Chapter 3*
41.6k 22 358
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Just a warning. This chapter contains explicit sexual content. I find sex scenes to be very difficult to write so please have mercy...   (つ﹏⊂)

I groaned as I collapsed on the bed.

My morning and afternoon had been spent learning how to do different duties around the castle.

Before, I had hated this luxurious bed. It was where I had been reborn, dominated by my mistress and forced to dress like a slutty maid. Now, it was the greatest comfort in my existence.

It wasn’t like I had worked that hard. Sweeping the floor, washing the windows, dusting every nook and corner of this godforsaken castle . Well, only one section of the castle actually, the fortress was far too large for one person.

None of my jobs took that much physical effort. It was just my body could not keep up with the work. This was likely because of my abysmal attributes. Strength 1 and endurance 1. While I hadn’t seen anyone else’s status, these values were obviously rock-bottom. Compared to Miss Elizabeth’s strength, I could tell I was far, far too weak.

I wondered how I could raise them. I wouldn’t be escaping from here with my current body. It likely had to do with my level but I had no idea how to raise that either.

The worst part of working was definitely the humiliating outfit I was forced to wear. The other slaves had also worn revealing clothing, some were even naked, but that didn’t make me feel any better. After all, I was still a guy. Half a man at least…

Besides the slaves, I also saw plenty of servants. Unlike the slaves, the servants’ clothing were less slutty and more sexy. They were also allowed to order around the slaves without them being able to talk back.

I had learnt that the Mistress’ harem was quite complex. At the bottom were the slaves like me who were either kidnapped, sold, gifted or lost as prisoners of war to Mistress Lilith. Above the slaves were the servants who came to work for Lilith voluntarily for either money or favours from the Demon Lord. Some could not leave until their contract ended while others could leave whenever they wanted.

Above the servants were the retainers. Many of them were women that had been seduced by Mistress Lilith or servants that had been promoted to becoming her lover. While I hadn’t met any of them yet, I knew each one was a lady with status or power far above my own from the respect I saw when the servant gossipped about them. Miss Elizabeth was one of the highest ranked servants and been offered a promotion to become Mistress Lilith’s retainer but she had refused.

At the very top were the Demon Lord’s official wives, the six Demon Knights of Lust. I knew nothing else about them except that they were all powerful individuals with almost equal standing to the Demon Lord herself.

I now knew that Mistress Lilith’s harem was very large, and I was at the very bottom. Not only was I a slave, I was a new slave and thus the lowest in the hierarchy. The only reason the other servants and slaves avoided me was that I was currently claimed by Mistress Lilith herself. If it wasn’t for the Demon Lord’s protection…well I had seen some of the slaves being whipped.

Another thing I found about the Demon Lord’s harem was that every member was a beauty. There were woman from many races I did not know. Some were cute, others were sexy, but every one of them could be considered to be beautiful. Another thing was that none of the woman aged. Mistress Lilith cast a spell on every girl to slow down their ageing. While some of the woman looked more mature, that was only because they were older when they joined with the Demon Lord.

But the highlight of my day was not the information I gained but the new skill I received. My very first skill. [Cleaning]. Six hours of hard work and I ended up with a useless skill. It just helped me clean better… But perhaps I could gain a skill that would help me escape.

I jumped as the door opened. I had been waiting for Mistress Lilith but I was surprised all the same. She looked even more beautiful than this morning.

This woman was not someone I could mess with. If I lost her protection, I would be fucked. Literally.

“Are you okay, sweetie~? Did you have a difficult day?” The red-haired woman sauntered over and I quickly sat up straight on the bed.

“N-n-no mistress, my day was wonderful. I love working as your maid.” I knew anything other than complete obedience would get me punished. For now, I had to play along as much as possible. It totally wasn’t because I was shaking beneath my pink dress from fear. Her eyes were really scary!

Before she could respond, my stomach growled and I flushed in embarrassment. “Oh, but you must be hungry dear~ Would you like to eat, little kitty?”

I meekly nodded. I was starving. Considering I haven’t eaten a single thing since I woke up, I’m surprised I managed to complete my work.

“Come here, my little slave.” She lifted me up by my armpits and set me on her lap.

“Eek!” I could only meekly struggle in her grasp. My eyes widened when she took out a large, pink baby bottle filled to the brim with milk. “U-um, I’m not sur—”

“Shush now, Kitty. It’s time for your milk.” She forced the nipple of the bottle right into my mouth before I could protest. I tried to take it out, but under Mistress Lilith’s strength, I had no choice but to keep it in. My stomach rumbled again and I had no choice but to reluctantly accept the situation.

But, outside my expectations, the milk tasted really good. It was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted. I couldn’t stop drinking, it was too addicting. I purred into the nipple as I felt Mistress Lilith’s hand stroke my head. I leaned my head in, snuggling into my mistress’s soft chest. The mix of the delicious milk and soft petting felt too good.

“That’s a good little kitten~ You are such a needy little thing.” Her hand slipped beneath my petticoat, sliding down my inner thigh. I wiggled in her lap, searching for more. But she continued to tease me, her hand straying ever so close to my panties.

I whined into my bottle. I wanted more. Her fingertips brushed just over my panties, eliciting a small gasp from me. It was electrifying. My head was in the clouds and all I could think about was the hand beneath my skirt.

“You’re a cute, little slut, aren’t you? Hiding your hard, little clitty under your skirts.” Her words were like honey. “Is my little kitten in heat?” She teased me a small pat on the front of my panties.

I nodded meekly, not able to meet her eye. The blissful sensation of her touch spreading through my body as I twitched in her arms. The bottle left my mouth with a ‘plop’ and I let out a long moan of pleasure. A drop of milk slid down my chin, as my eyes opened wide from the stimulation.

She placed her hand on the front of my panties, my cock stretching the fabric of my panties. With a seductive smirk, she licked the spilt milk off my face. “Answer me, sweetie. Are you my horny little pet?”

“Yeas, P-please! Mmmph—”

She slid her hands into my panties and gripped my small cock, rubbing up and down. My entire body quivered as I felt another hand making itself known on one of my kitty ears, her fingertips rubbing them softly. With one hand on my dick and another on my cat ear, I squirm all over her lap in pleasure.

“Say it! Say you’re my horny little kitten.” She squeezed my erection and I yelped in pain. “Give yourself to me, little kitten.”

“Mhmm…I-I’m your horny little kitten!” I felt degraded and humiliated, but the pleasure trumped over it all. Mistress began to quicken her strokes and I could feel myself get closer and closer to climax. I let out a scream but no noise came out. All I could do was wiggle and arch my pelvis into her hand for more. I was panting, driven to the edge from sexual excitement.

“Good girl, cum for your mistress.” The words I was waiting for finally came.

“Mnnnaanyaaa~!!” I let out a long scream, looking up into my mistress’ dominant eyes and trembling all over her lap. Her smirk widened as I arched and my muscles tightened, flashing light filling my eyes. I filled my little white panties full of my cum with a whimper as I was driven to orgasm.

She lifted her hands from my panties, snapping them back against my now flaccid cock. “You are so cute when you cum, little kitty. And you taste amazing too.” She said as she licked her hand clean. I couldn’t help but wonder what her tongue would feel like on my penis as I panted from exhaustion.

I laid there as my breathing slowed, her hands caressing my head in her breasts.The blissful sensation of pleasure slowly faded, replaced with complete and utter humiliation. My dirty panties imprisoning the last of my manhood, the jingling of the bells on my tail and the relaxing stroking of her hand through my hair reminded me of my position as her slave, her pet, her plaything.

But there was nothing I could do. I was too weak, too tired. I wheezed as I fell limply in her arms. My body was exhausted and my eyes began to droop.

“From now on, you are forever my pretty little slave pet.” She whispered into my ears. The last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

Congratulations!

You are now Rank F+

New Perk: [Perfect Skin]

358