F*ck That Slut!
3.4k 5 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 30

…..

A few minutes passed as Raki was still standing there without moving a muscle. 

Looking over through the papers covering his face, Amon stared at the masked Raki with deadpan eyes. She's been hiding her face for 3 months, for reasons which Amon already knew, and he was in reality, a little impressed at how she was doing things. 

Though people knew about the pirate duo's death, they didn't know what happened to their bodies, as they considered them being cremated. But in actuality, though the male body was turned into a black goo-type substance, the female body was in his Amon's personal Lab, and this fact is known by only a few specific people, including Raki. As this was kind of a test for her from Amon, and he expected her to act in a strange way too… Yet, nothing happened yet.

'Well, maybe I should try to simulate things a little.' Amon thought as he really needed to confirm things from Raki's perspective...

Amon noticed, from under the mask, Raki was glancing at his left hand which was injured a month ago. He could sense all her movements and emotions, as he decided to open his mouth and talk with his sister.

"Hey, Raki." He called out with his face still covered. "How much do you hate me?" 

"E-ehhh?" Raki's body flinched. "What do you mean, 'How much you hate me'?" She asked, dumbfounded.

Amon stayed silent. "Well, you have been hiding your face from me with that mask… it's already been 3 months since I last saw your face." Amon said, as his voice almost got emotional. "Of course you hate me, or why else would you do that... And, now you even know I'm a monster who uses humans as experiments... You probably see me like a devil in a child's disguise…" Amon said as Raki noticed the paper covering his face getting wet.

Raki stayed silent.

Last month, though everyone knew that the two pirates killed by Amon's, nobody knew what happened to the dead bodies except for a few Shandians like the Chief, Duy, Warashi, Grid, Matt, and a few more who were from the old-gen raider team. Though they were a little uncomfortable with their leader doing human experiments, worse, experiments on a dead body, it wasn't that shocking to them, as even they did this type of thing many times to God's army in the past 400 years.

Though what perplexed them was their leader, Amon had let this gruesome information of human-experimentation out to a 10 years old female…. First of all a 10 y/o, and mainly a female…. Though their views on women have changed a lot, it isn't gone completely, after all, they have been believing this for almost nearly 800 years, from the point of Shandora City's fall. This most likely happened after the fall of the city is because something like this happening in an advanced civilization would be pretty much impossible.

However, although they were a little displeased with this development, they couldn't defy Amon's wishes in any way.

"Hey, brother." Suddenly Raki opened her mouth. "You do know the reason I'm doing this, don't you?" Raki asked as Amon stayed silent. 

For the last three months, she's been challenging herself by hiding her face from her beloved brother. It was to solely train and become one of the top 5 strongest Shandia so that she can live in the 'Personal Guards' building', close to Amon's residence. 

"Yes I know that, but you do know you just have to ask and you can live in the Shrine with me," Amon said, as Raki shook her head. 

"No, that's cheating." Raki said. "If an enemy attack happens, then you have to be the one to protect me rather than to me protecting you…" She said, her words made sense.

Amon sighed. "Alright, I get it… But why are you hiding your face? It's not hurting you, rather hurting me….Can't you do the opposite and make it so that you don't see my face?" Amon said as Raki's body shook. 

'Foolish brother… I'm only working this hard to become strong only for the reason that I'm seeing you sad by not seeing my face, I'm working hard so that I can quickly remove this mask and won't have to see your sad face anymore… If it was the opposite, I wouldn't have worked this hard.' Raki thought, but she didn't say that out loud. "I won't answer that question."

Amon smirked under the papers, as he was completely aware of her emotions. Raki, as someone who spent the most time with him, Amon could discern her pattern of thoughts just from those emotions alone, his emotion-sensing worked best for her… So naturally, Amon also knew her reason, and although it is quite childish, it was working very fine, and that's all that matters to him. For that reason, he decided to act in a way that will help her, emotionally.

Soon, Anon will have to leave the tribe for the blues for a short while, so he needs someone to watch over it, besides Wyper of course… Also, when he would return, he would need a person who he should be able to trust for real... That is also the reason why he revealed something like him doing horrible things to others. 

Thinking this, Amon again decided to ignite her. "I see… And what about me doing human experiments on a woman's dead body?" He said as Raki noticed tears falling from his cheeks.

"So what?" Raki answered instantly. "The God's army used to do the same to us, and we did that to them in all 400 years of suffering… Besides," She stopped for a whole As she took a big breath and her hands shook. "Fuck that slut! Who cares! That's some random bitch who almost killed brother. I don't mind if her dead-body gets raped by dogs! If brother had let me handle it, then I would have had her get raped to death by a bunch of horses, and only then experiment on her myself!" 

"...." Abruptly removing the papers from his face, with fake tears in his eyes, Amon looked at Raki with a genuinely surprised face. "What the…'' Soon his surprised face altered, as he laughed out loud. "Pft… HAHAHAHA!"

"H-huh? Why are you laughing?! Did I say anything wrong?"

Amon didn't know where she learned these words, but it seems he would really be able to trust her with more terrible things in the future. As of currently, Raki is the one who, in the FUTURE, might come close to being someone who would gain the trust of Amon's life. Amon shook his head with a smile. 'Well… my 11 years of valuable time went on her after all… So it was obvious that it worked like a charm.' 

Laughing for a few minutes while Raki kept getting flustered, Amon finally stopped. 

"Anyway, Raki." He called out, as Raki straightened her back. "Find Ganfall, and call him here. We have business." Amon said as Raki showed confusion.

Amon then quickly took out a dial from his bag that was lying beside him. "Now go, I will now listen to my new favorite song," Amon said as he pressed the dial. 

*Beep*

["Fuck that slut! Who cares! That's some random bitch who almost killed brother. I don't mind if her dead-body gets raped by dogs! If brother had let me handle it, then I would have her get raped to death by a bunch of horses, and only then experiment on her myself!"] That's what the dial played.

"H-huh?! W-why?... Delete that!" Raki jumped at him, as Amon just evaded her.

For a few minutes, she tried to snatch it, however, she wasn't able to keep up at all. As finally, she was forced to go out and call Gan Fall.

Shopping his act, Amon then stopped the recording. Then he yawned. "Yawn… Well, I will have to take a shower in my golden bathtub." Amon said as he rose up from his back. 

After last month's incident, Amon has grown a little carefree, in a good way of course. One of the reasons he messed up last time is because his mind was always filled with plans… And the will to conquer  But now he realized, in the long run, he might die at any moment, his goal of Absolute would end right at that moment. So, he realized, it won't hurt to enjoy the small breaks, rather to make more plans, would it?

As he's flying at top of the Giant Jack with Shooters, Amon took out a [Tone Dial], as he dialed a number.

*RING! *RING* *KACHA!*

["Oh, it's the undercover God, is it?"] The feminine voice answered.

"Hey, beauti-I mean aunty Koin, how have you been?"

«…*...»

*DIING!*

*DIING*

*DIING!*

The next day, Amon was up in the Sky, at the place of the Golden Belfry. He was ringing the bell, as he has been doing regularly for a year now.

After ringing the bell, Amon then went towards the Poneglyph which was merged with the belfry. Sitting in front of it, Amon started to read it, though he understood sh*t.

Amon looked at the Poneglyph using his full power [Observation Haki], however that was also futile. Soon, he sighed. "This is the Ponegyplh explaining the location of Ancient Weapon Poseidon, Mermaid Princess Shirahoshi." 

Though Amon couldn't read it, luckily he had Anime knowledge, so in that case, this Ponegylph was pretty useless to him as he already knew the contents. Though he still tries to read it every now and then, whenever he feels bored. Touching the blackish-blue material, Amon chuckled. "Anyway, I would have to soon go out in the blues. Before cannon starts, I should get my hands on the giant mermaid." Amon said as he suddenly felt a vibration in his pants.

*Ring Ring Ring!*

 

It was a [Tone Dial] as it ringed. Without any words, Amon picked it up. "Yes?"

["Hey brother, I found Gandalf! We are going to the upper-yard."] It was Raki. 

Yesterday she wasn't able to find Gan Fall, so she did it today. "Alright, bring him in the upper-ruins. Since most of it is already reconstructed, we should be able to have a nice conversation there." Amon said.

["Alright, I'm coming!"]

Soon after, Amon left the belfry and went down to the upper-ruins.

**

**

**

A/N: You may expect some random thoughts from Mc after this too, he would try to enjoy his FREE times a little. 

Discord— https://discord.gg/sek3gZV2jg

This book will receive a bonus chapter the day it reaches 1000+ power stones.

62