Chapter 7 – The Kyuubi Incident I
1.8k 3 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days later Nagi came back revealing the information regarding the plan he managed to gather. The family had another meeting to discuss about it while Azuma was having his afternoon nap…

 

“Hmm… the security done is pretty tight… beyond the barrier they have ANBU (Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai; Special Assassination and Tactical Squad or Special ops group in real world) guarding at the outer barrier.

The Third’s wife Biwako will be there along with another medical ANBU to help Kushina with the birth. The Third, Hiruzen will be at the monitoring in Konoha (Hidden Leaf) while The Fourth, Minato will be maintaining the barrier and keep on the lookout there …” – Ren

 

“How about Sakumo?” – Ren

 

After reading through the information he is given, Ren asked Nagi ...

 

“Officially Sakumo will not be involved in this operation, but when I talked to him about it he said he will help out when necessary.

As it is, he will be in command of the first response guards in Konoha that night along with a few of the Uchiha clan members under his command. If something unexpected happen he will able to act immediately. He mentioned that he will keep an eye on Danzo and his roots on his end but he still ask us to be careful if we really want to move in to help Kushina out.” – Nagi

 

“Hmm… as it is it seem that we don’t need to act, but just in case three of us will go to help in the shadows, Hina you stay and take care of little Azuma…” – Ren

“You three need to be careful, don’t worry about little Azuma he is safe with me.” – Hina

“We will get ready and get going as soon as possible to be on the lookout, Nagi, Yuna both of you also get ready we will need to go…” – Ren

“Yes, father” – Nagi & Yuna

 

At the night on the tenth of tenth month, within the deep forest in the dark shadows Ren, Nagi and Yuna was observing stealthily at the location where Kushina is expected to give birth …

 

“It is as planned, Nagi how is it? Is there anything unusual going on?” – Ren

“… No everything is as it is …” – Nagi

“Good then hope everything goes smoothly as planned” – Ren

“Look the barrier is activated, it seem that Kushina-chan has arrived…” – Yuna

“Nagi, keep on the lookout its time…” – Ren

“Yes…” – Nagi

 

 

“Kushina, everything is fine you just need to concentrate with your birth, keep breathing as we have been practicing…” – Biwako

“Yes Biwako-san… huff…huff…huff…” – Kushina

“One last push Kushina it’s almost over…” – Biwako

“Ahhh….” – Kushina

 

During that time while Kushina was giving birth, an individual suddenly appeared out of nowhere. The individual was wearing a mask with a black robe. The masked robe person, immediately took action after his appearance. The blitz action killed the guards before they could react. After dealing with the guards the masked robe person standing in front the barrier disappeared and suddenly reappeared past the barrier.

 

“!!!... What’s that… who is he?” – Nagi (in shock)

“What? What’s it?” – Ren & Yuna

“There is a masked robe person, he just appeared and killed the ANBUs guarding outside the barrier… !!! How did he do it? That person just passed the barrier as it was nothing!” – Nagi

“What!!?” – Ren & Yuna

“Nagi! Is there anyone around the area beside us?” – Ren

“Wait a moment…”

 

Nagi then closed his eyes trying to sense the surroundings, he also activated the observation seals he marked which was around the area to get a proper complete observation.

 

“… No we are alone… there is no one around beside us and them in the barrier…”

“Ok then, Nagi get ready to open a rift in the barrier we need to help.” – Ren

“Yes.” – Nagi

 

The three of them started to move to the barrier location as fast as possible. While they were rushing towards the barrier location. The masked robe person already took action. While Biwako was holding the newborn baby, he blitz into action killing her along with the medical ANBU. The person action took Minato in surprise, before Minato could take any action the person already took the newborn baby as a hostage. The person action prevented Minato to take and drastic action against that person. After a while Minato decided to take action in trying to save the newborn baby, however that was the plan of the masked robed person all along. He placed a exploding seal at the cloth covering the baby and allowed Minato to save the baby. In the meantime, the person took further action in activating the exploding seal to cover his other action. Minato finding out that it was a trap manage to save the baby, however the masked person manage to get hold of the weakened Kushina and both of them disappeared from the scene.

 

“!!! They are gone…” – Nagi

“What do you mean they are gone?” – Ren

“What are you talking about hun? What’s going on there?” – Yuna

“I don’t exactly know, that person just moved and killed Biwako and the medical ANBU taking the baby as hostage, Minato manage to take him back but that person took Kushina away…” – Nagi

 

After a while, the masked person proceed with his plan. He successfully extracted the Kyuubi from the weaken Kushina and disappeared with it when Minato suddenly appeared saving Kushina.

 

“!!! Look over there, that’s the Kyuubi (the nine tails fox)…” – Yuna

“What?...” – Ren & Nagi

“Nagi do you have any observer seals there?” – Ren

“Wait a second…

I found her, that person extracted the Kyuubi from her…

Minato is there, that person took the Kyuubi with him! …

Minato went after that person or the Kyuubi …

Kushina is with her child, she is all right for now but I think she will not be for long.

That masked person forcibly extracted the Kyuubi out of her, without proper method it’s certain death.” – Nagi

“!!!, Let’s go, we need to help Kushina-chan now…” – Yuna

 

They rushed to Kushina location, when they was about to reach there they saw the Kyuubi again indicating that Minato brought the Kyuubi back to their location.

The situation make them think that he will be trying to seal it back to the currently injured Kushina, which is dire at her situation.

When Minato brought back the Kyuubi, Kushina immediately restrained it with her Adamantine chain seal technique, she also erected an adamantine chain barrier to prevent the Kyuubi to escape.

When the barrier was going to complete Nagi reacted by his activating his own barrier sealing technique to temporary pry a wedge in the barrier so they can go through.

After that, Nagi also used his own Adamantine chain seal to further reinforce the Kyuubi restrain. When that happened Minato and Kushina was shocked at what is currently happening.

 

They looked at the direction of the origin of the new chain and saw three new people within the barrier…

 

Yes Sakumo is alive and well its a parallel world after all. I still do not have a set release time, but its holiday now and its my new year resolution to start something different. Writing is one of my new year resolution this year. 2020 is a crappy year for most of us, me included, it makes me think and here is the by product of it. Anyway hope 2021 is a better year for all. 
Thank you for sticking with me so far. Thanks for reading my work.

44