Chapter 20 – A lewd game of truth or dare part 2 (R-18)
2.3k 12 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eli suddenly stood up, and said, "I need to use the bathroom real quick! Where is it?"

"It's over there to the right."

Eli went inside the bathroom and checked the item store real quick. While he can use the evidence collector, that will make all the semen go away! He still wanted to ejaculate! That's why he checked for a contraceptive Item. And lo and behold, he found it!

Contraceptive ring: If worn by a male, kills all sperm right before they are shot out, making the semen infertile. If worn by a female, kills all sperm cells entering her body, making fertilization impossible. It is worn on the finger and is silver in color.

It only costed a single point too! For his future raw sex-life, he didn't mind it at all! After purchasing the ring, and wearing it, he sat back down in the living room.

Eli spun the bottle, and it landed on Alaia, "Dare."

"I want you to make out with Fatima again, but this time, you will finger each other, and it will be for a full 2 minutes!"

Fatima and Alaia eyed each other, hesitating for a bit, before deciding to just let loose! They both stood up and started kissing each other, and each of them started rubbing and fingering the other, eliciting muffled moans. Two minutes later, they both separated, leaving a trail of liquid running down their thighs.

Alaia spun the bottle, and it landed on Kailey "Dare"

"I want you to sit on Eli's face, lip to lip, for 30 seconds! Eli can do whatever he pleases with his mouth, but not his body!"

Kailey blushed crimson but nodded weakly. Eli obviously had nothing to complain about, so he laid on the floor face up. Kailey hesitantly sat down on his face, and he started licking her wet pussy. "Mmmmm... Ahh...Ohhhh..." Kailey moaned seductively for the whole 30 seconds, enjoying the pleasure the hunk below her gave her. If it wasn't for the two watching her, she might have started gyrating her hips actively, and tweak her breasts.

Kailey spun the bottle again, and this time, it landed on Fatima, "Dare"

"I dare you to give Eli a handjob for 2 minutes!"

Fatima blushed slightly, and went to Eli, wrapped her fingers around his crotch, and started jerking him off. "Ohhh..." Eli moaned in pleasure, and that gave Fatima more confidence to continue. 2 minutes later Fatima was still jerking him off in a trance. "Fatima, 2 minutes are up!" Fatima woke up from her stupor with Alaia's reminder, immediately letting go.

She then spun the wheel, and it landed on Alaia again, "Dare"

"I want you to do a 69 with Eli for 2 minutes!"

Alaia bit her lips but still nodded in the end. Eli laid down on his back, and Fatima straddled his face and leaned forward to his nether region, where she began sucking him off, Eli responded in kind and inserted his tongue inside her wet, ebony cave with pink inside. As the two of them enjoyed each other, the two spectating girls started rubbing themselves unknowingly. Only after 5 minutes did the girls stop them. Alaia actually looked like she wanted more, but she didn't complain.

Alaia spun the bottle again, and it landed on herself before she needed to spin it again, but this time it landed on Kailey. "Dare."

"I want you to give Cunninglus to Fatima for 2 minutes, make sure to give us a good view of your rear!"

Kailey hesitated before going in and licking Fatima. She even used her fingers as well, giving Fatima a lot of pleasure.

When Kailey was done, she went back to her seat and spun the bottle again, it landed on Eli this time. "Dare."

"I want you to try and make Alaia cum in 5 minutes! You can use whatever means besides your dick. If you succeed, we will reward you." As she said that, she blushed, and shot a glance to Fatima and Alaia, who nodded.

Eli began working on Alaia's body, he kissed her neck gently, rubbed her nipples, and started fingering her love cave, searching for her G-spot. After finding the bump, he started rubbing it. Seeing that Alaia was receptive and enjoying it, he went faster and faster, not forgetting to rub and tweak her breasts, and kissing her. It took 4:47 minutes for her to cum.

After Alaia calmed down from her orgasm, the three girls gathered in front of Eli and started blowing him off. Kailey was blowing the head, and Fatima and Alaia were licking the shaft. For the pent up Eli, who already received a lot of stimuli, he ejaculated after just 5 minutes. Covering the three girls in a wave a spooge. When the girls tasted the cum, their eyes widened in disbelief! "Why does it taste so good?!" The girls started licking each other's faces in a frenzy, their bodies heating up!

This was the hidden power of vitality! The hormones released by an evolved male was many times more attractive to women than an unevolved male! The women's bodies instinctively sensed the far superior genetic potential of the male in front of them, making them go into actual heat! Something only animals should be able to do! Eli's sperm just turned into a potent aphrodisiac to human females!

As the girls started panting, flushing, and heating up, The happy and unaware Eli took the bottle again, and spun it, landing on Fatima. "D-Dare!"

"I dare you to masturbate with a dildo until you cum!"

Fatima immediately stood up and rushed towards her bedroom, and took out a plastic vibrator. She then inserted it inside her after switching on the power Bzzzz* "Ahhhh!!! Oh my god!!! YESSS!!!!" It barely took 2 minutes for her to reach orgasm!

After coming, she spun the bottle again, and it landed on Kailey, "D-Dare..."

"I want you to do a lap dance, just like I did at the start, to Eli."

Kailey didn't even reject, like a machine, she went over to Eli who now sat on the sofa. She sat on his lap like a chair and started doing a lap dance, or more like, she was rubbing her crotch area and butt against his erection, much to the enjoyment of Eli, until... Plop* Riiip* "AHHHHHH!!!!" She accidentally dropped her waist on top of his dick, and virgin blood started leaking out! But even when she showed a bit of wincing in pain, she did not seem to care much as she started gyrating and humping him up and down like a total slut! "I-I DONT CARE ANYMORE! SCREW THE GAME! JUST FUCK US ALREADY YOU BASTARD!!!"

The two other girls seemed to be affected by their most reserved room-mate, as they both went to Eli and started kissing and rubbing him and themselves, while Kailey shook her hips like a common whore. Eli did not seem to care anymore, as he too started shaking his hips in response, and before long, Kailey reached her first torrential climax "YESSSSSS!!!! FUCKK!!!!!!!" Her inner walls squeezed tightly in a vice grip, and after calming down for a few seconds, she continued trying to milk him! When she reached her second orgasm, Eli fired inside his second shot, painting her insides white, eliciting a scream and grunt of pleasure. "Nhaaaaa!!!" , "OOhhhhh!!!" And then she collapsed on top of him, obviously exhausted.

Eli slowly pulled up the unconscious girl from his still erect length. When he pulled out, a stream of pinkish semen flowed out as if he did not ejaculate before. Alaia bent down and gave him a cleanup blowjob, not caring about the love juices and blood, and Fatima did the same on Kailey, drinking the dripping sperm with relish!

After the two were done, Fatima led him to her bedroom and laid on the bed face up, and Alaia laid on top of her, face down. Giving a perfect double sandwich! Eli did not hesitate and inserted his erection inside the absolutely drenched pussies of the two women, causing them both to squeal in pleasure! The two women were absolutely receptive to each of his thrusts, and before long, both girls came, and he also came inside them. His erection was still strong and mighty!

Vitality made it so that his usual sexual stamina was tripled! And the recovery time also tripled! That means that he could have more than three times sex the usual, which was just two shots!

Kailey, who came two times earlier, came into the room and started furiously kissing Eli, pulling his erection out of the two girls making out, and guiding it to herself, inserting it inside her while standing! After humping her for 15 more minutes, he came inside her. The two girls on the bed, who recovered by now, took Eli to the bed, then rode him in turns, and he came inside both of them two more times.

While the two girls were passed out on their beds, Kailey took Eli, who's erection started softening a bit, to the shower and gave him a full body wash, giving extra attention to his penis. Eli couldn't take it anymore, his erection back in full mast, and picked up the horny girl and fucking her while she was suspended, using her like an Onahole. Kailey obviously enjoyed the rough treatment, and came three times, before Eli filled her up again.

Eli picked up the girl, still connected, and moved to her bedroom, before fucking her in missionary on the bed, coming inside her one last time, before she finally passed out for good, and his dick was now satisfied.

Now, all three girls were passed out. He thought for a bit before he decided to exchange 3 initial zombie virus vaccines from the system shop,

The vaccines looked like a futuristic injection gun. The manual said to inject it into the buttocks, so he injected them into the buttocks of the three unconscious girls. With this, while he was not going to take care of them, he at the very least ensured that they will survive the initial mana wave, increasing their survival rate.

After that, Eli cleaned up the girls, put them onto their respective beds, and after cleaning each of their crotches from spooge, he covered them up with a blanket. After thinking about it for a moment, he decided to sleep together with Kailey on the same bed and went to sleep.

70