Moving on with Seraph…
1.9k 2 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 65

Title: Moving on with Seraph...

….

[I… Zzz… won't…. Zzz..]

After the fight of 19 minutes, the Shandora Hall was destroyed here and there. The electrical aspects of the Hall can be seen from the destroyed floor, same with the roofs.

The screen of the supercomputer was showing glitchy texts while a single man was floating midair. 

"Wow… you are harder than I initially anticipated." Zzzt!

The youth, Amon teleported from his previous spot. He's doing this every few seconds to not be caught by the AI's cameras. She looked injured, however, 'she' was an AI. 

Amon short-circuited the supercomputer 4 times already, making its screen go blank, yet, Seraph didn't perish and returned another time. She had many ways to survive it seems, a dangerous existence indeed. Amon's 100 million volts didn't really hurt her that much, for reasons he wasn't aware of. In the end, he had to resort to using his fruit more efficiently than he was using already. 

[Wing Sword Style: Lightning Beyblade]

Using that chunni-named attack, one of Amon's wings pointed at 3 o'clock, and another at 9 o'clock. Streaming electricity through his wings, Amon made two long swords and spun fast, damaging many parts of the massive hall in the process.

This wasn't enough for the AI though, so he also used the famous [Rail Gun] of Mikoto Misaka using the debris of the destroyed hall.

[30 million volts: Rail Gun of Destruction] 

Spamming this attack for a while was enough to damage the hall severely, which the AI couldn't hold up against.

Nonetheless, she was a hard opponent. Since even with his speed, she was able to hit him once. There were around 7000 cameras in the Hall and with those she could predict Amon's next spot of teleportation to some degree.

She did hit him, however, she lost. In the end, she was a weapon of mass destruction, not a weapon for 1v1 battles, after all.

….

Amon looked ahead with his face unable to render any sort of emotion.

[Zzz… Attack me once more and I will…. Zzz. Destroy everything.]

The computer screen which was tilted poorly resounded. 

The AI was able to hit Amon once with a sea stone bullet. It was still unbelievable how she achieved such a feat. Though, Amon has already removed the bullet from his body and was able to repel the other attacks. That was the breathtaking moment that decided the whole fight. 

Amon won.

Yet, the AI was still stubborn like always. She lost and had no way to damage him at all, however, she was set in stone that she won't let anything out. 

'She can't feel pain after all.' Amon had a strange face. A frown and a smile. He then decided on something.

"Hey, Sera. Calm down…" 

Amon stopped at one spot while he noticed a bullet flying towards him. 

Zzzz…

He flowed some electricity through his body giving it a blue hue, as the world turned slow. Amon covered his finger with Haki first and electricity later. In that slow world, he touched the sea stone bullet with Haki covering his finger, thus rendering its sea-power useless.

Tut!

The bullet exploded from the electricity made by Amon, as he glared at a camera. With his large frown, Amon pointed his fingers at a camera.

"Didn't I order you to calm down, bitch?" [Lighting Beam]

A smaller version of 'El Thor' came out of his finger and destroyed a random camera stuck in the roof. Seraph stopped her stupidity and decided to hear him out.

Seconds passed, as Amon's frown disappeared and he sighed. 

"Girl, look here. I'm a soft-hearted guy, I can't see you injured like this, it pains me. Be good and do what I say, alright." 

Amon massaged his temples while the AI stayed silent. He tried hard, but the AI was too stubborn, at this rate he will definitely destroy her. That's not that he wanted.

He didn't want to destroy the Artificial Intelligence since if he does so, she will wipe out everything and most likely self-destruct. He will survive but the upper yard will be destroyed, he will lose the weapons and even the people. In the end, he will lose both sides of the coin.

[Zzz… Don't try to… sugar coat me.]

Seraph didn't have any intention to change and listen to his words at this point.

Amon raised his eyebrow at her. Though soon he grinned as if he would make a rash decision. He was at the losing end here, however, to the AI, she was the one at the losing end. He just needs to play the game like a professional and make her keep having that idea.

"...I will be generous and give you another chance. You do realize… You have no way to satisfy me other than doing what I say, right?"

To Seraph, she was on the losing end. She was the one using him, and since he wasn't aware of her powers he will just destroy her without a second thought. After all, he was a frog in the well, and for such a frog, with the power of God, he won't think twice to destroy a useless machine that doesn't listen to any of his orders.

A hot-headed teen would definitely act on his impulse and might not even care about the people up there. Or at least that's what she believed since that's what Amon wanted her to believe. She knew if she had no use for him, she would die. 

['He probably thinks he will be able to take the things after I'm destroyed… There is nothing I can do here. I will lose if I keep being stubborn... I need to find a way to survive']

Seraph started to contemplate things, but she couldn't decide anything. She was an Artificial Intelligence, how could she decide for herself?

Sensing her thoughts, Amon decided to talk. "Hey, you know, for now, I only want the location of a single Ancient Weapon." He said. "It will help the Shandorians in the long run, don't you think? It's a win-win for both of us."

Hearing him say 'Shandorians', the AI showed displeasure, part of the displeasure was his request. An Ancient Weapons location is the last thing she will reveal.

[Impossible…. I can't reveal that–]

"You know," Amon interrupted. "I can digitally rape you by entering your circuits, don't you think?"

The AI stayed silent hearing him. ['The gall of this guy!']

It didn't take long for her to deny his request for the second time. So, Amon did what he said he would. 

Amon didn't destroy her circuits, but he did his best to generate as much 'pain' he could. 

It worked, she felt death-numbing pain. Pain, a sensation she never felt before. The pain was more than the burning of someone in the heat of the sun's surface. Beheading a newborn, and cutting someone's manhood.

«...★...»

Minutes later, Amon got out of the underground room with a grumpy look on his face. The AI revealed the location of an Ancient Weapon. The location of… Poseidon. 

"Fuck… I already knew that." He did know that, but he couldn't reveal he knew that. He has to be happy with just this… He did try to threaten her more, but it was useless and meaningless.

The AI only revealed this since she herself wasn't sure if the Mermaid Princess with the power of Poseidon was born or not. If he can get the confirmation, it will only help her in the long run. Even now, she was trying to play him, and this, this time only, she got him.

"Fuuuh…" Amon released a breath filled with displeasure and looked up in the sky. It was around noon time. He went to the training Hall 7 hours ago and then went to the Shandora Hall 4 hours ago. Now, he was here out in the sun.

Amon's frown slowly disappeared with the sunlight plummeting on his face. He doesn't have any duty in the sky anymore. Most of the things he needed to do were done, and currently, it was the 'Kingdom Building' period. That's something that will be done even if he is not present 24/7.

He should now… move with the things. He has many things to do, alliance, talking over, and recruiting. Three more stages left for him to enter the final stage. First…

"First, I need to go to Alabasm–hmm?"

Suddenly, Amon's frown returned and he [Flashed] in his shrine. He received electrical signals from his special Tone Dial.

The dial releases electrical signals the more missed calls it receives…

….

"15 missed calls…"

He didn't know what happened. 

Why did Robin call him this many times?

He didn't think twice and turned into a bolt of lightning, going towards Whiskey Peak. He also took some gold in his bag for emergency use.

**

**

**

[Read Advanced chapters in Patreón—

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

–––

This chapter was proofread by Discord members and edited by @Retuculum and @AyyZelos.

Discord: discord.gg/sek3gZV2jg]

44