Chapter 33 – New Beginning I
484 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The summer holidays was a very fruitful period for Azuma.

 

With the Yamanaka clan helping in his sensory and mental training, Azuma manage to integrate what he had learnt to accelerate his exploration of the cave network.

  

After his clones completed their initial exploration, Azuma started his plans to establish his secret research base. The cave excavation is going well. From the excavation, he actually discovered relics and ruins that indicate that the cave was being used for a period of time in the past. However, Azuma knows that he need to learn more about this world history before he can discover anything meaningful. Only after learning about it as well as taking time to study the relics and ruins found in the cave chambers would he get any good result. It is only a matter of time for Azuma to unravel what he found.

 

Besides the progress of his research base, Azuma attempts to search the memories of the wild beast he caught lead to his first contact with Yuki. That contact was a major event, which lead Azuma to a greater path than he would ever expect.

 

The first contact between them is not something they expect and it was an extreme unique situation to be in. It was an initial contentious moment for both of them. Both of them was extremely weary towards each other, and both of them have reason to believe that what they are looking in front of them is someone that is hostile towards them.

 

However, things calmed down quickly when both Azuma and Yuki decided to hold on to their own personal hope. To believe that there is a benefit of a doubt regarding their current situation. After a proper communication was established, both manage to convey their thoughts through. They understood their unique situation and both of them also personally wanted a clean slate in the new life they were gifted. They do not want to actually bring what that they thought was disruptive and cancerous to this new world they are living now.

 

For Azuma it was a multi-generational war, based on what he know it started from his ancestor home galaxy. A war that they do not know why is it happening but it suddenly spread from within a galaxy to a war that encompasses multiple galaxies. It could be considered a war in a universal scale.

When Azuma was of age, it was just a way of life for humanity in the Union to join the fight for the sake of humanity. It was a period of it is ‘a matter of fact’ ‘it is just the way it is’ ‘it is a norm’ there is no debating it at all. In Azuma case, his view then has already changed greatly due to his exposure to his ancestor anime collection.

Although he contributed to the cause, there is still a difference between Azuma goals and the current norm. Azuma goals and motivation then just matched the current norm that was happening at that time and age. Now being reborn, he still maintain that goal and dream but he did not actually need to follow what is the norm from his past life.

 

For Yuki, it was not something she actually liked and wanted. What she truly want was to study and learn about the laws of her world. The problem was she was tied to the clan. What her clan matriarch does, her goals and views will be the job of the clan members to execute. Therefore, she had no power to change the decisions of her clan matriarch and while she had to follow them by the book. If she did not she will be labeled as outcast and will be wasted and killed by her own clan. It was the norm for them.

When she was reborn here she was completely released of that chain, she could now live her life as she truly wants.

 

 

The arrival of Yuki and their subsequent interactions broaden Azuma views regarding the universe and the multiverse even more. It was Azuma first contact with someone who although different concerning the understanding about the universe and multiverse, it could also be considered similar.

Yuki also felt the same like Azuma. They found commonalities as well as differences through their discussion.

Their discussion about Naruto world chakra, Azuma world understanding regarding the scientific fields, and her world qi laws, was topics that was in a sense mysterious and deep. It was however, also enlightening and liberating for both of them as well.

 

 

Yuki was in awe with regards to Azuma world when she encountered them the first time. The humans in that universe had understanding regarding the scientific field that was mysterious and complex in her eyes.

Her encounter with humanity then had already influenced her greatly, the humans there were weak but their tools they developed and used were unimaginable even for her to understand. What she know then was that with the tools at their disposal they were masters in their own world, it gave her the thought of other alternatives of growth that could lead to similar outcomes like this new world.

 

 

When she was reborn here in this world she was initially amazed with the rich amount of natural qi in the world. Through that discovery, it lead her to an easy cultivation growth path than before.

 

Then her encounter with the local beasts of this world intrigue her. They evolved completely different compared to what she initially thought. In her initial view, with the rich natural qi in this world, the best way to further themselves is through natural qi cultivation. She believed it was similar to her world.

 

However, when she observed this world beast growth and strength it baffled her. She initially thought it was some rudimental qi cultivation where the beast in this world is cultivating. She thought that this world by the standard of the cultivation world is a young world and the beast just started to dabble into qi cultivation methodology. It could explain the richness of natural qi but extremely lack of strong individuals.

 

That was her believe until the incident with the ninjas and subsequently the encounter with Azuma that allowed her to know that she was wrong in that original assumption.

 

The chakra in Naruto world was something greater than she actually believed.

 

Based on Azuma description regarding chakra and the chakra creation, Yuki was now convinced that chakra was similar to internal qi. However, there was a slight difference particularly in the way it was acquired.

 

Through her understanding, internal qi was gained through cultivation. With the abundance of natural qi one will cultivate the natural qi, absorbing them into the body. The cultivation process will change the natural qi to internal qi for the body to use. Furthermore anyone capable in cultivation could train and gain internal qi. With this understanding, Yuki initially thought that internal qi and chakra was the same thing because of that it lead her to her initial belief of this world.

 

However, now with Azuma added input Yuki had the reason to believe that the chakra in this world is different. From her initial observation, she already know that every living being in this world is born with internal qi now to be known as chakra in this world. She do not know the reason why but it could be because of the rich nature qi in this world the living beings evolved to be born with it.

That difference now was what she felt. That internal qi and chakra was different yet similar. One was cultivated and another was innate, both have similar properties and yet different.

 

Nevertheless, the further she observed she felt that there is a problem regarding the innate born internal qi or chakra. Based on her observation, although all living beings have chakra, she discovered however not all living beings could actually use them in any manner or form. The wild animals had chakra but only the beasts is capable in using them well and she know that both of them are of the same species.

That’s was the main reason why she thought the beast was using some rudimental qi cultivation method. It lead to many cultivation defect that made them to be a waste. But now she have a different opinion on it.

 

The differences from her initial thought had now lead her to assume different things. It made Yuki think about what more could she actually miss. Hence, Yuki shared her findings to Azuma in hope that Azuma also have input on the topic. To her amazement, it was a topic that Azuma was good at.

 

Azuma had actually research many of these mysterious topics in his past life. Be it chakra, the eight gates, magic, qi, martial arts, all for his passion in the topic. However, most of them lead him to a dead end. Nevertheless, he still pursue it and it now benefited him greatly when he was reborn in this world. Azuma had studied the Naruto universe as much as he can with the limited source he had in his past life, he then studied it with a new perspective when he is reborn in this world as well.

 

Azuma explained that the ninjas got the ability to make use of the chakra due to the inheritance of the sage of the six path. Without that inheritance there will not be ninjas in this world. As a matter of fact ninjas was a general category and a term that the current people are using. There is only the ninshu path and the usage of chakra, ninjutsu in the past.

 

Their discussion continued day and night, it started with chakra and the history of it, and then it spread and encompassing other topics as well. It was not until Azuma grandpa came to see him that he realize that his summer holidays was ending and he need to get ready to go back to Konoha. It was only then Azuma realize that how much time has passed. It was something he did not expect.

  

Before they went off their own way, Azuma and Yuki agreed to keep in contact with each other. It was only then that Azuma notice the change in this world he is in, he thought he was the only one who is different but now there is Yuki as well.

 

 

Then when his grandpa explained that his parents is away being invited as Sunagakure guest for their chunin exam, it struck Azuma that the Naruto world that he knew is now different. The Naruto world that Azuma is in now will be going to completely different historical events.

 

At first was Uzumaki Mito actions, then the founding of Uzufuyuki, it followed with by Azuma birth, and all that lead to more and more butterfly effects that has now completely change the historical facts that he originally knew. Azuma had always known that this will be the outcome, however he did not expect that the effects and outcome to be so soon and it was quite drastic as well.

 

Sorry for the wait. Here is a new chapter. This chapter is more on a proper narration that I wanted to do for the last few chapters, you could think its a summary of sort. I think it summarized it well, and noted the things that I really wanted to convey to you all when reading it.

I will be releasing once per week. Have a nice day and weekend ahead.

15