Chapter 8 – The Kyuubi incident II
1.6k 6 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What!!! Who? How?...” – Minato and Kushina

“Kushina-chan!!!...” – Yuna

“How do you know m …” – Kushina

 

Kushina mind was a mess but then she remember an old memory when a girl having a similar reaction when she was in serious trouble during her time when she was still in Uzushiogakure…

 

“Yuna-chan? … how did you?...” – Kushina

 

She was shocked that her childhood friend was right in front of her.

After her initial shock Kushina remembered another person as well, a well-known genius senior that was the gossip by many when she was still in Uzushiogakure Academy before she transferred to Konoha a few months later.

Although the new person that came with Yuna have different hair color all other characteristics were vaguely similar.

 

“… Nagi-sempai?” – Kushina

 

Nagi just nodded to her.

 

“We got many things to talk about but now just stay still and let me help.” – Yuna

 

Kushina wearily looked at Yuna.

 

“It’s ok I know my situation it’s really good that I manage to see you one last time before I go…” – Kushina

“No it’s not, just stay still for a moment.” – Yuna

 

Immediately after that Yuna started her seal inscription around Kushina, after she completed it she activated the seal. Green aura surrounded Kushina, and this made both Minato and Kushina amazed on what is going on. Ren was observing the surroundings while also monitoring Yuna’s effort in healing Kushina.

 

“It seems that you are planning to use the Dead Demon Consuming Seal, to deal with the Kyuubi as well.” – Ren

 

Minato was shocked when Ren said that and looked at him. Ren continued …

 

“Looking at things right now. I guess that you are probably planning to seal part of the Kyuubi on that newborn child of yours while you die taking the other part of the Kyuubi with you.” – Ren

 

Minato and Kushina eyes grew wide both in shock but having different reasons.

Minato was shocked because that person seem to know of his plans, while Kushina was shocked at what Minato is trying to do.

Kushina knows what the situation her son will be when that happens, as she was one herself.

 

After knowing that Minato was going to sacrifice himself to seal the Kyuubi, Yuna asked …

 

“Father please help find some other way.” – Yuna

 

Ren was silent for a while; he then stared at the Kyuubi. The Kyuubi felt his stare and stared back at him.

Ren then remembered a few days ago when Azuma was in the library reading a book regarding the brief history of the Land of Wind and came across the tail beast Shukaku which pique his interest.

He came to him and asked about the tail beast, he asked how many of them are there, Ren then replied telling him that there is nine of them and the number of tails can identify them.

After replying, Azuma continued and asked about their names and that shocked him completely, he completely remembered what Azuma asked him then…

 

“Grandpa, if Ichibi is called Shukaku then what are the other names of the tail beast? From what I read, they looked like Fuku-chan (Fukurokumaru) but bigger and stronger.” – Azuma

 

Fukurokumaru a summoning cat that Ren has as a mascot for the clan business.
Ren started contemplating after Azuma questioned him. He do not know the answer as no one actually knows all the tail beast names.

No one actually tried to find out about them as Azuma does. Most only recognize that the tail beast is dangerous or a being that can be used as weapon of mass destruction and nothing else…

 

Ren then made his decision. He looked at the Kyuubi directly at his eyes…

 

“I am truly sorry Kyuubi for what I am going to do. However, what I am going to do will be a decision that I do not take lightly. What I will be doing is the best for everyone including you. I would like to talk with you more but time is in the essence. I hope to know your name the next time we talk.” – Ren

 

“!!!” – Kyuubi, Minato, Kushina, Yuna & Nagi

 

The way Ren communicated with the Kyuubi was a shock for the others. They did not know what was happening, why Ren was communicating with the Kyuubi like an individual. Similar to how they communicate with their summoning beasts. That puzzled them greatly.

 

“Minato we will follow your plan with some changes, the child will get the half as you planned but Kushina will continue to hold the other half.

Yuna you start your tail beast healing seal inscription while Nagi will integrate that inscription within the Eight Trigrams Sealing. It will help in Kushina recovery as well as maintaining her status as a Jinchuruki (a person that have sealed a tail beast within them). It is the same method we did in the past and it will be easier this time round.

Then as planned the child will also receive the other half.” – Ren

 

“You!!! Who do think you are deciding all this!” – Kyuubi

The Kyuubi was not happy about what's going on, he did not want to be sealed back again when he is currently out.

 

“It’s for the best, if you’re allowed to be free you will endanger not only others but yourself included.

Doing this will help you in the process looking in the long term. It will also save Kushina as well. I hope you could understand.” – Ren

 

“…” – Kyuubi

The Kyuubi looked at Ren and he understood one thing that Ren actually has no shown hostilities towards him. He actually was thinking it was for the best. For the Kyuubi he didn’t want to actually be sealed back but after hearing Ren out about looking at the long term, he realize that there is a reason for it. Even if he is free now it is not safe for him at all, that masked robed person is the reason he will not be safe. The possibility for him to be controlled again is extremely high. Thinking about it although he did not want to be sealed he begrudgingly agreed keeping quiet in the process.

 

“Nagi!, Yuna! Get on with it we don’t have enough time, Konoha reinforcements should be arriving soon.” – Ren

“Yes!” – Nagi & Yuna

 

Nagi and Yuna acted as what Ren requested, Minato was looking at the whole situation while not able to do a thing besides hopping for the best.

Kushina was reluctant, she don’t want her child, Naruto to be a Jinchuruki as well, she wanted to protest but Minato calmed her down and told her about his original decision for Naruto future. After hearing, what Minato wants to do, she reluctantly agreed to Minato suggestion. The sealing process went well as the Yin Kyuubi is seal back into Kushina while the Yang Kyuubi is seal into Naruto.

 

Ren then informed Minato and Kushina that what has happened here were to be a secret and not to expose their existence to others and that include the Third and the other village elders.

Ren asked them to wait for the situation to calm down before coming to their place to talk further. He stressed that their existence has to be a secret.

Ren also informed them to keep Naruto identity as another Jinchuruki a secret among them as well, as Kushina will be the only known Jinchuruki at Konoha known by everyone.

He told them that they would know the reasons of all those secrecy and everything they want to know about when they meet up again. Yuna then said her goodbye to Kushina and told her to bring little Naruto along when they meet again so he can meet with her little Azuma.

Ren then asked Minato for one of his kunai marker so they can teleport to their location later. After taking Minato kunai they said their farewell and they moved away quickly and stealthily like they weren’t there at all.

 

After Ren, Nagi and Yuna disappeared to the forest as expected by Ren, Konoha reinforcement led by Sakumo and Hiruzen arrived soon after.

Minato explained to them what has transpired where the masked person was the culprit of the whole incident, he included his actions and his brief communication he had with that masked person. Kushina correspond with Minato explanation on her side of her story.

Both of them kept silence about the involvement of Ren, Nagi and Yuna.

While there were still some doubts by Hiruzen, Sakumo eased the doubts and made it that their main concern is that masked person and what the masked person is capable of.

Minato and Kushina agrees with Sakumo and the situation was left as it is for future discussion later when meeting with the elders.

After Minato sent Kushina and Naruto back, he went to see Sakumo and inquire him on why he help to ease Hiruzen doubts earlier.

Sakumo just smiled at him, and then said that he will know all about in the near future. Although Minato have his assumptions after that chat he let his assumptions be as for now.

47