he heard one of them saying, "Hey, have you heard what happened today?"

Another gangster threw a card in and jeered, "What happened? Did your hot sister finally dump her boyfriend and is looking for a new one? I volunteer!" The two other gangsters laughed.

The first gangster was obviously annoyed, "Shut up you dumbass, you would get lucky if you can hit it off with a 250-pound pig! I'm talking about the 3 guys of one of our affiliated gangs who got arrested today."

A third gangster threw a card in and said, "I heard about that, they tried 'acquiring' some 'merchandise' at an apartment in the poor zone but ended up getting the living daylights beat out of them and got arrested. They are now receiving treatment at the hospital, 2 with cracked ribs and a third with half his teeth knocked out, poor bastards."

The fourth guy threw a card and asked, "What the hell happened? Did they get ganked?"

The first guy threw a card and answered, "Nope, 1 guy did it. They tried grabbing him but ended up getting beat up instead."

The second guy drew a card, "What a bunch of weaklings! Getting beat up by a single guy... Ptui*"

The first guy responded mockingly, "I don't know about weakling, but I heard that they were buff. Can you beat up 3 200 pound gangsters? I'm not sure I can take even one on!"

The third guy threw a card in and asked doubtfully, "The matter won't just end there, right? He just beat up and turned them to the cups!"

The fourth guy drew a card and nodded, "Their boss is now furious. Heard he is planning to blip off the guy, most likely tomorrow at night." He then placed the cards on the table with a grin, "I win this round this round boys, cough it up!" And the others threw their cards on the table grudgingly and handed over some cash placed on the table.

When Eli heard that, his eyes narrowed to slits. So he now got on the hit list of the MS-13? That's good too, that means that it just got personal! Eli decided to just off these guys first as thanks for the info. He approached the first guy silently and took out the lvl 1 knife from the storage ring.

Once behind the first guy, Eli decided to test something. 'Stop'. And the world stopped, the smoke coming out of the cigarettes, as well as the gangsters, stopped moving. Eli quickly tried slashing the neck of the first guy, but what came out were sparks! It was as if he tried slashing concrete with a fruit knife, just harder! Now confirming that he cant kill others while time is stopped, he placed the knife on the first guy's throat, the other hand on his mouth, and thought, 'Stop'.

Immediately as the world continued moving, Slash* Splat*. The first guy's throat got slashed, blood spraying. The lvl 1 knife managed to slash through half the guy's throat and even bone, like hot butter, half decapitating him. Before the other 3 could even process what just happened, Eli thought 'Stop'. The blood in the air, the still widening eyes of the first guy, as well as the 3 guys who were not even showing a reaction yet, were stopped. Eli then continued and took out the second guy, Slash* Splat*, Now the first guy fully widened his eyes, and started reaching his right arm towards his slashed neck, the 3 other guys now noticing the first guy, while the second guy seemed to notice the pain on his throat.

By the time Eli took out the fourth guy, who was about to scream in terror at the first guy suddenly spraying blood from his throat, his own throat also got slashed. They all collapsed on the table, gurgling blood and in disbelief, soon dead. It took 20 seconds of 'stop' to kill them all from start to finish including the little test. Now he had 1:10 minutes left.

Eli, looking at his handiwork and then the knife in his hand, felt like he just played god right now. From start to finish, he just offed with a single knife 4 guys before they could even sneeze. After being in a daze for 10 seconds, he shook it off and got back to work.

Eli quickly searched their persons for guns. He soon found 2 Glock 19 9mm, 1 Springfield XD 9mm, and a Ruger GP100 .357 magnum, all fully loaded. "Not a bad taste." He thought to himself as he put them inside the storage ring. He planned on using these later on instead of his own guns, at least he will not be traced.

Having finished with the room, Eli slowly opened the door and checked around. Seemed like nobody heard the collapsing of the 4 guys. Closing the door behind him, he started walking toward the warehouse area. Inside it, 2 guys were sorting out some crates, backs turned to each other. Going behind one of the guys, he blocked his mouth from behind fluidly stabbed the knife into the throat in and out 2 times. The knife cleanly cut through the cervical spine joints, ending the life of the gangster promptly. The other guy seemed to have heard a slight weird sound and turned around while saying, "Ismael, what's the matter with..." He then saw Ismael, who was alive just a moment ago, dead on the floor, throat slashed. Immediately after that, a hand covered his mouth and Stab* Crack*. Eli wanted to test the knife's sharpness and durability, so instead of stabbing him in the neck, he stabbed him in the temple. The result? Same as when he stabbed the necks, fluid, like cutting hot butter.

Taking another Glock and Springfield, he hid the bodies in a corner and went upstairs to the second floor. He heard panting noises inside a room. Opening the door quietly, In there, he saw a gang member furiously fucking a female gang member (at least that's what he assumed she was) doggy style. The male gang member suddenly speeded up while said, "Gonna cum! Take it all!", The girl matched his thrusts and said lustfully, "Yeah baby, give it to me!". And then the male gang member groaned as he unloaded inside the girl. The girl ground her hips against his, squeezing everything inside her, enjoying the load. Eli just waited for them to finish like a gentleman, he let the two lovebirds have their last fun.

When the male gangster was about to pull out, a hand covered his mouth, Slash* Splat*. A spray of blood covered the girl from behind. "Hah?" She uttered as she turned around her head. To her horror, the guy was now gurgling blood, neck slashed! As she opened her mouth to scream in horror, Stab* Crack*, A knife stabbed right through her forehead. Her horror-filled eyes lost their light and blankly stared forward as they dilated slightly, unfocused.

Eli looked at the girl, she looked like a 7-8 next door girl, only a tattoo on her exposed back. He noticed she had a small baby bump in her stomach, most likely pregnant for a few months now. He did not have problems killing women and even children if he had to, but that didn't mean he enjoyed it. Sighing and closing her eyes with his hand, he left their bodies as is without looting them. Quickly looking around the room, he found a Remington 870 pump-action shotgun glued under the desk, a 25 shell ammo box right next to it. Eli whistled and remarked, "Finally the good stuff! No wonder the police don't want to mess with these guys! Just a small warehouse has a bad boy like this in it, what about the larger hideouts?". Eli took the shotgun and ammo and placed them inside his Storage ring.

According to Ramón, there should be about 10 guys in this place. Just to be sure, he went and searched around the second floor. Sure enough, he found 2 more guys sleeping in a room. After quickly cutting their necks in succession, he went down the stair back to the ground floor and searched for anything else. Not finding anything, he decided concluded that these were probably everyone minus the guards outside. Going back to the staff room, he climbed back out through the window and went back to the entrance with the two oblivious guards.

Looking at the two guards, Eli suddenly had an idea, he wanted to test something. Eli took out a Glock and walked 2 meters away from the guards, And then thought 'Stop'. The world stopped around him. He removed the safety switch from the Glock, Aimed, And fired at one of the two guards. The bullet moved a meter away from him before stopping mid-flight, "Awesome..." He thought to himself, as he shot another 4 times at that guard and another 5 times at the other guard. All the bullets stopped midflight. 'Stop' he thought. Then he heard a thunderous 10 shots simultaneously echo out, 5 bullets hit each guard in the chest. Eli looked in amazement at what just happened for a few seconds before snapping back. He then emptied the last 5 bullets on the guards, making sure to headshot both of them, ensuring their deaths, and threw the gun away as he walked away, hearing screams outside. He now had 1 minute left of time on Time Stipend, and he earned 12 points in total, now he had 62 points, Apparently, a baby in the oven did not count.

Chain Quest: Cleaning up the Bronx: Prove it! (Reward Pending)

Description: You have completed the quest, wait for Ramón to contact you to get the reward.

The quest changed, and he just had to wait until Ramón contacted him tomorrow, probably when the police find the carnage there and post it on the news as some gang war, and so he walked back home uneventfully, not forgetting to wash the blood with some water before he departed, and took a small detour, walking to the opposite direction of his house for about 5 minutes before switching shoes and going back.

When he was next to the warehouse again, he saw police cars right in front of the warehouse. that was fast! Well, not that it mattered since he literally covered every possible lead to him. Unbothered, he walked back home unhindered.

After he arrived home and turning off the Stealthboy and evidence collector, he took off all his clothes in the bathroom, and washed them all, including equipment, from the blood thoroughly. It helped that the equipment from the system was apparently waterproof, preventing the blood from seeping in and only needed a quick wash.

After throwing everything back into the storage space, he took a quick shower, brushed his teeth, got some whites on, and went to bed. He needed some shut-eye.

And there you have it! Did the chapter sate (some of) your invisible slashing needs?

Do tell me if you see any weird text you think needs fixing.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!? IS THIS NOT WHY YOU ARE HERE FOR!!!?
  • YESSSSSS THIS IS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR!!! (CHEERING SOUNDS) Votes: 115 70.6%
  • It was fine thanks (Clapping sounds) Votes: 48 29.4%
  • BOOOO, Dis sucked ass!!! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 163
73