Chapter 58. A Polygamous Night [WARNING]
2.2k 19 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


[SAME WARNING AS LAST TIME, IF YOU ARE NOT FINE WITH HEAVY KISSING, PLEASE FALL BACk. I REPEAT, PLEASE FALL BACK IF YOU ARE NOT FINE WITH HEAVY KISSING]

 

[YOU HAVE REACHED THE POINT OF NO RETURN]

The lights of the room were completely off, it felt like something was sitting on my lap. I couldn't see properly who it was, but two figures sat there. Almost like a bolt of lightning, a deep kiss landed on my lips as the first figure revealed itself.

 

Her pink hair waved upon rushing towards me, her eyes stared at me with gentleness. Her cheeks were completely blushing as her tongue broke through my lips, entering my mouth as she tangles it with mine. Her sweet yet bitter saliva mixed with mine like sugar and water. I couldn't resist biting the tongue, tangling it with mine as she let out a soft voice each bite.

 

“Mhm…”

 

I couldn’t fight my own temptation as I grabbed her from the waist and pushed her towards me, hugging her tightly as the other figure who was a white-haired beauty sat on the bed, dressed in a semi-translucent nightdress. Her face was pink as she looked at us, but I didn't mind at all as I continued engulfing my prey with my kiss.

 

Our kiss lasted several moments before the two of us peeled away from one another as her full identity revealed itself, the person was none other than Mana who was in such a different mood. It was as if she was burning hot. Almost instantly after we peeled away, she grabbed the white-haired girl's hand and dragged her towards me as I tried moving but suddenly realized my foot was chained to the bed.

 

“What is this…?” I asked before Mana looked at me blushing.

 

“You most likely won't agree on doing it with us if I didn't plan this several nights before…” Mana suddenly answered my question, staring at me as she pushed Kaleen or Leisha onto me before she looked at her and asked, “You should be able to do it, right?”

 

“Mhm… but…” Leisha looked at my feet as Mana heaved a sigh, it was almost like Mana was at the top of the food chain. A rabbit and a dragon looking at one another. Almost immediately after Mana sighed, she soon took out a key and released the chains as she grabbed Leisha by her shoulders, forcing her to look eye to eye as Mana landed a deep kiss onto her lips.

 

Their tongues could be visibly seen. Mana dominated the scene as she pushed Leisha onto the bed, kissing her hard as their tongues tangled with one another, saliva could be seen all over their tongues as the dragon completely dominated the rabbit. Mana's hand pressed onto Leisha's chest for a second, causing a soft yet audible moan before she released Leisha who was now showing a weird expression.

 

After releasing Leisha, she soon licked her lips as she looked at me with beastly eyes before turning towards Leisha who had an expression that was as if her mind was wandering out of this world. It felt like my body was burning hot from watching them.

 

“Ayumi tastes surprisingly sweet, do you want a try?” Mana looked at me and said, causing my face to turn blush as Leisha suddenly nodded before Mana smiled as she patted Leisha's shoulder before the person in question started crawling towards me.

 

My mind suddenly recalled the expression the two had while they kissed, a burning sensation flew onto my heart as Leisha suddenly stopped before me as she asked, “Can I?” with eyes that of a puppy, her neckline was suggestive which made me gulp.

 

I always thought of myself as a loyal person to one but I would never have thought that one day, it would be the person whom I love the most to be sending girls to my way. It’s an unbelievable twist but at the same time, it isn't weird in this world since polygamy is normal amongst the nobility

 

“Mhm…” I nodded after taking a glance at Mana who seems to be approving. At this point, our relationship would be polygamy now. There is no going back from hereon and I need to accept that fact… the morals of this world are just a ton different from my original, it isn't weird at all to them but to me who lived in a monogamous world, it feels a bit weird.

 

Almost immediately after I nodded, Leisha soon inched up to me before the two of us stared at one another's eyes as our lips moved closer before the point of no return starts as the two lips touched, my tongue slowly weaving through hers as I hugged her from behind, hugging her tightly as my tongue entered her mouth with little resistance.

 

Our tongues soon intertwined; her saliva mixed with mine as they scattered on her soft mouth. She tasted sweet like chocolate; my body felt like it wanted more, my tongue desired to go deeper as I pushed her down to bed, placing a knee on hers as she looked at me with a soft yet tempting gaze that differed from Mana's aggressive gaze.

 

My tongue pushed deeper as the two of us soon entangled on our very own world before two loud claps exploded inside the room, snapping the two of us back to reality as we looked at Mana with a blushed face as she said, “The two of you can't be thinking of leaving me as an extra right?”

 

Soon after she finished speaking, two bright slashes pushed towards us, ripping our clothes as she took off hers before walking towards us as she kissed me tightly on the lips, releasing soon after as she smiled at me with a gentle look.

 

After she stared at me, she soon hugged Leisha on the bed, dragging me along her as she whispered into my ear with the softest voice and the most adorable gaze, “Please take care of the two of us, forever and ever…”

 

And that was how my second longest night in this world started and also my first time experiencing a polygamy relationship where harmony exists.

 

[A new branch of Eve has been created; White Lily has been added to the relationship system.]

[The following are members of the White Lily relationship: Leisha and Ayumi]

[As a result of evolution, [Leisha] and [Mana] has been given access to Mini map]

[You have leveled up to lv.55]

 

66