Chapter 13 – Human trafficking racket massacre
1.6k 15 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eli took about half an hour to prepare himself. He needed to give himself a haircut, and dump the grime and filth from the evidence collector. Also, he double-checked all the weapons he had on hand, and after he was satisfied, he put on his equipment, and also put on another set of simple disposable clothes. Although it was late December now, as a special ops soldier, he needed to endure the cold many times. Besides, After the upgrade, he felt that even if he went outside butt naked, he won't get cold.

Eli checked the map one more time and confirmed the location of the human trafficking racket. Another reason why he chose it, was because of how close it was to himself. It was apparently just 4.5 miles away! If he walked there, it would take him more than an hour to get there. However, Eli wanted to run. If he ran at 9 mph then it would only take him about half an hour to get there. With his new upgrade, running there should be extremely easy for him now!

Having decided on what to do, he activated his stealth-boy, left the phone home, exited the apartment complex, and ran towards the direction. About 25 minutes later, Eli arrived at the place. He ran even faster than he thought, and he didn't even feel tired in the slightest!

The human trafficking racket was actually situated near the port area, in a warehouse. The racket doubled as a trading racket as a front and used their cargo to mix in human merchandise. Most of the merchandise were young women and children and were fated to end up in a brothel, some sick perverts toy, and some shipped as wives. As for the few men, they are mostly for forced labor. 

The place was a large warehouse, with shipping cargo containers nearby. Unlike when he entered the small drug warehouse, the doors of this large warehouse were actually wide open. Gangsters in work suits were moving and loading cargo into large shipping containers. Eli did not immediately start a massacre. Unlike last time, there were civilians trapped inside the place, he needed to find their holding place first.

Eli walked around the place for about 10-15 minutes, viewing the interior and counting the people working here. He counted about 35-40 gangsters on the surface. Most of them had a pistol tucked in their suits, ready to be drawn. There were also 8 guards on duty, keeping an eye out for anything wrong and patrolling the perimeter. Unlike the time in the drug warehouse, the guards were much more vigilant.

As he kept searching, he suddenly overheard two guards talking. One of the guards said, "Hey, you heard about what happened at that drug warehouse yesterday? The boss's son and daughter-in-law were murdered! Who do you think had the balls to do that?!"

The other guard nodded, and then added, "Yeah, of course, I know about it. The boss is currently in mourning. I also heard that the police confiscated all videotapes and stopped all investigations by concluding it as a local gang war, and the boss got mad! Now, he thinks that the police and some other gang are plotting against him!"

The gangster who asked, looked worried, "Do you think there is gonna be a war?"

The second gangster nodded, "Would you not go crazy if one of your two children and future grandchild got brutally murdered, and the police are not even bothering with it? I'm afraid the boss would go on a rampage soon, he is like a powder keg with the fuse lit. Well, enough about that. Our shift is gonna end soon. Wanna go have a couple of rounds with the merchandise?" The gangster smiled lewdly.

The first gangster happily agreed, "Yeah, sure, let's go, just remember not to touch the luxury products, if we damage them, it will be ducked from our cut!"

The second gangster nodded, and then cursed, "Yeah yeah, I know. Damn those rich bastards, getting all the good stuff..."

Eli, who was listening to them the whole time, squinted his eyes and waited for their shift to end. 10 minutes later, 2 new thugs came and switched with them, and the two thugs started walking in a direction, Eli right behind them. They soon reached an inconspicuous shipping container turned warehouse. The container itself was not locked and even had lighting inside it. After entering and closing the door, they walked towards the far end of the container, moved an empty box, and it revealed a hatch. The hatch was locked, and they needed a key to open it. After opening the hatch, they entered inside and closed it immediately afterward. Eli had to waste 10 seconds on Back and another 20 seconds on stop to get inside, leaving him with 1:30 minutes.

It turned out that this warehouse actually held a large basement! It was well ventilated and had lightings and all. In the basement, there were at least a dozen cages! Each cage housed 2-4 women and children! 2 cages held men, 7 cages held women, and 3 cages children of both genders! All of them were shackled and looked dispirited, seemingly gave up on all hopes of escape.

It appeared that the children, as well as 2 women cages, were considered as premium merchandise, as they were left untouched. On the other hand, the other 5 cages of the women were rather dirtier, unkept even. Unidentifiable liquids stained the floor, men were liberally entering a cage and plowed away. Grunts of pleasure and pain rang in the air, along with a foul, rancid smell of sex that stagnated too long.

Including the 2 gangsters he just followed, there were another 6 gangsters in the place. 1 was resting, 1 was adjusting the shackles on one of the prisoners, and 4 were plowing away at the poor women inside.

Eli first surveyed the area and made sure he did not miss anything before he confirmed that that the entrance that he came from was the only exit, and there were no other hidden places.

Pulling out the knife, he walked towards the guy who was adjusting the shackles, covered his mouth, and cut his throat, splattering blood all over the girl he was shackling. The girls dull eyes were suddenly filled with fear as she shrieked, "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

One of the thugs who was plowing away at the nearby cage took a glance and was horrified to find one of his colleagues butchered on the ground! He had too much of a hard time to process what was happening before a hand covered his mouth and stabbed rapidly at his throat, splashing blood on the woman he was fucking! The woman seemed apathetic to it, not caring at all, or reacting to anything for that matter.

After killing 2 more gangsters who were fucking the prisoners, they finally realized that they were under attack! But where is the enemy? All 4 of the rest of the gangsters gathered, Guns drawn.

One of them asked in fright, "What the fuck is going on?! This place is locked! All the prisoners are still shackled!"

Another gangster replied in fear, "T-This must be a ghost! One of the dead prisoners became a vengeful ghost! This place is cursed! Let's get the fuck out of here!"

A third gangster, more composed than the other two, said with a grimace, "I don't know about ghosts, but something else is with us..."

SPLAT*

The three gangsters heard this, and to their horror, the fourth gangster was now clutching his throat, gurgling blood!

The second gangster yelled, "S-Shoot it!!!"

Bang* Bang* Bang*

The three gangsters shot randomly in fear a few rounds, all hitting air. The third gangster then stopped them, "Enough! Get a few prisoners as meat shields! At least whatever that thing is, it won't be able to attack us from a side!" The two others agreed and ran towards a nearby cell.

As they ran towards it, SPLAT* the second gangster got killed! The first and third gangsters entered a cell, and tried to grab two women as hostages, but then...

Bang* Bang*

Two gunshots were heard, and the two fell, brain matter and blood leaking from their heads.

From start to finish, Eli tried not to use his power, only relying on his invisibility and knife. At the end of it, he finished it up with two Glock pistols.

Looking around at the scene, no prisoner was injured, and all the gangsters were dead. He picked up a key to the hatch above and left the frightened people here still locked. While he could technically free them, they will just unnecessarily get in the way, causing useless casualties. If that happened, he might lose the optional objective. So he decided to just leave them to the cops later.

Exiting through the hatch again, Eli closed it, and walked out of the container, and looked around. It seemed like nobody heard the shooting inside, and were working as usual. While Eli could now technically go all out, guns blazing, it would cause many gangsters to run away, thinking the cops are here on a raid. Eli put the Glocks back inside the storage ring and took out the knife, and started the massacre.

After about 7 minutes, he killed 13 gangsters! But then, some of the gangsters started to notice something off, and discovered one of the bodies, alerting the others. Not knowing what was going on, they gathered outside at the entrance,  31 gangsters were there, guns out and ready, pointing to inside the warehouse. All the gangsters had fear etched on their faces, some determination mixed in. Some of them were sweating, some were shaking, but they all kept silent, eyes trained on the only entrance and exit of the warehouse.

Eli just casually walked out, nobody noticing him. All the gangsters were behind cover or were crouching, backs completely exposed. He took the two Glocks he used before, took aim, and said 'Stop' in his head. The world froze, the sweat trickling on the gangsters' hands, their shaking, fear etched on their faces, all froze.

Bang* Bang* Bang*...

Eli shot a total of 28 bullets in rapid succession in 30 seconds, trying to aim as accurately as possible on all the gangsters. All the bullets stopped 1 meter away from him, frozen in time. He even walked as he shot, before thinking 'Stop' again.

Thump* Thump* Crack* Thump*

Out of 28 bullets shot, 25 hit the gangster, 15 bullets to the head or neck, another 10 in the torso or shoulders. In all honesty, it could be considered as a remarkable achievement to achieve such accuracy while dual-wielding pistols, but Eli was not satisfied and frowned. Perhaps he should get a skill after all? Those thoughts passed through his head in a split second, before passing, as almost all the gangsters were shot. Panic, screaming, yelling... Eli cooly took the two Springfields inside his storage ring and continued killing the remaining gangsters.

Most of the gangsters did not even notice him, but 2 of the uninjured gangsters noticed the flashes of light coming from the gun Eli held, apparently the stealth-boy did not cover that. They started opening fire at him, 1 of the bullets even managed to hit his leg! Eli winced in pain and thought 'Back 3 seconds'. The world returned a bit before he got hit, and he dodged the bullet that was about to hit him by moving his leg to the side and shot the 2 gangsters in the chest and head.

All in all, he killed them all in 15 seconds after using stop and used a total of 33 seconds when killing them. Along with the 30 seconds from before, he now had 57 seconds left. He killed 8 gangsters in the holding cells, 13 gangsters inside the warehouse, and another 31 outside, for a total of 52 points, along with the previous 62 points, he now had 114 points. He also wasted the remaining bullets on both pistols, his aim was not the best in the gunfight just now, So he went up and casually picked a few pistols while checking for any survivors, and as expected, there were non. He then discarded both pistols he used on the floor.

Eli then wondered, how was he supposed to notify the cops where the prisoners are? He looked around and found a spray paint canister used to mark containers. Running back to the shipping container, he marked an obvious arrow, writing, 'Prisoners' underground', and made sure that the hatch was open wide. And then he left, just as the cops arrived after they received reports of shooting in the area.

Eli made sure to clean any blood on him with water he prepared beforehand, walked in a different direction than home, and even switched his shoes back to his old shoes to avoid prints and then started running back home. It was 23:36 by the time he arrived home. Even after all the exertion, he did not feel tired at all! He was even still energetic!

Eli removed the now bloodstained clothes, washed the equipment quickly with water and soap, and placed the stained clothes and the now washed equipment back inside the storage ring. Now it was 23:51. Eli then remembered that he should probably upgrade the Time Stipend now, and he also wanted to confirm whether the time increased right on 00:00. Eli quickly selected the upgrade...

Time Stipend lvl 1: Increases time generation to 3 minutes. The Acceleration time conversion base is now 1:3.

It cost 100 points, or in other words, a hundred lives! A steep price, but one he was easily willing to pay!

Eli confirmed in his heart and he suddenly felt a stinging sensation on his chest! Right, where his heart is! He quickly went to look at a mirror and was shocked to find a tattoo of an hourglass! The rims were black, the body was gold, the sand was red. It looked just like the hourglass he broke! Eli was actually glad! He lost his tattoo on his arm previously and missed it, but now he got a cooler tattoo on his chest! Nice!

Eli then went and dressed with some whites, and waited until 00:00, and... nothing. No changes at all. Eli muttered, "Maybe it regenerates at dawn? Oh well... Let's go to bed first..."

Eli shut down the lights and then went to bed, but he couldn't shake off the feeling that he was forgetting something... 20 minutes in bed he suddenly woke up to the soft noise of the door of his house being opened!

Hi guys! Extra-long chap today!

From the poll earlier I can deduce that most of you want intelligent mutants to be in the novel, so I will change the percentage to 0.1% from 1%. Also, I decided on adding humanoid monsters. Now is a poll, that will change the flow of the story completely.

The first one, is what kind of mutants are we talking about? The positive evolutions that humans will have will turn them into something similar to the ex-men series, have some weird and unique powers like regeneration, enhanced vision, turning into a fucking human torch, etc... It won't change them physically while the ability is off, however.

Now, for the mutants. I have several ideas on what they should be like. One of them is being some sort of vampiric or cannibalistic race, fully capable of feelings and emotions while retaining their human appearance and memories. They turn carnivorous, and the natural repulsion to eating human flesh is removed from their subconscious. However, the choice of doing so or eating animals is up to them, and they may or may not have access to the system(A poll for later if this is selected). Lesser zombies might view them as leaders.

The second option is, the mutants turn into some apocalyptic race from fallout (like Super mutants). They will retain some reasoning and cohesion, and become super strong, but they will be tribal and susceptible to inner conflicts just like humans. The zombies will either ignore them or will attack them also just like humans.

And before you ask, no, I won't mix between the two.

Now for the second part. 2-3 permanent sex partners + cum and dump, meaning that he fucks women left and right and leaves them be after that (my original idea) OR full-blown harem (something that I am honestly not inclined to do, since it is extremely unnatural and too Japanese vanilla style + childish, who defuck needs a full-blown harem anyway?)

I leave the decision to you.

pick 1 from 1 and 2, and 1 from 3 and 4
  • mutants are vampiric/cannibalistic human looking monsters who possibly control zombies. Votes: 23 43.4%
  • mutants are monster like the super mutants from fallout, weak mind, strong body, tribal Votes: 25 47.2%
  • 2-3 permanent sex partners + cum and dump (My original choice) Votes: 48 90.6%
  • Full blown harem + cum and dump (stupid and childish in my own opinion, but I am willing to listen) Votes: 1 1.9%
Total voters: 53 · This poll was closed on Jan 9, 2021 09:44 AM.
68