Chapter: 6
654 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter: 7? Gil: no its 6 - Finally found out?

 

___Start___

“So what happened to your eyes, Kris?” Mother asked me; silently I stared back at her without an answer to give, For some reason, I felt really Intimidated. With a gulp, I gave Mother an unclear answer with my other body,

“It’s- It’s because of the shockwave, Yeah!” Reluctantly, I was hoping for mother to accept my blatant reply and never ask again, but she didn’t bat an eye to my answer, and only looked towards Kris.

Sweat poured down in heaps from my Head as mother held my shoulders as tightly as she could without letting me go. Even though my emotions are severely filtered in this body, I still couldn’t let go of the guilt that have been piled up in all these years that I’ve hidden my body’s condition.

“Answer me Kris “Dead in the eye, Mother looked at me. Even though I have substituted a method for me to see, it isn’t all that perfect. [Argen] is a magical Barrier that emits magic haist particles to cover a certain threshold, meaning the inside of the barrier.  

By using this Magic Technique, I am able to somewhat replicate Eyesight and get a thorough look of the world, in a 3 dimensional vision.

And then, something shattered. Argen was completely nullified by non-other than Mother herself. Her arm in the air, right around the space the barrier would typically form at; she held a deep grasp and shattered it using her own magic to negate my barrier.

The more so, I felt terror for the first time in my life from mother. The fear of the unknown and the guilt had swallowed me. It was getting hard for me to breath. Shallow breaths, High paced heartbeats, and slowly rising temperate made me completely visible to her eye, and the lie I have been keeping. Time was moving slowly all of a sudden. My head was hurting a bit and at some point, I lost consciousness. 

. . . . .
. . .
..
.
.

The world was hazy upon opening my eyes. Small hands, a body double and an unknown world I haven’t yet seen. Time passed, My eyes hadn’t improved a single bit, Then more time passed.

Days,
weeks,
Months,

And even Years had gone by.

This body wasn't going to be able to see, I presumed. With that in mind, I created my own remedy; a fix to my problems and a problem to be foretold; having kept it a secret, I Grew normally as a child who could very well see. An act nobody could’ve guessed, no one could have seen.

One point in the making of this magic technique, around when I was still month’s old. I had collapsed in an agonizing pain and mana deficiency. Mother was quick to make judgments upon entering my room and had already called a medic that had been visiting our village lately.

Waking up in the middle of the medical care, I found myself surrounded by empty bottles and tomes. And so I though at that time, was I going to be sacrificed? I screamed, and mother entered.

Gasped at the scene and scolded the medic who had calmed my scream down. A quick apology was all it took and the misunderstanding was cleared. The bottles were akin to a medicine to recover Magic power in oneself.

If a bottle was emptied, then that person would have regained for about 5% of their total magic power. But the medic didn't know, I had been honing my magic capacity since I turned 2weeks old. 

Frantically, the medic hasted to brew one for me as my magic capacity wasn’t that of the norm.

“Sigh, This child just has too much magic power. It’s a real hassle getting you back in health you know?” The medic asked, Well, She was a Female fox like race that has tails and ears of that of the animal. Grey hair and a white lab coat, completely unexpected from this uncivilized world1 Gil: Fox girl LETSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .

Being only months old, I have no way of talking back. Although occasionally I did reply back with “Um” “O” or just by nodding. It was cute nonetheless.

“so tell me, How did a child like yourself always have this magic barrier activated hmm?” she had asked, Without expecting any reply from a baby. She had given up the question and did her own thing.

“Oh well, like I expect any words coming out from a baby” See right?
“Should I tell her that this child can’t see?” She lifted Kris from the crib.
“Ah well, It seems fun so I’ll keep quiet. Whoever gave this child this barrier is one hell of a genius, I wonder who it is?” The medic talked to herself on and on, and on for the whole day where in parts I have obtained some useful information just from her saying literal gibberish.

. . . .
. . .
.
.

“Why hasn't she told me anything about this? Why haven’t you spoken about this until now, Kris? “ It was intimidating as she moved her head closer to my face, straight looked into my blind eyes and went silent.

“I get it. That’s why”

___End___


Alright let’s get shorter so I could upload more frequently with Twins .

19