No wonder
333 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ke Chunglu stared down at the woman still calm beneath him, and smiled when he thought of the look she would give him when he plunged deep into her and wedged directly at the entrance of her core.

Feeling the need, he could no longer hold back and instead plunged to his root releasing a grown while she screamed.

Holding her legs he looked down at her face and thought to himself. 'How beautiful her face looks when twisted in pain,' leaning over he released another groan. The way she sucked and released him in so great that he could not help but explode.

He felt it from his spine, his balls and a burst of energy at the base of his skull.

She cried out beneath him, he felt his length swell to a painful degree attempting to move; he felt that he was stuck. 

Cursing under his breath he was in disbelief, he had only thought about doing it because he had read about it somewhere. He had never thought that he would…while he was unable to move, Ke Chunglu littered kisses on her sweaty face, licking, sucking capturing those lips that had tempted him on so many occasions that he had to relieve himself many times. 

After a while, he was able to move, and so he slowly slipped halfway from her sheath to plunge once again to the root repeating this until she gripped him so tight he was unable to move. 

Ke Chunglu looked down at the woman, he rotated his hips gently, revelling in her moans, the arch she made while clenching on his length subconsciously. 

Why would he deny himself such perfection before? 

To claim this woman? 

Perhaps it is because he had no desire for the man, he wanted to be the topper in the relationship, giving, not taking. 

But Mau Sung-hu would not take that because as a male he was too dominant. 

Well, Ke Chunglu could wait for each month whenever she shifted to destroy her, pumping her full of his seed until someday she becomes with child. 

"Mm... Ah… mm.." suddenly the woman underneath him thrashed, her beautiful eyes opened using such tremendous force she pushed him on his back and then began to move on top of him, Ke Chunglu unable to hold back simply released inside of her with a groan fisting his hands at his sides. 

The woman on top of him rode him for a long time, sweat dripping from her body. He could not help but to sit up gripped her hips and forced her to grind faster, his length growing harder, the girth extending and the length growing two inches more. 

Something inside of him demanded that he sink his teeth into her and pound her into the bend until she screamed, twitched and wreathed beneath him. 

His vision immediately shifted, releasing something deep within him. He released a roar pounding into her like a man possessed swapping the position throughout the entirety until he blacked out. 

The morning when Ke Chunglu woke, he expected the suns to be shining but the moons were still full and the woman he had fallen asleep within laid as if comatose his length soften--well once softened but now hardening member still buried deep into her snug core. 

Moving his hand Ke Chunglu then reached over to caress her breast running it down the length of her front pausing at the small bulge in front of her. 

He rubbed it feeling awfully smug before he slowly pulled out of her. 

Following that there was a gushing sound followed by a distinct plop. 

Looking down he saw the white semen mixed with a few traces of blood. 

Quickly rising he then rushed to the bathroom to retrieve a few items then returned a few minutes later. 

His heart was thundering in his chest, his mood seemed to have also dropped, he felt so remorseful at the thought of possibly injuring her. 

Using first; the Lukewarm water, Ke Chunglu wiped her down, then soon after he then, once she was thoroughly cleaned, added a bit of cream. Making sure to be as gentle as possible while adding it on her insides. 

Once he was finished he lifted her gently and placed her on the sofa then went about stripping the bed, and applying new sheets. 

Replacing her on the bed he left to prepare breakfast. 

On the way, he glanced at the closed door before stepping forward and opening it. 

"Yo, come and eat. If I starve you she might be mad.'' After saying this, Ke Chunglu walked ahead leading the way. 

"Last night, you took her so roughly," 

Ke Chunglu paused, his rooms were soundproofed, if this man could hear her, then it did mean he took her a bit too rough. He had also seen the evidence and worried but what can he do? 

He will simply make her breakfast and hope she does not attack him. 

"I hope you know how to prepare your own meal?" 

"That is what the hired help is for, as a young master why-" 

"Unworthy. No wonder you are a bottom,"

1