The Legendary…
2k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 70

Title: The Legendary….

….

–Reo Pov–

 

ZZZZZTT!

 

Impossible. What is this? Is this the power of a God?! No, this is God!

 

In front of me, God himself had transformed into a giant… A 20 feet tall, massive, muscular giant.

 

His body has grown large and his muscles were insanely pronounced. His skin was slightly blue, but soon it stabilized and returned to a normal hue. He looks strange… but not in a bad way. His grin was radiating electricity through the air.

 

He had loose, white pants on, while his red shirt was torn, and his hair was slightly blue with a strange green hue. For some reason, he even wore some golden jewelry on his body today. Electricity was flowing through the jewelry, and even around his body. They were making him look more formidable…

 

[Image Here]

Broly

The power of a God? Is this what it feels like to be in the presence of a higher being? One day… maybe I will achieve power around that level, but now... Am I strong enough to serve under this God?

 

While my mind was wandering, God himself looked towards Urouge, who took a step back instinctively. His 15' feet stature was nothing compared to God's 20' feet body.

 

""Urouge, prepare to block this with your head. Alright? Just like I demonstrated until now. And just like you were doing until now, I will try to hit you in the chest. But you will stop it with your head, okay?""

 

Everyone's body shook hearing the strangely saturated voice coming from God. While Urouge stopped in his spot and almost fell on his knees, God moved his hands. This time, it was not his fist. It was one of his palms.

 

[Palm of the Thunder God]

 

Zz…

 

His hands were slow… wait, the world is slow. Before Urouge regained his composure and tried to block God's palm, he flew away as a massive shockwave was released from the hit of thunder and skin.

 

*BAAAAM!*

 

BRRRRRR

 

A great wind pressure was created, Urouge was flinged 60 km away, into the white sea, and the ring was destroyed. A giant crater was created at that spot, while many trees around there were broken and flew in all directions. 

 

It seems I won't be able to train today…

 

….

 

Training? That day, there was no more training. It was a day for everyone to bear with their shaky body, the shaking which didn't even let them stand properly. 

 

Some lost consciousness, while some fell on their knees, God himself looked down at everyone. His eyes up in the sky. The mystery surrounding his white eyes only made it better. 

 

Wait, Urouge is in the sea… 

 

Luckily, along with Mont Cricket, a little girl was still there to run and rescue Urouge from the drowning white sea.

 

«...★…»

 

The Amaru transformation of Enel worked very simply. He transformed into a thunderbolt and made that bolt very big, thus becoming a fat-bellied giant at the size of 20 meters. This didn't need any sort of training, rather he just manipulated his Elemental Body, not his normal logia body.

 

However, that wasn't the case for Amon. Amon didn't turn into his Elemental form for this transformation. That was a totally different technique in itself.

 

Amon rather manipulates his 'base' logia body, which is not easy at all, even with his control over electricity . Yet, Amon succeeded with the small control over the electricity that came from the fruit, while the control over the body came from Seimei Kikan. Seimei Kikan is the control over one's body, it doesn't matter if the body is made of electricity or organs.

 

What Amon did was to  let electricity flow through his body and since his body is made of electricity, it mixes with the other electricity and grows in size.

 

This time, he grew around 4x larger than his normal body, standing at (20 feet) 6 meters in size. While he was supposed to have a big, fat belly, it was nullified with Seimei Kikan, since rather than simply storing his electricity in his body, he streamed it through his muscles, thus instead of having a fat belly, he became a literal Legendary Super Saiyan, Broly.

 

What Enel did was turn into lighting itself, and increase the size of the said lighting. However, what Amon did was let  lighting flow through his body. Those two things are different, so Amon's skin didn't turn blue completely, only his hair did, which mixed with the air of the forest where strange plants live, turning it  green. 

 

For now, 6 meters is his limit, unless he uses the original Amaru which lets him become 20 meters, he needs to train more if he wants to increase the size of the transformation.

 

Currently, Amon was living his chunni dreams, while his people were seeing the true power of a God. It was killing 2 birds at one stone, or maybe 3 since Amon was training in the process as well. 

 

Currently, the form's only weakness is its large body, resulting in a large area for receiving attacks. But there are ways to nullify this as well… but that's for a later day, at a later time.

 

Amon has two things to do before he will leave for the moon. First thing first, he needs to visit Alabasta, under the identity of King (god) of the Sky.

 

«...★…»

 

Days passed, as Amon kept doing his training. Though it was hard to find volunteers again, he had to use Wyper to demonstrate more martial arts. Luckily, Wyper only had 15 bone fractures this time.

 

Amon on the other hand was coming up with new ways to use his powers while observing the making of his new vehicle. It was small, just a motorbike, but it's awesome. It's not complete yet, but it will be soon enough.

 

After another few days, when Wyper's bone healed super fast and the God's Militia had completed a small course of training, Amon decided it was the time to move his Kingdom. Time to form an alliance. For a country that can produce devices , which can produce clouds, a rainless country is the best possible ally.

 

In this world, the best and strongest rainless country was the one named Alabasta.

 

….

 

It wasn't that hard to reach Alabasta. They took only one big ship with 34 people on the ship.

 

The Personal Guards(5). The Commanders(25). Amon, Isa, and Aisa and Cricket. Since Aisa wanted to see the blue sea Amon brought her here and Isa accompanied them.

 

The ship used the same way the Strawhats jumped and safely landed in the sea with the help of 5 octopi . Amon also used a hot air balloon above the ship and used Wyper as the torch. Wyper was a little against this, but a few lightning bolts shut him down, not that they hurt him.

 

With the electricity-powered special jet dial, the ship reached Alabasta using an Eternal log pose in a single day. Though it was pretty hard to navigate at first, with Amon's ability to sense the electrical frequency in air, it wasn't that much of a problem. 

 

…..

 

On the shore of Alabasta, many ships were docked. Currently, everyone at the dock had their eyes on a magnificent ship with golden scraps here and there. It was clear, the ones on board the ship were some royalty from a different kingdom.

 

Among the whispering crowd, a certain black-haired woman was standing in disguise. Nico Robin.

 

….

 

Ignoring the whispers around her, Robin stared at the ship from which people with wings on their backs started to come out one by one. 

 

Robin counted 33 people coming out, while she had a frown on her face. Finally, as the 34th person came down her frown lessened and a smile bloomed on her face. She was clad in black robe and a black cowboy hat on top of her head. So she could move freely even under the nose of Crocodile's spies. Not that it mattered much, after all, 30% of Crocodile's people are working under Amon. 

 

They are the double agents Amon hired.

 

As the ship was being docked, while people were having a shocked face from their wings, Robin slowly walked through the crowd towards the 'Royalty'. Her eyes set at the white-haired kid with a black cloth mask covering his upper face and only showing his cherry lips. His mask had two eye holes and a letter was drawn on it with white paint. A. 

 

**

**

**

 

A/N: Hit a writer block… Again ??. So I hadn't uploaded for 2 days.

 

I'm back though ?

 

––

[Read Advanced chapters in Patreón—

 

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

–––

This chapter was proofread by Discord members and edited by @Retuculum and @AyyZelos.

 

Discord: discord.gg/sek3gZV2jg]

39