[Character Introduction/Q&A/900 readers special] – A Liliful World
1k 10 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After reaching nearly 100 chapters (published, we are already nearing 110 on Patreon) and with many of the major characters for this Volume already out. I have decided to create a simple Character Introduction along with a quick Q&A for simple questions, hope you enjoy!

NAME

Ayumi Eve

DESC

The protagonist of the story, despite owning several dozens of overpowered skills, she is clueless over how to use them (along with despite the fact that she is one of the creators of Solis VR and Simulation). She tends to be mostly positive in everything she does and is never a promise-breaker.

She had a sixteen-year long crush with Kaori that ended with disaster after the two had a misunderstanding in which Kaori was framed by the Dark Goddess Shizaki.

Her real last name is not Eve but Ai which means love.

AGE

18

BIRTHDAY

December 12

WEAPON(S) OF CHOICE

Daggers and Bows because she prefers agility over strength, she is a believer of Flash.

FAVORITE FOOD

Her favorite snack is strawberries (a week after arriving at Solis Reality) because it reminds her of Mana, she used to love spaghetti because of Kaori.

I will only show Ayumi’s statistics since the others have not revealed theirs yet, it’s still something for the future.

LEVEL

86

HEALTH POINTS

86,731

MANA POINTS

58,372

STATUS

System Administrator

ATTRIBUTE

[Angelic Roses]

TITLES

Administrator

The One Who Transcends All Souls

Destined to Be Yuri

Wind Archer

Prince of Women

Playgirl

Inheritor of Queenshelm

Dense Troublemaker

Angelic Rose

The Empress’ Shadow

Fate Breaker

?????????????????

UNKNOWN

SKILLS [1/1]

Administrator (This skill prevents the holder from achieving new skills).

CLASS

Angelic Rose

ABILITIES

Angelic Rose Inherited Skill Package [Agility Enhancement, Wings of Favor, The Rosy Dance, Thorny Lock, Eyes of an Angel, Heaven Arrows, Angelic Rose Bow, and a few dozen more…] Lv. ???

Affinity

 

Mana Fragaria Eve [MAX, WIFE]

 Leisha Kaleen Eve [MAX, WIFE]

 Kaori Nonaka [???, ???]

FLORA EVE [MAX, DAUGHTER]

C*Y*S*A*L  EVE [MAX, D*U**H*E*]

Shiori [100, MOTHER]

 Aurora Queenshelm [100/100 MENTOR and BFF]

Estelle [100/100 TEACHER and BFF]

 Kayla [85/100, FRIENDS]

 Aurelia Fragaria [25/100 ???]

Sleepy Hannah [10/100, FRIENDS]

 Goddess Miu [??????????]

And a few others…

 

ATK

9,162

DEF

3,561

AGI

12,672

INT

1,726

ADMINISTRATOR STATUS

Terminal [Lv.2/10], The Library [Lv. 6/10]

 

NAME

Mana Fragaria Eve

DESC

One of the few heroines of the story, she is the first heroine introduced in the story; Mana is an intelligent person who has a high amount of emotional quotient, she isn’t shy of admitting things to Ayumi especially about her worries and is very open to others coming after Ayumi because she understands the fact that someone like Ayumi cannot be restrained with only one person (especially in a polygamous world).

Despite being said as someone strong early into the story, she is a super weak person and was left behind the dust after a lot of time had passed but that will all change… soon.

Her mother is the infamous Sword Empress who was declared dead but… who knows, she inherits her mother’s powers but is sealed behind a hundred seals because her mother worries a lot about her safety.

She fell in love with Ayumi after seeing her jump into the attack that was supposed to kill her early into the story.

AGE

18

BIRTHDAY

December 10

WEAPON(S) OF CHOICE

Wands, Melody.

FAVORITE FOOD

Ice Cream

EXTRAS (Future)

The Saint of Melodies.

 

NAME

Flora Eve

DESC

The ultimate fluff ball of the story, she is a gluttonous creature who hails from the Great Spirit lineage. She is extremely spoiled but is super intelligent.

 Flora is a talented person in terms of intelligence and combat but is an idiot at other details such as emotions and is demanding, she will literally throw tantrums at times but mostly would endure and simply be patient… though her spoiled nature will change soon.

Her ability as a Great Spirit allows her to control and intimidate any creatures whose natural habitat is of the forest but she is still too young to understand how, she is the most feared by boars because she constantly chases them around with a large butcher knife while singing her signature boar song.

AGE

7

BIRTHDAY

March 18 (the time Ayumi and Mana picked her up)

WEAPON(S) OF CHOICE

Boar and Fists.

FAVORITE FOOD

All of you already know… Boar (Meat)

 

NAME

Kaleen L. Isle Eve

DESC

The second heroine of the story, she is someone super talented especially in terms of weapons though she is a bit older than Ayumi and Mana by two years. She is one of the most talented human beings in the continent with her ability to utilize and master any weapon possible.

She doesn’t interact much with Ayumi because whenever she tries to interact with Ayumi, her heart starts beating too fast that she can’t concentrate.

She holds a concert every Sunday on towns and comes back as early as she can, she has held a total of 517 concerts all around the kingdom and is one of the most famous idols in the entire continent.

She is also capable of creating one of the most sophisticated potions in the entire continent, hailed as the “Witch of Isle” because of her ability to create potions that are said to be legends, she has a teacher but is secret for now.

AGE

20

BIRTHDAY

October 18

WEAPON(S) OF CHOICE

All weapons.

FAVORITE FOOD

Lasagna

 

NAME

Kaori Nonaka

DESC

The possibly third heroine and “last” heroine of the story, the other creator of Solis VR and Simulation together with Ayumi and Ayumi’s first and longest crush (since childhood).

Kaori is a natural beauty, she is talented enough to become an actress, model or a super entrepreneur but decided to forego all opportunity to be together with Ayumi, had she not followed Ayumi, she would have been the number one on Forbes List for her entire lifetime.

Kaori is by far the most detailed character in the entire Liliful story, sharing the same hobbies and likings as Ayumi. Her birthday is also the exact same as Ayumi, they were born at the same day though she is a younger by hours.

She suffers from multiple personality disorder after personally hearing about Ayumi’s death while she was on vacation, awakening her yandere desire which she forcibly seals at most times by overpowering it every day.

Ayumi and her were both mutually in love with each other but never confessed, the two would go on dates almost every other day to the extent that the two were infamous in their school for being inseparable.

 

She personally thinks of Mana as her ultimate rival and archnemesis because she ‘stole’ Ayumi from her especially since she spent nearly her entire life and sacrificed the most for Ayumi but she also thinks of Mana as her friend and ally, she won’t contend with her in combat but in things such as cooking, etc.

AGE

18

BIRTHDAY

December 12

WEAPON(S) OF CHOICE

Swords but can use both bows and daggers as she had practiced them on the other world.

FAVORITE FOOD

Her favorite snack is spaghetti which used and kind of still is Ayumi’s favorite.

 

The other characters such as Ayumi’s mother, Aurora, Estelle and a few dozen more will be shown in the next Character Introduction chapter. Now let us delve into the Q&A, feel free to ask any questions in the comment section and I will answer them honestly.

 

Basic Questions:

Q: Who is the main heroine?

A:

Do not open unless you want to

The main heroine is either Kaori or Mana

[collapse]

 

Q: What is Ayumi’s mother’s name?
A: Shiori Ai (Fragaria, she married into the Fragaria secretly).

 

Q: Will Leisha have her own dedicated arc?

A: Yes, she will have a very special arc to compensate for her lack of screen time.

 

Q: What does Angelic Rose mean?

A: It’s her class which is basically a combination of all the classes she received.

 

Q: What does Saint of Melodies mean?

A: You will know soon, in around 100ish chapters.

 

Q: Are you going after Ayumi x Kaori?

A: I am going after Ayumi x (Mana Kaori Leisha) cause why not?

 

Q: How long will Liliful continue on?

A: I plan on writing this volume of Liliful until 200 chapters before moving towards the next volume which is an entire new series in its own.

 

Q: Can I spoil Flora?

A: Yes, and while you are at it, might as well spoil the new fluff ball… whoops, spoiler!

 

Thank you for the long journey of Liliful, I love you all! This story has been the longest series I have wrote in my entire time as an author (which is one year and a few weeks), it is my most beloved series and is the series I spent the most time writing (despite most chapters being thrown in Patreon first since it is kind of an extra motivation in a sense). Even though I am always busy with programming and school, I spend around two to four hours every day writing this series because I love it. Liliful initially started as a joke though which I shared on several Discord servers for fun, but I ended it turning it into a full-blown series and here we are with smiles. Thank you all for this journey and I hope to see you further down the line!  – Miu, the author.

31