Unable to comprehend
527 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mau Sung-hu sat in my office, what a sight to behold. 

Even better, having a blowjob?

What was even, even better?

 Having a beautiful man give me a blowjob. 

Mau Sung-hu has to say though, that this beauty took a bit of coaxing, sigh. 

Still, he was on his knees servicing me, while I took a conference call. 

Mau Sung-hu is a man that is already handsome, but this man beneath me could almost pass for a woman. 

If not for his masculine body perfected from outdoor sport, and what is currently hard between his legs. 

The video call continued, Mau Sung-hu said the right words and made the appropriate gestures before it ended. 

Sliding from the chair Mau Sung-hu gently pulled this beauty up and looked at his masculine body. 

He was tall but still shorter than Mau Sung-hu by around three inches. The best thing is, he had a beauty mole just below his left eye. 

Turning him around, Mau Sung-hu then palmed his length and filled his tight ass to the hilt. 

Mau Sung-hu closed my eyes and enjoyed, ah, his ass felt so good. 

The muscles were tight, his back was broad with muscles in all the right places, even from behind he looked sexy. 

Mau Sung-hu grew harder; stroking out, to fill him again oh, so slowly. 

Mau Sung-hu had to savour this one. This is to remind me that I am still male and regardless of what that older brother of mine did, I am still a man! 

He dared to take me on such a day! 

Mau Sung-hu sneered, pounding a little harder, the man beneath him emitted a wonderful groan, Ma Sung-hu could not help but to grow harder. Gripping his ass tighter Mau Sung-hu then pounded him getting lost with the feel of him beneath me. 

Mau Sung-hu had no idea how much time passed or how much he came but outside seemed to be growing dark. 

Mau Sung-hu's phone made a sound and I froze. 

Finishing once more he then pulled out and lifted the smaller male and carried him to the bathroom. 

This male is likeable, his beauty is simply too dreamy. 

"Was I too rough?" 

The man in his arms, Mau Sung-hu placed first on the toilet then went to the bathroom to fill the tub. 

From the alarm on his phone, Mau Sung-hu had three hours before the moon rises and he became a female. 

It has been a few months since then and I refuse to see that damn man! 

Sneering, Mau Sung-hu tested the water and added the bath oil, before leaving. 

"I have drawn the bath, you may relax," 

After saying that Mau Sung-hu stepped into the shower next door and turned on the water to clean himself, wetting myself in the process. 

Mau Sung-hu grew hard once again, sigh, seems to be such a bother but Mau Sung-hu calmed his mind and simply cleaned his body then my hair. 

Finished, the room filled with steam. Mau Sung-hu wrapped a towel around his form and stepped into the connecting room while using a smaller one to dry his silky hair. 

Now, Mau Sung-hu had to think about other pressing matters, the company is stable but that wife of mine seems to be getting much more restless. 

Sigh, Mau Sung-hu

 should think of ways to get rid of her. 

"Boss Mau Sung- hu, thank you. I will take my leave now." 

Mau Sung-hu smiled at the pretty male, sigh, really he has to have him again, a virgin ass is the best! 

It is just, he is not sure he will be the only one, well, he can test him quickly before he pounds him, his medical equipment is the highest, after all, his elder brother made it. 

Flashing the beauty a smile, he approached him, his gaze never leaving that suited form. 

It is just, he had been interrupted by that assistant secretary Ke Chunglu suddenly. 

"I am sorry sir, but you only have twenty minutes before your time is up," 

"Eh?" 

"But the time?" 

"Sir, there is an anomaly today and it will last for three days," 

Mau Sung-hu caught cold sweat, his eyes widening. 

The beauty was suddenly forgotten, quickly he dressed and prepared to leave but he felt something strange, forcing him to immediately change. 

Clenching his hands into fists, he bit his bottom lip then tried his best to ride through the pain. 

It was not smooth today, but rather quite painful with the sound of twisting bones echoing in his ears. 

"I had messed with the allining of the moons just to find you thinking it would take several days but I have found you with ease in no time."

Mau Sung-hu trembled then screamed, it was loud and painful, bleeding from male to female. 

The door was pounded on, the voice of his assistant could be heard yelling for him and his beauty but what could he do? 

It is this man who appeared once again. 

" Resentare, don't run away this time, your death will be permanent even using a natural disaster."

Mau Sung-hu gritted his teeth until they bled, his entire body twisting, his skin peeling to reveal a much darker tone. 

The hair fell on the floor strand by strand at a pace the naked eyes could see. The pupils dilated and changed until he became temporarily blind and numb before the pain attacked once more like a vengeance. 

"You know that upon your maturity upon your first life you will need anchors. Yet you had abandoned us. You refused to even allow us to take your egg so another could carry our young. Mau Jue Era, tell me, what-" 

"I am not ready!" 

"So you think we were ready?!" he roared, eyes flashing lilac small flames appearing in their depths. 

He leaned closer, nostrils flaring gaze extremely terrifying. 

"To survive, I sacrificed my freedom for you. Yet you allowed yourself to die to take over another body. Male after male you took until you allowed another to have you." he leaned back and released a laugh, "It is good at least he was powerful enough because his seed took root." 

Mau Era, laid there in all of her naked glory, her face and mind blank unable to comprehend what he said. 

"You tried so hard to deny us and look. The young is growing fine." 

1