Chapter 9 – Meeting Naruto and his Family
1.6k 4 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back to the Kyuubi incident when the Kyuubi first appeared…

 

Azuma was spooked awake by sound of people running at the hallway near his room. The sound was loud enough to wake him up. He saw his grandmother sitting next to him while she was looking at the door curiously.

Then one of the mansion assistant came rushing in saying there is a report coming in that the Kyuubi was loose in Konoha, after hearing that although Hina was shocked, while Azuma got a shock of his life.

 

Everything that he assumed came to be and what’s more, the period he was born in was something he really did not expect. To be born during the time of the plot show.

 

He expected that a world like this could exist due to the multiverse theory.

The theory was solid and an unpleasant fact due to his past life experience, he theorized that the universe in those shows he watched could exist looking at the factual horrors humanity was facing in his past life.

However to have a similar historical context as well is something very improbable. The possibility of the universes to exist is already extremely small but with a universe with almost similar historical plot events is even more difficult to imagine.

It was difficult for him to comprehend currently, thinking it was all a dream and he is still in his slumber.

 

The truth is bittersweet for him though as he realize the period he is in is real, when he saw his parents and his grandfather arriving back home.

He heard everything they discussed as his grandmother held him when she enquired about the incident. The discussion really made him think about many things, it also started to change his plans on what he will be doing forwards.

 

Three months has passed since the Kyuubi incident. The New Year have just passed, Azuma was planning to go to the library again when his mother came and picked him up.

 

“Come Azuma ~ today you will be coming with me to meet mums childhood friend and she will be bringing a little friend for you to meet as well~” – Yuna

“Huh… Mums friend? A little friend for me to meet?” – Azuma

“Yes!~ they will be arriving soon I think” – Yuna

 

After hearing, what his mother said Azuma became nervous.

 

‘It’s time! Huh, my first time meeting them in person, is there any difference between fiction and real-life… it is the main character himself and his family after all.

Although it is my first time, meeting fictional characters that will be real but it is also their younger version of them so it is probably slightly different from the show… I think…’

 

Yuna brought Azuma into the welcoming room where his grandparents and father is already there waiting for Minato, Kushina and Naruto arrival. Just when Yuna was going to place Azuma down, Minato arrived with Kushina carrying Naruto.

 

‘So, that’s the flying raijin technique, hmm …’ – Azuma mind

“Kushina-chan~ you have arrived.” – Yuna

“Yuna-chan~” – Kushina

 

Yuna and Kushina went to meet each other right away while carrying their kids along.

 

“Oh, so this is little Azuma. Naruto your new friend is here.” – Kushina

 

Kushina brought Naruto down to the level that allowed Azuma and Naruto see each other.

 

‘That yellow haired pipsqueak is Naruto? He is cute for a baby totally different from what I imagine to be. Probably being well feed in this reality really make huge differences. Mother’s milk is always good for babies’ growth. His original self is just too sad.’ – Azuma mind

 

“Dear, meet Naruto. He is the baby that you were asking about a few days ago. Meet your mums childhood friend aunt Kushina.” – Yuna

“Hello aunt Kushina… hi Naruto.” – Azuma

“Oh what a good boy. I hope Naruto will grow up like him soon.” – Kushina

 

While Yuna and Kushina were busy talking, Minato approached the others in the room to give his greetings.

 

“Ren-san it has been sometime, sorry it took this long to meet up.” – Minato

“It’s ok, as long as everything is fine on your end, as you have meet Yuna, and her husband Nagi, and heard about Yuna talking to Kushina about Azuma let me introduce you to my wife Hina.” – Ren

“Nice to meet you Hina-san” – Minato

“!, Hina-sama! Sorry for noticing you earlier” – Kushina

 

Kushina was shocked to know that ‘Yuki Hina’ one of the Uzushiogakure Yuki clan princess was still alive.

Hina happily looking at Kushina meeting up with Yuna, smiled.

 

“No worries, you girls haven’t meet for a very long time it is as should be.” – Hina

 

Meanwhile in Minato mind…

 

‘For Kushina to call someone –sama, she should be a very important person. Moreover judging from her behavior, she seem to have the same level of respect towards Hina-sama as Mito-sama, just who are they?

I know they are related to the lost Uzumaki clan from the conversation with Kushina after the incident but I cannot figure out anything else.’

 

“Come, come, and let’s sit down comfortably first. We have many things to talk and discuss about.” – Hina

 

Yuna and Kushina sat close together on the sofa while Minato at the single sofa at the side of Kushina while Nagi sat at the sofa looking diagonally to Minato.

Ren and Hina sat at the sofa looking diagonally against Yuna/Azuma and Kushina/Naruto.

 

“So… I guess we should explain the reason of the needed secrecy of our involvement at that time.” – Ren

 

Minato and Kushina noded.

 

“Hmm… I guess I’ll start right in the beginning where it started as Mito-sama’s contingency plan…” – Ren

“Mito-sama’s??” – Minato & Kushina

“Yes, all of this secrecy as well as our current situation was all because of Mito-sama plans.” – Ren

So the plots thickens. A heads up for my readers, I am quite a sci-fi fan as you would have known already based on my first two chapters. But the next chapter will be quite long and I will also introduce more sci-fi plots into the story.

I hope you will like it as I think it will help greatly in the future story especially if I am going to expand my fanfiction to Buroto timeline.

As I see it the Otsutsuki Race/Clan is just not right. Hell if I categorize them they are like damn xianxia cultivators level OP. So to counter this I am going to include my own flare in the mix.

44