Chapter #2: [Law of following]
245 14 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 [Chapter 2]

Journal Entry #2

Following a person is not an easy task, you need to be careful not be caught or make the person alerted, one of the reason why I use heartbeat steps, but mostly this was only working to give you lack of presence. In following a person, not all the time you need to follow from behind, or keeping an eye all the time, I do it by analyzing the person and predicting their destination and arriving there first, it can make you less suspicious, but don't exceed making yourself visible. Following someone needs your calculation, the time when he or she will reach the place, the anomaly he/she will faced on the way.

The average walking speed of a human is 3 to 4 miles per hour, or 1 mile every 15 to 20 minutes.  It depends on which person you are following, the terrain and crisscross mazes of the towns. So you got yourself enough time to follow someone. For males the speed of walking increases by .2 rather the female. Once the speed was calculated, you need to make the person you are following not alarmed, the average person attention in his surrounding was 5-7 minutes, you need to switch places or make farther distance once you reach a 4 minute time, and lastly don't get near  5 meters unto the person, human can sense someone glares and eyes, and if you are in vicinity of 5 meters, the alert level of the brain will make the person unconscious of 'someone is following them.'

Journal Entry Notes #2

{Arata Jin}

-----------------------------------

The class started with the entrance of the homeroom teacher, student called her as Happi-sensei, due to her jolly personality and youthful appearance.

"Raise!"

"Bow"

"Good morning Sensei!"

The student said, as they greet their homeroom teacher in the morning.

"Dear~ dear~, Good morning, you may sit." The homeroom teacher said, as she proceed to teach Japanese Literature.

"Jin, you going in the back of the school gym later?" Izumi whispered unto Jin, whom was focused on class.

"Yep, but this will end up another tragedy." He teased.

"Tsk..." Izumi click his tongue, not wanting to watch a girl love tragedy.

The class passed by, and the installed speaker in the room static called out.

"Students proceed in the afternoon of the first period into gymnasium, Students proceed in the afternoon of the first period into gymnasium."

"Oh, is it about the new headmaster?" A student said.

"It seems true." One said.

Afternoon passed by, as Literature, English, Mathematics and Home economics subject was completed. 

Arata Jin proceed to take his walk into the back of the gymnasium, after a small turnaround, he saw a girl standing in the shade of the building, eagerly waiting for someone.

"Ha...I guess." Jin make a long sigh, then makes his steps louder to make the girl prepared and notice his arrival, as obvious the girl tilted her head, a pure black eyes and dark blue hair greet him, a simple yet classical beauty, a youthful appearance of an teenage girl in a sailor moon uniform.

"Observer." Jin immediately guessed the girl by calling her in her alias.

"Ji!!!" The girl black eyes widened and make a jolly calling.

"Stop it, why did you send this 'love letter', some info you've catches?" Jin implicate the word love letter.

In fact, the two of them knew each other, Observer...One of the infamous urban legends of the town, a months ago there was an incident that creep out the whole school, no, the whole town itself.

A strange case happen where the observer became famous, numerous handmade small cameras and recorders, as well as tracking devices and most of the cellular devices had been installed by a spyware, enable someone to observe a person using technologies, not just that, but the Observer also had access to surveillance of the town, as long as there was a camera, there was an observer watching you.

The town was in chaos and anxiety for a whole week, the authority itself was confused on how does this person enable to install those cameras, audio recorders and tracking devices without getting caught or witnesses by someone, and the fact that he/she enable to access everyone cellular cameras and audio, and also accessing to authority CCTV led the police to suspect this certain person was an expert in technology aspects, after all the cameras and devices he/she used was 'homemade', this was confirmed after a preliminarily investigation tried to trace this purchases, or if there is a person buying this devices online or offline, in vain the case was still in smoke. Making the whole town feel like being watched.

"Jin, you knew that it will be me, what? you want me to use the 0110100001100101011011000110110001101111 , kind of thing? The love letter is cool you know." The girl said cutely and sheepishly manner.

"Did you just used that binary codes and memorized it in front of me? Well the love letter has its perks...and also, please change it later on, Braille system is a good way to pass someone a code, since it was mostly used by blind people, and not noticible to normal people." Jin explained and immedietly looked at her. "Love letter had risk of getting attention, you have done it in three months now, Hana."

"Hana-chan! " The Observer named Hana immedietly retorted and corrected Jin.

"Yes, yes Hana...Chan, your letter of love says something about 'Leak' and 'Evil', I suppose it was another bastard?" Jin asked, trying to confirm.

"Yes! Yes! My guardian angel." Hana said, as she immedietly handed her earrings to Jin.

The Stalking Angel, one of the urban legend of the school, a guardian, and sometimes can be called a vendetta who mysteriously helped people in the dark, Arata Jin, is the carrier of this persona, as far as he knew, this already reached the point where he can't go back as he used to be.

"Did you just install a camera on this earrings?" Jin asked.

"Of course not, what if those 'adults recover this, don't worry Jii, I've install a bug in that earrings, once it was tampered, all the files inside will be corrupted, but also make sure to memorize it all, after using once the file will be corrupted." She said cheerfully, like talking about her favorite hobby.

"Then..See ya Jin-kun, Oh! There is a leak I'm quite surprised." She immedietly tilted her head looked at Jin.

"This new headmaster had a plan about us, the urban legends...he he, I got an audio inside the office but...it seems the headmaster was smart enough to detect metallic objects inside, he got a keen eyes." She reminded then skip walk away from Jin.

"Be careful about him Jin!"

"I see." Jin immedietly frowned and placed his thumb on his chin.

It seems that the new headmaster was a huge wall, I need to be more catious and act carefully.

That girl liked to keep information into herself, I've pity those guys that had been watched by her while jerking off or watching some pornos, did she want to keep those as blackmail? 

Jin remembered when he saw those files, its quite creepy being watched and you don't know it. 

"The new headmaster? That guy seems to smell trouble." He said.

Then he notice a small note aside from the earring, it was small attached to earrings.

[Careful, Some walls had eyes and ears.]

Jin then frowned, alerted and looks at the walls and structures in his surrounding. Damn, It seems that I've been used being with the observer to let my guard off.

Then he immedietly notice at the back of the notes.

[Don't worry, I've checked this place, there is no ears or eyes in this place, but some had ones.]

He immedietly sighed in relief.

"This will be a pain to act, the authorities still hunt us huh? And that nre headmaster is quite a mystery" Jin mumbled and concluded, walking himself alone to get back on the gymnasium where the new headmaster will announce his position on the school. 

To those who are confused, I'm starting to place a journal entry every chapters,it consist of the urban legends entry and notes, as for now, Arata Jin entry is more visible,Yes they write it themselves and it was a canon.

4