Unable to…
328 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the room, the young man bit his lip, he felt that after being dominated by the man he liked he found out that he is also a she… he did not have to give up on having children with the one he liked in the future. 

He felt excited but also felt fear. 

It had been so long that he had been watching the Mau heir, the young man who he could not help but be attracted to but felt strange by it. Now to know he was a she, he could not help but turn dark at such thoughts. 

On the other hand, Ke Chunglu looked down at the twisting female on the bed. 

Her body glistened, those parted lips looked extremely inviting. Behind his pants, his member strained. His eyes even though he tried his hardest to tear them away from the now naked woman twisting on his bed and among his sheets hand made cotton sheets, he could not. 

She was too beautiful--as a man, he exuded an aura of pure coldness and dominance. As a woman she was too beautiful, her every breath tugged at his hard member, toyed with his mind. The hair now dyed red, stark against golden skin, crimson eyes hidden behind mono-lids and long sooty lashes. 

She looked almost the same as a woman when she did as a male but her features were softer, her lips Fuller, eyes slightly larger, she simply made him want to vent! 

He wanted to vent so badly and explode inside of her without a care but he could not. 

"Mm… hot… ah… mm… uh, so hot… ah… Chunglu… mm… please." 

He could not resist but to lean closer, he reached for her and inhaled her addictive scent. 

"What do you need, master-" 

"Uncomfortable… please. Oh… I can't…" Ke Chunglu, reached out with a hand and circled a breast. His gaze focus, he watched as the dark tip peaked. 

His mouth watered to the point he was forced to swallow. 

"Is this better?" 

He asked, sucking in a breath and licking his lips. 

That face, this body. 

He wanted to rip off his clothes and mount her like a beast. 

He truly could not help himself but he had discipline. 

"I want you inside of me… please…" Ke Chunglu heard his boss pant, that voice, it begged, he could not help himself but to rise and rip off his clothes to stand there in the room. 

A man his age who worked long hours should not be in peak shape but nonetheless, Ke Chunglu was one. 

He was tall, his legs well-formed, tapered waist with broad shoulders giving him an overall triangular shape many men wished to have but can never have. 

He is a slim man still but his chest, shoulders, and arms were a fair size and defined to the point of rippling. 

If he had to stand next to Mau Sung-hu, well, he would be a better choice. 

His handsome features were now twisted from pleasure. 

While between his legs was a towering member. 

By now he could see that glistening bud that now dribbled liquid from its core. 

The lips still hit the slit but it was OK, he could simply fall in his hands and feet then crawl towards that prize and simply take a sip with a mere flick of his tongue. 

"Chun...pl...please…" that voice called again, he looked down at the smaller female who was now almost half the size of her previous self as a man. By now his sack was tight, Ke Chunglu felt as if he would explode any moment but he resisted, bending he placed one hand on the bed and then another, he moved forward then lifted the left followed by the right foot and crawled onto the bed to approach the woman who had haunted his dreams both in the day and night since he had first seen her. 

When he found himself between those golden thighs his gaze focused directly on the dribbling flower hole in front of him; he was unable to even hold himself back as she grounded her hip seductively. 

Leaning down he first inhaled her scent then released a groan filled with need and pleasure, following this he parted his lips allowing his tongue to flick out and taste that wonderful soaking wet area he had dreamed to taste for so long before he held both legs apart and feasted like a man starved. 

He licked, sucked, fingered and nibbled, while the time passed he was unable to hold back and so he sat back on his hunches palmed his leaking length dripping pre-cum from the need to take her and leaned forward and entered her. 

He groaned while she released a low painful moan. 

She was so tight! 

He gritted his teeth and entered slowly but firmly. Wishing that he could plough directly into her directly to the root while blowing his load directly into her womb. 

Still, he made sure to carefully enter her, she may not be a virgin but by the way, she felt she could have been. The inside seemed to be sucking him in like a beautiful plush vise, the warmness and the wetness that made a squishy sound. 

"Ah, Mau, you feel so good that I want to pound you to death!" halfway in Ke Chunglu leaned covering most of the small woman with his form and whispered in her ears, "Chunglu, how does it feel to have my length within your tight sheath? How does it feel to hear my voice whispering sweet nothing in your ears?... Mm… so… good, you squeeze me so comfortably. I feel like… nmm… ugh… ah… mm… Chunglu… I can't hold back anymore, I am sorry."

Saying those words Ke Chunglu then sat back and gripped both of those well-shaped thighs. 

 

1