Do I kill her now?
2.5k 7 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Chapters in advance in Patreón–

P atreon.com/Master4thWall

[11 Chapters In Advance]

–––

A/N: Accidentally posted this chapter before schedule 😭😭. Fuck, my privacy😭😭.

Chapter 43

Title: Do I kill her now?

….

[15 days later]

Amon was in a desert type town, with 130 pirates in front of him. Among the crowd, a burly person with a scar on his left arm was standing a step ahead of everyone, indicating himself as their leader.

"Sss…. Look at him," A skinny pirate beside the burly man said. He was looking at Amon with a lustful look while licking his dagger. "Big bro, I'm interested in him… Can we keep him alive? I wanna taste-*Pew!*"

Before he could finish his words, he soundlessly fell on his back with a white feather penetrating his forehead.

"""*Gulp*""" Along with the burly man, everyone around gulped hard as they glanced at the dead body, then the kid in front of him. He looked like a skinny and weak teenager, but the part which stood out were his white wings. They were big and beautiful, but they also had few metallic scraps on the edges.

"You… did you do 'dis?" The burly man asked as the kid just stayed silent.

"Sorry, I only chat with girls when I'm in a battle." The teen, Amon, said as his wings pointed towards the front man, seemingly preparing an attack of some sort.

"!" In surprise, the burly man covered his head with his arms crossing in front.

"..."

A few seconds passed as Amon kept smiling without a care, while the burly man still kept his guard up to defend against his attack.

A few minutes passed, as Amon didn't move from his place. The civilians of the area were also peeking at the fight but, they also couldn't guess why the Bounty hunter wasn't attacking the pirates.

"AHH!" The burly man suddenly screamed.

"HE MUST BE STALKING FOR TIME!" Suddenly realizing something important, the Burly man shouted and rushed towards Amon. "Everyone, attack him at once, he is strong and shrewd!"

*Whip!*

Some of the pirates attacked Amon with a whip, while some swords, some spears, and the main boss, the burly man used a club similar to Kaido and launched towards him.

*BAM!*

He swung his club, as he hit the… ground. His attack passed through Amon as if he was a… "D-Don't tell me, you're a Logia user?!" Burly jumped back in alarm, but more surprising things started to happen.

"""Hahaha, dumbass."""

The next moment, the enemy, Amon multiplied and a short, tall, fat, muscular, female, and distorted version of him surrounded the place.

"WH–WHAT?!"

Burly complained in surprise, as his eyes squinted around to understand the situation. "Is this Logia fruit… or paramecia–WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"

"Hahahaha!" Burly heard the laughter of someone from above.

He got angry seeing someone laughing at his confusion, as he abruptly looked up, "HOW DARE–!!!" It was a flying Amon. "WHAT THE FUCK!"

"[Mirage Tempo]" Amon looked down as his clones, or rather, his illusionary clones multiplied.

"Oh, also." As Amon opened his mouth, Burly realized his crew of 130 was surrounded by yellow transparent flying balls… "[Thunder Tempo]"

*Snap!*

"N-N–NO!!!"

*ZZZZZT!*

With a snap of his fingers, the whole crew was rendered unconscious with their eyes turning hollow.

…..

A few hours passed as Amon was sitting in a chair around the same place, with a food plate in his hand.

"Who would have thought I would ever be able to eat food made by such a beautiful sister like you." Amon said as he smiled towards the woman in her 30s' as she just giggled.

"Well, you saved our small town just now. I'm indebted as a citizen." The woman said as she sat beside him.

A few minutes passed by, as Amon sensed someone walking towards him from behind.

The shadow of the figure stopped behind, as Amon looked back.

"Hina is glad you are not just killing pirates like before… However," It was a professional feminine voice. "Hina was searching for you and you are here flirting?" It was the pink-haired marine, Black Cage, Hina.

…..

Another few minutes passed. As Amon was standing there with a bag filled with 600 million bellies in his hand.

"You should have called the nearest base… not Hina. This isn't Hina's territory yet." Hina said as she had her arms crossed and a cigarette in her mouth.

"I only have your number," Amon lied skillfully with a wink as he checked the money. "Besides, you could have notified the nearest marine base yourself, you didn't need to come here." Hina just stayed silent at his logic.

"There… was a problem with the Denden Mushi connection between the two bases," Hina said. "Besides, Hina just wanted to keep an eye on you."

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. You should just confess at this rate." Amon replied while closing the bag. "Anyway, thanks for the fast service like always." He gave her a salute, as Hina just rolled her eyes. "It would have taken more than a day to get their bounties, but with Hina-chan helping me, Amon didn't need to wait so long."

Before Hina could get him for mocking her, Amon flew off. *FAH!*

Hina noticed his wings had small metallic scraps on their edges. '...Was he injured–no. That's none of Hina's business.' Hina turned around to the criminals who were [Caged] by her ability and prepared to leave.

In reality, Amon has added something like an exoskeleton to his wings' edge. Obviously, it's not a permanent effect and can be removed anytime, since Amon didn't want to damage his precious wings. The exoskeleton wasn't just for defense though, as the pointy edge of 3.5 millimeters of it is made of sea stone, while the other parts are normal.

Besides acting like an 'Anti-Logia Wing-blade', they functioned similarly to Nami's weapon "Clima-Tact" with the technology added to it. Albeit it is easier to use with them being attached to his hand-like wings.

…...

[5.5 months later| 1 year until Amon returns]

During the last year, 60% of the bounty hunts in Paradise were done by a single person, 'Crimson Wing, Lucifer'. It was mostly because of his flight ability as he doesn't need to wait for a boat like other bounty hunters, and was able to capture pirates even before others reached that place.

Besides that, Amon received more clients than the average hunter.

The clients are the ones who hire bounty hunters for their protection from criminals, or in some cases, to specifically hunt criminals who they have a grudge against.

His flirting worked here, as he got many jobs with his sweet tongue in the initial stage of his career, he even lost his virginity to a busty onee-san. However his past hard working days were over, as these days, people plead him to take jobs, he was this generations' best bounty hunter after all.

Obviously, by monopolizing over the hunts, Amon made many enemies, Criminals/Pirates and bounty hunters alike. While he made most of them 'vanish', the smart ones joined him. Though some died accidentally because of being too smart by trying to plan on his back.

Ignoring those useless conflicts, Amon decided to create an organization/guild. Initially, it will just be for bounty huntings, though Amon has plans to change that fact later on…

Currently, he's working on creating it. The Marines also don't intervene in this, rather, they, or more specifically, the World Government values FAMOUS Bounty Hunters just next to the Shichibukai, though they don't declare it officially.

For this reason, the Marines act very generously towards Amon and also keep an eye out for him since he can potentially turn into a pirate.

For that reason, they also stationed many spies throughout Whiskey Peak, who are working undercover. Obviously, Amon is aware of them all, though he doesn't mind them. After all, right now, he isn't doing anything illegal.. At least not yet.

Creating an organization/guild isn't illegal, in fact, it's highly encouraged by Marines as it will boost the chance of a victory for bounty hunters against criminals….

There has also been a special guest lurking around the Whiskey Peak for a while…

«…*...»

Amon was sitting in a room on the first floor of the mayor's mansion, while people were coming and going as if this was some sort of an interview room.

"Congrats, you are hired," Amon said as he shook hands with a burly man in front of him who smiled and accepted his hands.

"Thank you very much,"

Soon, as the man left Amon fell on his seat. "Sigh, so boring and monotonous," Amon said as he closed his eyes and rested in his chair.

For the last 2 months, he was hiring bounty hunters for his guild named "Wingless Valkyries".

Learning that the famous 'Lucifer' is creating a 'guild', many hunters across the world were naturally interested in joining so they came here to Whiskey Peak.

Though many of them returned without joining, as generally when joining a guild, one doesn't need any background check. But Amon does that, to take some precautions and makes them fill forms with a very small amount of information which doesn't hurt their pride or sense of security.

Though this was a big problem, as bounty hunters won't usually fill these types of forms. However, most of them did it only for this once, since the forms weren't that intrusive, also since after filling the form, their leader would be 'Lucifer'.

According to the form, besides the personal information part they would have to pay 30% of their hunts, as the provider of those hunts is the guild's master, Amon himself. Many didn't agree obviously, but as time passed, they were kind of forced to do so. Since no new job came to them other than generic hunts. So, as time passed Amon's guild now consisted of 10 thousand members, causing his profit to skyrocket.

He now held on to 16 billion belli.

To compare, Amon can be said to be a guild master of some sort from Medieval fantasy worlds. Not only that, he also had a contract with the Marines about providing them pirate heads now and then, so the Marines also stayed out of his way, or at least they did a yed like that openly.

In this job, there were cases of cheating obviously, however, they were punished thoroughly and set as an example for the others. As for, in front of Amon's Observation Haki, no one could get out after lying.

…..

A few minutes passed, and Amon was still on his chair while he was drinking mango juice using a straw.

He had a bounty poster on his head, the bounty of a black-haired little girl with bright blue eyes, the bounty being 79 million belli.

"..." Amon sensed someone coming towards the room, as he burned the paper with a dial, and it burned instantly not even leaving ashes.

Soon the door opened. *Creak!*

As a tall and beautiful woman wearing a black jacket, and a hat entered the room.

Amon looked at the woman. "The interview has ended already but…" A reassuring smile bloomed on his face. "I can make an exception for a beautiful Miss such as you."

The woman released a smile hearing him as she bowed while raising her hand with the hat on her chest. "It's Miss All Sunday. Nice to meet you."

Black hair, and blue eyes with a blue ring in her pupils. One of the few people of this world who can read the ancient language, but most importantly the language of the Ponegylph. The same person whose bounty Amon just burned, the Demon Child, Nico Robin.

Amon was fully aware of who she was, and why she was here, as she was the 'special guest' who had been lurking around this place. He stood up and shook her hand with a smile on his face.

'Now, the question is… Do I kill her right here and now?' He asked himself in his mind.

**

**

**

A/N: Amon is pretty famous now, though compared to others he is seen as nothing… We also see how Amon is using all the ways to increase his overall power. In One Piece physical strength is everything. But this is only the case for a brawl head.

This chapter was proofread by Discord people and edited by @Reticulum and @Ayyzelos.

[Discord: https://discord.gg/sek3gZV2jg]

1 bonus chapter the day this book hits 1000+ power stones.

49