Chapter 42 – An Artificial Intelligence device! ?
329 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Turing back a few days ago, when Azuma placed the trinkets at the storage compartment and left, the item that Yuki and Azuma took interest off began its slow reactivation.

 

The item that Yuki and Azuma took interest on was an item that looked like a turtle shell.

 

In Yuki world a turtle shell sprit weapon was quite unique and she had heard about it. It was a spirit weapon that specialized in defensive capability. It was that idea and the stories she heard off which made her got interest in the turtle shell in the first place.

For Azuma he had a feeling. Just looking at the shell it was worn out as it has is many starches on it, however the overall condition of it is still completely intact. Nevertheless, it was Azuma instinct that thought that it is not a natural turtle shell. It was based of his experience he knew about designing and building devices and weapons that made him feel something about the turtle shell. He had a feeling it was device that was made to have a turtle shell look.

 

It was just Yuki initial thought followed by Azuma feelings about the turtle shell. They did not actually think that it was a real deal.

 

After they left the room, a few minutes later the device silently reactivated itself. It was slowly absorbing chakra that was running through the wirings in the room. It kept itself on sleep mode while it recharges itself slowly and quietly enough that Azuma and Yuki did not notice it.

 

When it was fully recharged it reactivated itself. What Azuma and Yuki thought was just a turtle shell reactivated itself and it form to a complete turtle! The turtle looked around the area it was in while trying to figure out its current situation.

 

After reactivation, it started observing its surroundings. What it saw was out of its world. It was an environment completely unknown to it. Everything was completely different it did not recognize anything.

 

It wondered how long it had been inactive, looking at the surroundings it was a surrounding that is completely abnormal. Even when it was reactivated before, the surrounding it was in was also different however it still had a sense of familiarity to it.

 

However, this time when it reactivated itself it found itself in a place completely unfamiliar and unknown.  It was a completely new and alien surrounding. Even the air felt different. The only thing it knew is that it was still in a place that had chakra but other than that, it had no idea what is happening at all.    

 

After looking around for a while, it decided it was better for it to leave the area before the owners of this place came back and so it tried to open a temporal vortex…

 

…Failed!

 

It was its first time this situation had happen to it, its attempt to open a pathway to time failed. It was completely at shock and for the first time in its life, it seriously was not able to compute what was going on and what was going to happen.

 

 

When Azuma received the notification of unauthorized temporal jump at Yuki’s room he dashed to the location. Even Yuki who was waken up from the alert contacted Azuma trying to get information about the commotion rushed to her room after being notified that an intruder was in her room.

 

Both of them was wondering what was going on. This place was sealed and it was impossible that an intruder was able to intrude, space-time techniques is blocked though Azuma spatial-temporal bubble. Even Yuki had also requested Azuma to integrate her defensive array to the base.

 

The base defensive capabilities in both Azuma and Yuki minds were that the base was impregnable. It had countermeasure and defensive abilities designed by the Union and the cultivators. It had the absolute ability to counter any intrusion be it from normal movements to teleportation, blink movements, spatial cracks, portals, warp, hyperspace, any method be it supernatural or technological in nature.

 

There is no way for an intruder intrude externally so the only other reasoning was that the intruder was already within in the first place. However, it did not make any sense at all. It was not until Azuma remembered a similar situation that happen during the last hours of his past life.

 

The situation where the Alcyone accepted casualties to its med bay and those cultivators infiltrated the ship that way.

 

Now this time the only thing Azuma could think of was that turtle shell. It was the only thing that Azuma thought as it was the only thing that caught his interest in Yuki’s room. He was quite certain that it was the only thing in his mind, which is capable to sound the alert. If it was something that he is now assuming it to be.

 

While Azuma and Yuki was rushing to the room, the turtle shell item was in panic. It was now experiencing a situation that it did not know what to do. It was in was a completely new experience for it. It could not process what is currently going on.

 

The thing it knew is that it is currently being trapped here and it had somehow triggered an alert, which means that the owner of this place will be coming back soon.

 

Azuma reached the room first, and without waiting for Yuki, he opened the door. When Azuma opened the door of the research room, he caught on the current situation.

 

What was supposed to be an item designed and molded to be a turtle shell turn out to be an artificial turtle itself. Azuma was shocked with what he saw.

 

‘An artificial intelligence device!’

 

The artificial turtle on the other hand was now having a panic attack when it saw Azuma looking at it while it was currently active. It knew that it had made a blunder yet again however, this time it could not run away like before as its prided ability is currently not working as it was supposed to. Furthermore, because it could not use its temporal ability it could not figure where it is and what time period it was in currently.

 

It knew that interacting with someone without knowing both the location and period it was in would be extremely dangerous, as it will have serious impact that could affect the timeline. It learnt it from Uchiha Sasuke through its observation of his behavior and actions when he was travelling with it.

 

As the turtle was calculating and figuring out how to deal with the current dire situation, Azuma on the other hand was excited.

By now most should know about who/what the turtle is...

Have a nice week ahead...

8