Chapter #8: [Shinji]
86 7 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8

"Hey, we needed to find the right track for this report!" Shinji said, this young man was quite had an appearance and the aura of a reliable brother.

"B-but senpai, we don't have this month budget for the club." One of his kouhai said.

"That's why we needed to find an full-proof report, then we can apply for additional budget for the club." Shinji said, looking at the document for the month report for the club.

"What do we do?" Another member of the club said, it was a guy with a black rimmed glasses, slightly looking at Shinji.

"We need to rush this report, someone from the club tampered our monthly report after all." Shinji said, looking at the club members, the members looked at each other with bit of suspicion.

The club was in chaos, the reason for that was someone from the club tampered the account of exact cash that goes from the club expense, someone was bold enough to do this, they can't just apply for explanation since the school halted their expenses, the reason was the thing about the Urban legends, the school heads was more focused on keeping the cash for this scenario, and the effect on clubs was wide, not just the school attention and school activities was lessen, but also the monthly cash flow that goes from the club. As to say, the club was in dire state.

"I'll separate you people, me, glasses and the two of you on the front will be coming with me this Friday, we will finish and brainstorm the exact report for this month expenses and activity." Shinji said, pointing at the black rimmed glasses guy and the two girls sitting on the front.

"And the rest of the members of this club will plan for the representation and organizing of the club matters." Shinji massage his temples, ordering the rest if the remaining members.

-----

That should be all right? The plan was well executed!

Shinji grinned to himself, secretly revealing his fangs.

"Did you do the thing I ask you before?" He ordered someone.

"Yes, it was already done. The accounting was already been tampered, and the rest that you asked was bought." The black rimmed glasses guy said in slow mumble.

"Speak like a man, Iki-san!" Shinji said, the glasses guy named Iki nodded and said. "Yes!"

"That was nice of you...now, just follow me. You like that kouhai right?" Shinji revealed his disgusting grin.

Iki nodded on him, and seemingly hesitating.

"Then that's good." Shinji smiled with his brotherly aura.

"B-but, what if we have been spotted by the...Urban Legends."

"They are just exaggerating story, and the authority eyes was on them, don't worry." Shinji affirmed him.

The two walked away front he empty club room.

They did not realize that a guy was seemingly leaning his shoulder between the school hallway, a recorder was pressed and it was recording everything, a few mini-camera on the pen was shots unto Shinji face.

"Good thing, Observer had this stuff." Arata Jin clicked his recorder and keep his camera pen on the back.

"Yet another manipulative bastard." He nodded, and frowned. "I'm one of those too." He chuckled to himself.

"Let's plan for this guys mess." He sighed, and scribble on his 'musical' notepad.

----------

"I see! Lovers can be everywhere! That guy too! But he seems to do thing that all vanilla likers hate!"

"NTR!!"

"I hate those things! Ah!!!! Let me fix this, this is supposed to be a rom-com, not some NTR bullshit!"

Someone mumbled, his eyes was focused on the handsome guy named Shinji, marking his face and appearance in his mind.

"The school and the town was in hotspot, soooooo! Let's be careful, you ready Rina-chan~?" He asked, seemingly talking into his mobile phone.

"Tsk, I forgot Rina-chan is a dating app."

He click his tongue, the young man was looking below a building near the school campus, seemingly orchestrating the scenery of pure love in his mind.

"This is the job for the arrowless cupid!" He hummed and fix himself in the front of the computer.

The arrowless cupid, also known as the ultimate wingman on the school, and the one being seek by people in town, the arrowless cupid was different from the urban legends, his doing was for the sake of shipping and creating couples, yet he was placed into the list of urban because of his ability and mystery. In the case of planning 'coincidence', and other factors of romance, he was the guy. The arrowless cupid ranking was placed on 12th, his tale was after all seemingly harmless.

The urban story tells about the man who is afraid to confess or people that don't have the courage to love, yet, a letter from the email containing a word of 'Cupid don't need arrows, all the thing it needed was a person.', then those who can receive this email seems baffled, yet bizzare incidents in a week happen to them, it feels like the whole week was planned by someone to met up to the person they like. That's why more people think that the arrowless cupid was someone that should not included in the Urban, because the person itself just help someone in love or heartbreaks.

Yet, the town and school place the arrowless cupid as one, the reason is because of privacy, and bizzare thing he done to the people, as long as his/her matchmaking happen, no one can stop it, that's make the arrowless cupid dangerous, and it can harm a person.

"Let's see! Let's see! Hmmm...Mayo Shinji? " he grinned printing an image of Mayo Shinji.

"You NTR bastard huh? Let me make you a mess."

2