Chapter 6 – A family meeting that piqued my interest
1.9k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was around the time I started my first grand exploration mission in this world, I found a library in the mansion during one of my exploration direction. I was shocked by the amount of books and scrolls they have there.

I have already notice for some time now that that the period I was in seam ancient in a sense but it still have some great technological flair introduced in the period. It seem that the technological advancement in this world is lopsided at a great degree where some field is greatly advance than another.

This pique my interest, I was wondering why it has happened like this. Hence, when I found the library I was so eager to get my hands on those books and scrolls to help me to broaden my understanding of this unique world.

However, during my time being in the library, an incident that happened during the tenth month of that year changed my view completly.

 

It was at that time it solidified my assumptions that I am indeed in a unique world and I am in a world that I actually recognized in my past life. Not only that, that incident made me know which time period I am in, and that truly blew my mind.

 

…..

 

Yuna was sitting in the library with Azuma on her lap, while Azuma was reading his book.

In the room her husband Nagi was there sitting across them looking at them caringly with a smile on his face.

While her parents sitting at the couch looking at the couple and their cute grandson.

It was a happy occasion with everyone being around. However, the atmosphere changed when Hina started talking…

 

“It’s about time for her to give birth, should we go and see if she needs our help?” – Hina

“Hmm… yes it’s about time, but (looking troubled) … the situation around us is quite delicate. If we do act we need to make sure it’s as stealthily as possible. We still cannot expose our existence just yet though there are sightings of a few of our remnant clans around but our position is totally different than them as you know.” – Ren

“Father if she really needs help me and Yuna can go; Yuna will tend to her while she is giving birth while I’ll help her in dealing with the overall situation.” – Nagi

“… We still need to know about their plans before proceeding, particularly that person …” – Ren

 

The air changed greatly when Ren stopped talking, and everyone around beside little Azuma have a slight change in their look when Ren said ‘that person’.

 

‘Huh, what are they talking about? What made them to have their mood change so drastically, who is that person they are talking about? In addition, who is giving birth? I do not know anyone who is pregnant and need my mum and dad to actually help out. Hmm… let me get some answers’

 

“Erm… mum who is giving birth? Is there another little me being born?”

 

The atmosphere changed back in an instant when they herd Azuma question. Everyone smiled and laughed, after a while Yuna answered.

 

Yuna happily answered her son question.

“It’s one of your mum’s childhood friend and she is also your father’s junior who is giving birth… so yes there is another little you being born but you’re our little cutie while the new born will be mum’s friend’s cutie.

Though if she saw us around suddenly and was there to help her give birth, what will she look like and behave… just imagining it make me want to laugh… hahaa” – Yuna

 

Hearing that Nagi also felt that it would be amusing to see that scene happen.

“Indeed so… ha…”

 

“It’s still early and we still have time to discuss it further, in the mean time we need to gather the intel we need first before even deciding if we will be helping her or not.

If we cannot risk it, we hope that their arrangement is enough while we wait in the shadows to act if necessary. I still hope we can openly help her… sigh…” – Ren

 

“I’ll go right away, see you soon little Azuma, love you both…”

Nagi got up and body flickered away.

 

41