14. Flag
45 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What th-"

I muttered dumbly looking at the grey haired man that was on my kitchen.

"Hmm?"

"There's a problem, young master?"

Reinard asked me with a worried expression, he really seemed to be concerned... normally I would think he was a good guy, that would be the case if hadn't read the shit I just had.

"N-No."

'Damn! Stop this shitty sttutering Charles! Aren't you a professional!?'

"Cough cough, there's nothing to worry Rein."

"I'm just a bit worried, that's all."

"Hmm?

Hearing this he tilted his head a bit and said.

"Worried..?"

"Don't keep worrying alone! You can tell me your concerns young master."

"I'll do my best to help you!"

He said with cheerful and reassuring smile, yet in my eyes his smile wasn't reassuring at all, I could even feel like it was a bit chilling.

 

"Are you worried with school? Or maybe it is because of what happened yesterday...?"

Still with that smile and a weird glint on his eyes  he asked me.

"Oh.."

'Shit, why I feel like he would kill someone if I said so!?'

 

"No,  what you're saying?"

Waving my hands lighty I told him in a cheerful manner.

"Haha! You're misunderstanding it all Rein."

'It's an assassin named Reinard that worries me you little shit.'

"Hmm? I am?" - He seemed to be surprised as he said that.

"Yeah, it was just that you the drank the tea so fast..."

"Well, I was worried you might get a stomach ache, an-"

Seeing the expression Reinard was making, I just stopped talking. He was with the same expression that he had earlier, an extremly annoying moved expression. But now it was way worse than before, his eyes were already tearing up and everything.

 

"Young masteer!! Were you worried about me?" - He asked almost crying.

 

"Hmmm? Y-yes, anways, I'm going to change my clothes."

"I'll be back in minutes."

Thinking that I finally would have time to get out of there I started going back to my room, foolish I was, thinking that he would just let me go.

 

"I'm happy you worried about me, but..."

"Hey... Charles, this is really all you were worrying about?"

He asked me with a serious tone, he seemed to be concerned, so concerned his voice sounded somewhat chilly. To the point that when he called me it made me knees shiver for a brief moment.

 

"..."

"Yeah, of course!"

"Dont worry Rein, everything is okay."

Turning my head to his direction, I said calmly with the most gentle smile I could do. And then I started walking in my usual lazy pace again, the last thing I could hear was a hoarse mutter.

..

.

"Lorkan Florenze, huh."

...

..

.

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬

"Thud!"

The sound of door closing reverberated the slightly luxurious room, that was filled with books.

"IInnPluff~"

After the door was complely closed the only sound that remained there, was the one that a brown haired youth made sitting on his big sized bed as he sighed constantly.

 

"Haaaah~"

'Dont worry rein, everything is okay~ okay my ass!'

'What the hell are these titles and skills?'

As soon I thought more about them, I heard the mechanical voice again, saying the same phrase as ever.

 

[ SKILL APPRAISAL ACTIVATED ]

[ YOU FEEL THE HIDDEN CONTENTS SHOWING UP ]

[ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ]

Assassin (Title)

[ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ]

Be stabbing, poisoning or mental manipulations, It doesn't matter what their process is. Those who devote themselves on killing other beings with complete accuracy are called assassins.

 

Time since the title owner learned to kill: ??
How many the the title owner killed: ??

(As the appraisal user barely has any useful information about the owner of the title, it's impossible to know more.)

[ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ]

 

'...'

'Huh, I didn't even knew you could use appraisal on titles...'

'I guess I really got scammed by the system.'

[ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ]

Torture (Skill)

[ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ]

There are those who study about the human body that aren't doctors. These people know where are the most hurtful parts for a human being, some know how to do this because they need a way to find information, while others just enjoy it...

 

If the level of this skill is high, there's a huge chance that the user probably enjoy the deed.

Current level: C- (Aptitude level: ???)

Amount of tortured people: ?

(As the appraisal user barely has any useful information about the owner of the skill, it's impossible to know more.)

[ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ]

'Hah! I don't know if should be relieved he isn't that good on torture, or just be terrified.'

'Charles sure knew Reinard as much Reinard knew about him...'

'Hell... he even has a middle name.'

In this world a middle name, or also called as true name, is equal as the symbol of the upper nobility, they don't are just measly names.

I don't have an idea of how this works, but apparentely a deceased ancestor goes into the body of a family member and gives you name. These names are a great help to strengthen the purity of your bloodline, and they give you some type of power as acknowledgement.

Basically to have a middle your household must have a long time alive or so the novel says...

'In the novel Alexander wasn't acknowledged by his ancestors, and a random side character did.'

'Ignoring that this would probably be a cliche on the novel, Reinard sure is on the path of the op villain.

 

'His skills are all so high ranked and all the shit.. wait.'

 

"Hmmm..."

'Was he one who tried to kill me on the last five years...?

'I don't think so, he is so op that if he wanted I would probably be dead already.'

 

"Haaaaaagh~"

'But more importantly, what the hell is this title???'

[ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ]

Pawn of the Dark Brotherhood  (Title)

[ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ]

O child of Bedekias obey thy lord and you shall see the truth.

 

Pawn is the third highest ranking on the brotherhood.

 

Time since the title owner entered on the brotherhood: ??

(As the appraisal user barely has any useful information about the owner of the title, it's impossible to know more.)

[ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ]

 

"..."

'Now... Dark brotherhood? Yeah, this looks shady as hell, but there's nothing to do with me.'

'There's only one thing that really ticks me off.'

 

"Damn system..." - I muttered to no one in particular.

'it's irritating to see how this system is telling me that if want some information I have to know about it first...'

 

'Want to know something? Find it first you little shit!!'

"Tch."

 

'Protagonists in some stories I read would be already op by now, and here I am.'

'Well, better than nothing I guess.... for now let's see what more we have here.'

[ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ]

Remains of Akshul    (Bloodline)

[ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ]

Akshul was the ancient duke of █ █ █ █ █ Many called him as the ghostly duke.

Years since the title owner has the bloodline: 17

(As the appraisal user barely has any useful information about the owner of the title, it's impossible to know more.)

[ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ]

'Wow~! Classified information exactly what I wanted!'

'Jokes aside that's a interesting description.'

[ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ]

Ghostly presence    (Bloodline Magic)

[ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ]

You can't see what don't exist...

 

The user of this skill will be like a ghost, with no sounds or presence.

Current level: B- (Aptitude level: ??)
(This skill must be activated to work properly)

Years since the title owner has learned the skill: ??

(As the appraisal user barely has any useful information about the owner of the title, it's impossible to know more.)

[ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ]

 

"Hmmm..."

'This man has the perfect abilities to become an assassin.'

'He has a high control on his swordsmanship and magic... hell! He even know how to torture someone.'

'Most of his skills are superb and even his bloodline seems to be made for it.'

 

"That's unnerving."

I muttered wandering in my thoughts as I found all of this information too weird.

'It's almost like he was born to be one.'

'This is strange, why the butler of ramdom baron seems to be so strong?'

I mean, I wouldn't have many doubts if he was a ramdom guy that become my butler. But this guy grew up with me.

 

'And he's only seventeen, how the hell did he become so strong? And also entered in a cult?'

'Did... did his father put him in there...?'

 

"Hmm..."

'But if he put him there he would be strong enough... so why he died with my 'father and mother?'

'Or he was the one who killed th-'

 

"No."

'Making ramdom theories won't help me, and it isn't like I can ask Reinard.'

'Not that it matters much to me...'

I didn't knew much about the truth, but one I thing I knew was what I would do.

 

"Yep! Let's ignore it!"

'If needed I can just send Reinard off.'

'And it isn't like i'm going to see a bunch of cultist anyways!'

 

I would know soon that I shouldn't have made that flag...

 

3