Chapter 69. The Capital Tournament (6)
1.1k 12 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Moments after both Estelle and Aurora left, a knock suddenly came from the door as Mana together with I and Leisha stood up from our places, walking towards the door while Mana carried the little deer girl in her arms as she opened the door, revealing five figures, all of which were females.

 

The figures were Kayla together with a little slim girl with glossy violet hair who was dressed in a beautifully humble dress, a shoulder-length brown-haired little girl wearing a normal dress, and the elderly lady with the little girl which we hired to cook.

 

“Yui! Sheila!” Flora shouted at the two little girls, a smile could be seen on her face as she hopped off from Mana’s embrace, landing on the floor as she hugged the brown-haired girl tightly while the violet-haired stared… or should I say, glaring at the brown-haired girl.

 

It seems like this little glutton of ours had managed to create a harem of her own while being a total dense tomato. As expected of our boar-loving Flora, not to lose to anyone!

 

“It hurts…!” the brown-haired girl cried after being hugged by Flora for a few seconds, causing the little deer girl to notice as she retracted her hug with a tilt on her head. Her eyes stared at the brown-haired girl with confusion as Kayla started laughing.

 

“I would never expect something like this at all… HAHAHAHA!” Kayla wiped the tears on her eyes as she looked at Flora, patting her head before turning towards Mana as she asked, “Also, we met these two from the outside of your gate, are they perhaps your acquaintances?”

“You can think of them as part of the tiny party of ours,” Mana said while gesturing them to come inside as she walked back towards the living room. Her eyes were still focused on the guests as she added, “Feel free to think of this as your home for now.”

 

“Then, please excuse us!” Kayla said as she entered inside while Flora grabbed the brown-haired girl’s hand along with the other girl’s hand after a short delay before looking at them with enthusiasm.

 

“Let’s play doll!” the cute little chubby deer girl said while dragging the two who looked at us with a pale face. I wonder what kind of horror Flora showed them to have a pale face, but well… I don’t want to disturb their time to ask.

 

After a short while, we reached the living room where Mana came out from the kitchen carrying some fresh apple juices and a few loaves of bread, placing them on the table as she sat on the sofa while looking at the elderly lady and the little girl who were a bit nervous.

 

“Do you want to cook right now or relax for a while?” Mana questioned the two with a warm smile, resting her head on my shoulder.

 

“It… It would be better if we cook for now,” the elderly lady said as Mana nodded, standing up from the sofa while leaving a kiss on my cheeks.

 

“No need to be nervous, I will help the two of you out. How about we head to the kitchen for now?” Mana said as the two of them nodded before the three of them went towards the kitchen, leaving me alone with Kate and Leisha while Flora and her little friends played at the corner.

 

Her two little friends were basically glaring at each other, almost like a fight for the Princess. It was quite the sight to see since the last person I would expect people to fight for would be Flora considering how she is clingy to Flora, but it seems like she managed to create a harem of her own in school… should I be proud, or should I be nervous about the future?

 

“Ah right, have you seen Kate lately?” Leisha suddenly inquired to Kayla who started whistling as she looked out the window with a wry smile, causing Leisha to be surprised.

 

“Did you perhaps do something to her…?” I asked before Kayla started whistling even more which made her even more suspicious. I wonder what torture method she used this time, death through feeding, death through cuddles, or death through all of the mentioned.

 

“Fine… The two of us only got in the mood on a certain night while drinking, and… yeah…” she said while blushing as we stared at her with a bright sigh. It seems like she tortured her in another way, I can only imagine the surprise on Kate’s face when she woke up.

 

An awkward silence soon befell before us as the three of us stared at each other with wry smiles before Mana came back from the kitchen, carrying two plates filled with toasts only to stop for a second after seeing the awkward mood before asking, “Did I perhaps do something?”

 

“No… we were only having a staring competition…” I answered before she tilted her head in confusion but shook it off as she placed a plate full of toast on the table before walking towards Flora’s side as she patted the little girl’s head, placing the other plate with a smile.

 

“Thank you, Mwama!” Flora looked at Mana with her eyes squinted as a bright smile could be seen on her face that made everything freeze. A rainbow could be seen surrounding her, pure happiness that shouldn’t be possible!

 

“Be sure to treat your friends well, okay?” Mana kissed Flora’s cheeks who were nodding before she continued playing with her little friends while Mana returned back to our seat with a questioning gaze on the three of us.

 

“Ehem! Anyhow, I heard about the event in the capital. Are you two perhaps participating?” Kayla asked while resting on the sofa.

 

“Mana won’t be participating but I will be, though. Do you perhaps have some information about the participants of the event?” I asked Kayla before she looked up at the ceiling, turning her attention back towards me as she nodded.

 

“There are a few prominent figures on the contest with the one who you should be more afraid of being a certain new person. This person managed to flip an entire kingdom upside down and became the only person in command of the kingdom in a single day, she also has a special knight that is always clad in black and gold armor that is said to be able to slice down a wyvern in one go…” Kayla answered which made me a bit surprised.

 

“This person sounds interesting, from which kingdom is she from?” Mana questioned.

 

“Well, it wouldn’t be weird if you haven’t heard about her since information about the coup was made a secret. There was little knowledge about their new Queen other than her having a beautiful wine-glass figure, pearl white hair, and eyes that were purple. It is said that she is always clad in an aura of purple whenever she uses her powers… also the kingdom is the Nostalgia Kingdom which is from the West…” Kayla responded before Mana nodded.

 

“Do you perhaps know her name?” I asked before Kayla nodded as she took out a pen and a paper, writing down a few letters as she said.

 

“The name of the new Queen of the Nostalgia Kingdom is said to be Kaori…”

 

It was then when my heart suddenly stopped, my eyes went wide as my mind blanked out for a second. That name matches a certain person I knew in my original world, the same person I trusted for a long time… white hair and a beautiful figure… it couldn’t be, right…?

 

41