At present not a he but a she
833 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mau Heng looked down at his veined length; it was around 4cm thick and 18cm long. He found that his size was well endowed, but looking at the small woman before him he felt that he might destroy her. 

The thought of penetrating that tight sheath was enough to cause him to leak pre-cum. Unable to resist he simply sank between her parted thighs and began his feast. 

In a room to the top floor of a skyscraper building there laid a woman; spread Eagle hands and feet bound. Mouth filled with a leather ball and a glittering diamond choker around her slim throat. Breast bare, nipples beaded from the unconscious pleasure she felt. You can see if you look further; a man with dark, well-styled hair between those dark thighs. His skin white against her caramel own feasting on the woman like a man almost starved. 

His tongue flicked from that budded slightly concealed bead, his tongue slipping between those folds into that hold that have yet to taste a man. 

The taste of her dripping juices to him was sweet. He could not help but continually leak pre-cum onto the once pristine white sheets leaving a wet patch behind. 

He did not care. 

He simply could not help but continue to lap at the sweet nectar dripping from that sacred cave. 

After a while, with a need to simply release himself within the woman he now tasted, Mau Heng Rose on all fours u buckling the ball gag so he could plunder her mouth and rejoice in her screams as he stretch her while forcing his way through uncharted territory. 

Lining up his aching member, Mau Heng slowly buried himself slowly into the woman that had been haunting him for weeks. 

‘Today, I will have her and another time I will have him!’ 

Less than halfway he felt the resistance and the squirming from the woman beneath Mau Heng shoved with one strong hitting the entrance to her womb. 

Looking down, he saw the red stain and smiled. Looking back up he saw the woman beneath him drenched in cold sweat face etched in pain. Leaning closer he littered her face in butterfly kisses, humming softly, in an effort to sooth her. He felt a pang in his heart suddenly upon making her feel pain, but he could not stop. 

The way she painfully gripped him at the moment was enough to drive him insane. Pulling out slowly, he thrust back inside of her heat to the hilt once more. 

Bending his head, he captured those lips in a possessive kiss, pouring all of his need and longing into it, cradling her head as he thrust into her one stroke at a time. Feeling her grow drench beneath him twisting those hips so seductively he could not help but speed up releasing his seed deep within her. 

Not nearly finished; Mau Heng continued to claim her, releasing her bindings ignoring her annoying phone. 

Turning her to lay on her stomach he placed one of the pillows underneath her lower abdomen so she was slightly raised, then he filled her drenched core mixed with her juices and his seed thrusting again. 

Mau Sung-hu opened his eyes slowly, feeling the pain and pleasure zooming through his entire form. He felt puzzled by this because he was always the one thrusting into someone, not the other way around. 

He never felt pain because he never allowed himself to. After all Mau Sung-hu knew he was perfect and can get any beauty he wished, he could fight, he had money and those beauties he took were also will. 

He had never been taken by a man and held no interest in a woman to claim either or a b*tch dumb enough to attempt pegging him. 

He definitely was not that kinky even though he did in his past life because even then as a woman he wanted to simply f*ck a man into oblivion who laid under him screaming: ‘yes master’ 

‘ahhhh.. Master!!!’ 

Those were things he liked and separated, the ones he pegged to the ones who filled him. 

Because to, he had no desire for children he had went so far as to tie his tubes, because the men would poke the condoms full of holes or ‘forget’ because they wanted him too much. 

He had been a woman, a woman who was gorgeous successful and knew how to make each man he showed interest in rich or cause them to fall. 

As a woman it was normal for him to wish to get marry and have children, normal for him to have admirers proposing but he, personal simply wished to have many men and when he died simply pass on his wealth to his favourite man or split it between them. 

He had trillions; the men around him were worth billions. 

Yet... He truly could not understand why he felt as if he was being split in two. 

Why down there-

His eyes flew open. 

He tried to twist his head, but he was exhausted. Someone was gripping his hips in a punishing grip. 

Slowly he raised a hand and looked at it before stiffening from first shock and then climax. 

He was at present not a he, but a she. 

1