Chapter 59. Potion Hell (1)
1.6k 16 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bright glares of the morning sun soon blasted through my eyes, forcing me to open my eyes as the weight of ten dozen bulldozers struck my left chest, creating massive quantities of pain as I turned towards my left before a beautiful white-haired lady slept on my shoulder, her neckline was filled with red spots as she slept with a bright smile.

 

“Morning…”

 

A soft whisper sounded into my right ear, taking me by surprise as I turned around before a noble pink-haired lady’s head rested on my shoulder with a bright smile on her face, similar to the white-haired lady, she had no clothing and was with red spots. Her lips were as if bitten several times as she looked at us with a gentle gaze.

 

“Morning, Mana…” I responded before she squinted her eyes, placing her index finger on her lips as she soon peeled off from my shoulder and with quiet steps, crawled out of bed as her beautiful nude figure was enlightened by the bright sun.

 

In an instant, she opened the wardrobe to her side, taking out several towels as she wrapped her body with a soft pink towel before placing the others on the table next to the bed, gazing at me for a second before smiling as she said, “I will take a bath first.”

 

“Mhm!” I nodded with my mind half-floating out of this world as she walked towards the door that leads to our room’s bath, opening it before entering inside with little sound, finally closing the door after a second inside.

 

Almost a second after she closed the door, a tiny hand suddenly poked my waist, surprising me as I turned towards my side before the white-haired lady, Leisha looked at me with her eyes like liquid. A smile could be seen on her face as she looked around mindlessly.

 

“Morning,” I said in a soft voice as she turned towards me with her cheeks transitioning to pink; her eyes stared into mine as she nodded gently before responding in an adorable, sleepy voice that sounded like a melody of a piano.

 

“Morning…”

 

I was a bit taken aback as pain riddled my head out of the blue, memories of what happened last night resurfaced in an instant. My mind went poof; my eyes glanced at Leisha’s lip for some reason, those sweet lips that remained inside my mind. It looked tempting if even a tiny bit more… I might be able to taste those sweet lips once more but… it was a bit too late as the door slammed open followed by a loud cry of a child.

 

“Aywumi-m—?!”

 

The person in question was Flora who was looking at us with shock, her face tilted as she looked at me with a weird gaze. It felt like shivers ran on my spine as she walked towards my side, reaching her hands up towards me.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked, lifting her up before she rested in between Leisha and me, her feet were basically in a reverse V position, placing a large space between me and Leisha as she hugged me tightly, glaring at Leisha, questioning me with a suspicious voice.

 

“Aywumi-ma is cheating?”

 

I was shocked, to think that this girl is suspecting me when I totally did nothing wrong! It was her favorite, Mana who forced me to be drunk and also the one who forced Leisha to drink, not to mention, she was the one who dragged the two of us in this situation, yet this little ball is suspecting me!

 

“I am not cheating…” I said before she frowned her eyebrows at me as a loud giggle entered our ears, coming from the door of the bath where Mana stood there with her hair down, dripping wet as she walked towards us, lifting Flora away from us as she poked her cheeks.

 

“Mwama! Aywumi-ma is cheating!” Flora complained to Mana before she looked at a red spot on Mana’s neckline, turning towards us as she looked back at Mana with an even more shocked face. Her jaws were wide open that even ten flies could enter. Even a novice could tell her brain flopped after seeing the hickey on Mana’s neck.

 

Also, who taught this child what those things are? The only person who had been alone with Flora were Aurora, Estelle, and Kate which means it is either of those three, I might have to stab someone with my dagger for teaching a child bad stuff.

 

- On a certain office –

 

“HAAACHOOO! Who is planning on attacking me?” a certain Aurora sat sneezed super loud that even Estelle vanished from her room, her table flew out of the office as she wiped her nose.

 

- Return –

 

“Do you want some breadstick?” Mana ignored Flora’s question with a bright smile on her face, opening up a cabin from a table nearby and taking out a pack of breadsticks that were packed inside several papers that had preserving properties.

 

It was a natural paper made out of Preserving Tree which can preserve any snacks, though each paper costs a silver coin to half a gold coin depending on its quality and size. The ones we have costed us around several silver coins which is still more than worth it since Flora tends to want snacks like cookies or breadsticks every morning like a habit.

 

“Also, the two of you should take a bath soon; I heard Leisha has to do some of those weekly deliveries for potions, is that correct?” Mana looked at Leisha and said before she looked at the clock as her face paled, nodding in rapid motion as she crawled out of bed in a panic.

 

“Do you need our help?” I asked her before she looked at us with a bit of a troubled expression.

 

“I kind of do but I don’t know whether the two of you can do it fast enough…” she responded as Mana handed her a towel while asking.

 

“What do we need to do?”

 

After wrapping herself in the towel, she looked at us and replied, “You might need to slice a slime dozens of times, find some herbs around the forest, and also collect some special dirt that could only be found near my hut…”

 

“Huh, aren’t those too easy… what do you mean we can’t do it?” I asked surprised before a wry smile blossomed on her face as she answered my question.

 

“Well… the slime, in question, is the Stinky Slime…”

 

Immediately, the atmosphere dropped as all of us remembered a certain red slime that had this obnoxious smell on it that was horrendous. It was one of our first tasks in the Guild and everyone looked at us with sympathy which confused us at first but then we encountered it and nearly vomited from the smell. Apparently, the smell is from the herbs that they digest which is weird.

 

“Can I back out?” I inquired before Mana glared at me as if saying, ‘You reap what you sow’ which made me shiver as Leisha smiled wryly before entering the bath as I was left sweating nervously just from remembering the smell of the slime…

 

51