Chapter: 5
839 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter: 5 Red Flames and a Black Claymore [Edited by Gil]

I don’t know what I’m doing, but I just want to continue. 1 I really messed up c3 and c4 so bad I don’t know what to do anymore. It was a mix of frustration and stitched plot. Gosh, I don’t want that. Here, let’s fuck it up more and change some aspects. Gil: I told you before what you should've done but you just didn't listen

[Start] – Other Pov –

 

“Captain, Reporting directly!” a man entered the tent, armored with metal plates as he saluted the man sitting on the desk with papers on his hands. He turned his head towards to the man and signaled him to speak.

“The Bird has been located and is currently being pinned down by the knights. “ The Knight answered, reading a parchment on his metal plated hands.
“Where is it?” The Man replied, quietly standing up from his seat.
“South of east of the Village, Behind the mountains that our miners work at, a huge den of monsters, Corpses even, They tower en masse surrounding the monster we currently seek.  “ He said, Bringing out a map from the shelves and pointing at a part of the map.

“*Tch* so it was near us all along” The man cursed, unsheathing the sword from his back. It had a reflective surface enough to outshine the world’s best mirrors; the quality of the metal gave it its gleam and smoothness. Sharp edges enough to slice through even metal, all of which was just from a glance; he looked up from the reflection.

“Can I go help?” another person spoke, entering from behind the tent. She was a girl around the age of 18, red hair reaching her shoulders wearing militant attire tailored in red and gold strips.
“You can run faster and is one of my prided strongest daughters, Abel, It’s for your sisters, and now go ahead of us “The man replied to the girl behind of his back, from the reflection that came from his polished sword.

“Aye! Old man, you better arrive early or I'll finish it on my own. “Abel, said grinning as she stared at the man.
“I’m not old, and I’m your father! Respect me you little puny brat of a muscle head!”
“Yeah yeah. Says the man who swings a brick of metal *laughs*” She taunted.
The man moved up and away from his seat, walking closer to the red haired girl. Hand in hand, his palm clamped hard and an aura reeked out from his body.

“Kreeeeeeeeeei, Father is angry! Anyway, got to go bye!” She left sprinting away as soon as she can. Just like a smoke puff, she had disappeared in the blink of an eye and from spot; she was seen running away at full speed just at the distance. Fast as a gale and precise as an eagle, she ran kilometers in just seconds.

 “That girlreally is just a pain” The man whispered to himself. Sighed and massaged his temples.
“I agree with you Mister Desmond, you have quite the daughter there. Maybe those two would also be like her, I suppose?” The knight replied.
“It’s not really your problem john; she is just a bit hyperactive. I’ll just need to teach her a lesson or two of equity and conducts as a proper lady someday” He said as he sheathed his sword back into the scabbard on his back.

“I agree with that, She looks fairly beautiful and cute. “ the knight, John, blushed a little from inside his helmet.
“Oi” Desmond threatened.
“Yes sir, I will not touch her!” John replied like a clunky robot.
“That’s not what I meant… Sigh. Call the troops; we're going in full speed”

“Yes Sir! I have arranged everything in advance. You’re Order please” John Bowed, removing his helmet on his hands, Brown hair and Brown eyes, chiseled face line and a handsome face. A big smile of a saint plastered on his face, waiting for Desmond’s orders.
“Splendid! Now, Let’s March and Eliminate that Big Chicken”

***

[Red girl Pov] – 

After being threatened by her father, she had used wind magic to make her way to the said area in full haste. The power of wind magic apparently reduced air friction around her; which also boosted the user’s movement on Par of that of a Bullet. Coursing through the air, she had apparently stumbled across a patch of flowers scattered around.

Without paying a mind to it, she ran, although in a split second just as she was about to boost herself. She had noticed a familiar Black hair along with her friends, she wants to stay and say hi but their lively hood rests on her shoulders. Carrying that burden with herself, she skimmed the air and moved in supersonic speeds, bringing along with her a gale of winds.

In a span of minutes, she had arrived on scene. Without breaking momentum she had worn her piece of metal gauntlets, to punch the monster in one go.
“Take this you Big headed Chicken!”
She had already thought this all up, that her punch wouldn’t be enough to immobilize the Big Chicken, A monster more commonly known as a Cockatrice. Towering above with a height of 15 meters, this Big ChickenCockatrice packs a power of an unimaginable scale. 2 Author: Buck Buck! (is that how a Big Chicken supposed to sound?) Gil: nope..but keep trying.. You’ll get there

Her gauntlets blazed up in a pillar of fire, coating her arms in swirling hot red flame like that of her hair. Right jab, the belly of the cockatrice bent inwards as a wave of flames burned part of its flesh. Left jab, with both arms connected to the monster, she had once again burned the Cockatrice with the flames that coated her arms.

“Fire Magic!Glaze of Flames! Take this!” Her last punched included not just her arms but also both of her feet. With the same material to that of her gauntlets, her feet flamed red hot, enough to ignite fire and melt the ground magma. Alternating each attack as her arms and legs made way into the gigantic body of the monster. 3 Gil: wait so how exactly did she attack..if it's with all four limbs. I can only picture her hugging the belly of the bird.AT: there, fixed it.

The cockatrice’s wings burned into crisp as a wall of steam and smoke covered the surrounding area from the aftermath of the attack.

“Did I get him?” The red haired girl questioned. A row of men appeared, worn out from the Girl’s assault.
“*Cough* It seems so M’lady” A man in his 60’s spoke from behind her back. Towering with muscles and a long, black hair, You would instant see him as a Pedophile a very old Blacksmith. 4 Gil: shouldn't it be m'lady?  AT: then why didn’t you changed it yourself? There, changed it for you.

“Oh good to see you Alonzo” She replied back, dusting off the particles of dirt from her shoulder.
“it’s been a long time Miss Abel, how was her Majesty?” Alonzo chagrined
“You mean that Lazy wizard of a princess? Yeah, she’s doing great with the commander” Puffed her chest, Abel prided.

“I see” He nodded in return to Abel’s remarks.

“So How are your knights conditions?” Abel asked, crouching down while looking at the fallen cockatrice.
“Some had fallen ill from the Petrification and some were injured during the fallout. “ Alonzo, saddened, lamented his Crew.

“Fallout…?” Confused. Abel readied her gloves, casted fire magic and brew her palms ablaze in red hot flames. She had also applied the same with her boots, reaching knee height she was ready to strike once again.
“I’m afraid we weren’t able to contain its curse” Alonzo, voiced down. His men behind his back all lamented, sadness on their faces.

“*Tch* So that’s why it hasn’t burned away at all yet. I’ll need to give this Big Chicken another Beating”

 

“That may not be necessary now Abel” a girl walked past Alonzo, bringing with her a short robe and a very long cane. In tow, a drill haired girl also followed suit behind. She had also worn the same outfit as Abel’s were, A military Uniform with lots of garments and medals hanging on the front of her shirt.

“Hah! Commander, Thank you for responding in time to our call” Alonzo bowed, showing respect.
“But may I also ask why her Majesty, the princess here is?” Squinted, he looked seriously at the girl with the long cane.

“Oh? Shari is here. And Drill head too!” Abel laughed, tearing away from laughter.
“This muscle head, Call me by my name You Idiot!” The drill haired girl yelled to Abel, folding her long sleeved arms and veins popping out into existence on his forehead. 
“Teehee☆ :P “ Abel  blundered, a straight punch to her face had hit her and sent her flying around the woods. The punch came from the yellow haired girl, her fist gleaming in a white light.
“Be thankful that I added a heal into that punch!! *Humph* “She said.
“Thank youuu~~” her voice, fading away into the background, Abel was flung away.

In the corner of the woods, Abel was heard screeching in pain. Never to be found again until much later.
“Mah- Mah. Abel was just joking. Don’t be like that to her” The cane holding girl said so.
“Sharon. You won’t understand what she had done in the past few days to me” Cat eyed, She turned her neck 180 and faced Sharon, the girl who wore a short robe and a held a cane.
“Kaori, just forget it okay? “Sharon begged.
“If it weren’t for you being royalty I would’ve Beaten Abel a long time ago” Her knuckles cracked, her face was pissed and coated in anger.

“Yes Forget it Already Kaori~~” Abel’s voice Echoed on the back.
“Shut up you muscle brain!!” She shouted.
“No, I don’t think I will!~~” Abel remarked.

 

“Anyway, what’s the situation Alonzo?”  Sharon asked the man with bulking muscles, Her silk black hair flowing down from her nape, supple lips and a cute well-built feminine face. But Alonzo was merciless! He didn’t spot an Eye to her alluring beauty and reported with a serious face! 

“Miss Abel had immobilized the Monster. But I’m afraid the curse had spread far and wide. “ He said, listening to and from reports from his Men and summarizing it an instant to the princess.
“Then I would take care of tha-“She said, but was cut off from the roar of the monster. It had stood from its feet, regenerating itself in the process.

For them, this was a whole other case of seriousness. A monster other than Wrights and Trents Regenerating itself is unheard off, moreover a monster that towered 15 meters above.

Alonzo was quick to move and held Sharon by his arms to protect her from the beast’s deafening roar. Kaori too was quick to react and had placed a talisman that magically created a stone wall that had protected not just the Princess, but also every member of the knights.

“Ahhhhh!!My ears~~!!” Abel in the distance, roared in return, roared in the pain that had been brought to her precious ears.
“Shit is it still Alive after all those attacks from Abel!?” Kaori panicked, shouted to herself.
“Other than that, How is it able to that! Sharon, do you know anything about this??” She asked.
“Unfortunately no!I haven’t read any kind of situation that’s like this from the books at the library!”  Sharon Distressed.

“Then how are we supposed to kill that thing?!”
“I’m right here~~! “Abel shouted.
“No you are not!” Kaori despised.

“Alright you three No more Fighting. “ A man entered the fray, A huge black sword on his back and an army of Adventurers alike mixed in with some Knights.
“Father~~!” Abel in the distance shouted.
“Abel, if you don’t move at this moment. I’m going to tell this to your sisters” Abel’s father, Desmond said as he unsheathed the sword on his back; Large Black claymore, Much- Much bigger than his own.

“Yes Sir! I will Move now~~!” Abel chirped
“Abel you Dumb Idiot, Move already!” Kaori chimed
“You can rest now, I'll handle it with Mister Desmond” Sharon Remarked
“Sigh, these girls… Well anyway, let’s Butcher this Big Ass of a Chicken and Go home already!” Desmond cheered.
“Hah!!*(War-Cry Cheer)*” everyone shouted in unison.

 


I can feel all the powers of seasonings and a hot pan. Ready the oil! We’re cooking some chickeeenns!!! [modern_footnote] Gil: Gimmie some~ I want some chicken! Author: I ate it already last night, since I sent you the file 1day beforehand.[/modern_footnote]

Hello everyone just want to remind you that we have an experimental series Called Pixie! Links is right here, and since the editor can’t do that hyperlinking on SH, just copy this text and your done tbh.
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/258991/pixie

Abel: oh first time I was featured.
John: why do I exist? Just to suffer?
Kaori: I highly doubt that, and what’s happening?
Sharon: What are you guys talking about? What is this?

17