Reaching Alabasta…
1.9k 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 71

Title: Reaching Alabasta!

….

–Amon Pov–

Looking in front, I tried to sense a certain 'voice' among the crowd. It was Robin and expected, she was here already.

I'm currently under disguise so that nobody recognizes me. It's pretty easy to use a different identity since my hair is now white. I just used a hair coloring gel I made myself 2 days ago. It's a very special product that can only be implanted in one's hair when electricity is flowing through it and the same process must be done to remove it. I just need to channel some electricity into my hair and it will return to normal.

There is no chance for anyone to recognize me, and even if they did I would be able to sense it. I will just finish them then…

Ignoring the thoughts, I looked ahead as Robin was finally only a few steps away from me. I'm not sure how she would react to meeting my people so suddenly, but I guess it won't be that much of a big deal.

"Hello,"

Robin bowed slightly towards us, as she picked the crowd's attention, including us as well. The first one to react was obviously Raki.

"Oh? Miss, do you need something?" 

She instantly walked towards her and helped her raise her head. This girl… She's trying to copy me a little too much, even flirting with girls. 

Fuck.

…..

–General Pov–

"Do you need something, Miss?" Raki said as Robin raised her head. For 3 seconds, she looked at Raki's face with her head slightly tilting. Soon, she smiled.

"My, yes. I think your big brother knows who I am, please follow me." Robin said as every Skypiean looked towards Amon, he just nodded. "Hn,"

While Isa laughed at Amon's failed try at a deep voice, Robin glanced at her.

Soon after, they followed Robin, while she appointed some hunter from the guild to look after the ship. Raki was trying to ask Amon questions, but she was stopped every time by Isa. Isa knew there must be a reason for Amon to be under disguise. She has previously asked everyone to talk less with Amon during the trip.

Not long after, Robin went to a shop where many camels were kept. They bought 34 Camels and started to go towards Nanohana, the town where a branch of the guild 'Wingless Valkyrie' exists. Crocodile was pretty much against giving them a position in the kingdom, but with the king's considering this for days, they were permitted to build a base here as well.

It took quite a while for them to reach Nanohana, as it became night by then. Still, around 7 p.m, they reached the 20-floor modern building with large golden wings attached to it. Robin guided them to the roof since it had enough space to hold everyone for now.

Robin opened the door of the roof after clicking the key, she slowly stepped inside.

….

"Please follow me."

Robin said while doing a gesture for them to enter. Amon, who was a step ahead, entered first as everyone else followed. 

"Ah!" Amon didn't say anything more and slopped on the floor. The floor of the roof was grassy, and many small flower trees were around the rooftop, it was a small garden. 

Since this was a sandy island, it was cold at night naturally. Some of the Skypieans were sneezing at the sudden change in heat.

Just a while ago, the temperature was so high that they were all sweating except the fire human and lighting human. Yet now, it was so cold that everyone was shivering, again except the fire human and lighting human, and additionally, Robin who was wearing a warm outfit.

While everyone looked around the roof, and Isa strangely looked at the lying Amon, Robin went to the side and placed down [Heater Dial] on the roof.

"Wait," Before she could turn them on though, Amon called out. "We have a human torch for that."

While Robin looked confused, Wyper sighed. He's been used as a fire-machine for a while now, well not that he hated it. It was for his own people after all.

Wyper started to heat up the atmosphere, as everyone slowly stopped shaking. 

Amon can do the same, and he could have done it on their way here as well, however, he didn't do so since everyone needed to get familiar with the temperature of the blue sea sooner or later. Now since Aisa was shaking badly, he decided to stop the training for now. They have been training all day the past few days, after all, he didn't want them to go sick here.

….

"Ouch fuck…"

Not long after, Amon was rolling on the floor with his mask removed, while Isa was sitting on his side comforting him.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

Isa asked as Amon stopped rolling. Yesterday, he went to Raijin island to get his body fu*ked from the constant strikes. There were many bruises on his body, while Seimei Kikan was enough to remove the sore mark, the pain was still there.

"I'm fine… I will be fine." 

He said while looking at the clear night sky with a pained face, the stars and nebulae were clear from the roof. This is more clear in the sky, but this atmosphere around gives a special feeling.

"Alright…" Isa replied. "But is it okay for you to take your mask off? That girl will come back soon, she will see your face."

Amon shook his head with a smile. "It's fine, she's a trusted person."

Moments ago, Robin went down to get some cold drinks for everyone. Now the Skypieans were talking about things they saw today. The desert was a new experience for them, so they were very excited even though they were tired. 

Raki was playing with Aisa, while her mind was lost in thought. 'Who was that girl?'

Soon after, Robin returned with many drinks in a box-like container and even a tea flask which was being held by a hand coming out of her back. People flinched and took steps back seeing it, though Amon sat up seeing her with a smile on his face, making everyone release a sigh of relief.

"So that's a devil fruit ability?"

They asked themselves while Robin dropped the container and flask down. 

"Fu fu, Yes it is. Please, help yourselves."

While some people started to walk to that spot, Robin started to walk towards Amon. She glanced at Isa for a second before smiling at her. "Hello, my name is Robin. I'm Luci's sister you can say."

While Isa tilted her left hearing 'Luci', Amon tugged her dress and pointed at himself. 

"Ah!"

Understanding things, she tilted her head right. "Sister?"

"Yes, sister."

While everyone looked towards them, Raki jumped up from the side. "EHH? WHAT SISTER?!" She screamed and jumped at Amon. "I-I need an explanation! You are cheating behind me, you could have gotten a girlfriend, so why a sister?!"

Amon smiled wryly, while Robin giggled. She might get along with her just fine.

«...★...»

Meanwhile, King Cobra was eating his dinner with Vivi. They were sitting at the large royal dining table while eating many luxurious foods.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom!*

Vivi was eating loudly like a barbarian. 

'What a sight…' Cobra sighed seeing this. His daughter was pretty strange for a princess. He expected a very cute daughter when his wife got pregnant. Not that he didn't get a cute daughter, the problem was that she grew into a tomboy. Around two years ago, she was kidnapped as well. 

Just while Cobra was about to release another sigh, Vivi's voice flowed. "Hey father, I heard guests are coming?"

She asked as Cobra stopped his sigh and rather went into deep thought. "Yes… they are from a Kingdom named Skypiea, I don't have any more details than this."

"Oh? Mystery…"

While the 8 years old Vivi was acting childish, Cobra was contemplating things. 'Although I accepted to meet the people of this Skypiea Kingdom upon the words of Warlord Lucifer, I'm not sure how things will move forward. He said they are from an island in the sky… I don't even understand why he jokes with me, a king all the time.'

Sighing, Cobra shook his head. 'Anyway, let's see what happens tomorrow. I will just act friendly since they were recommended by a Warlord… also since they are the originator of these handy dials.'

Under Vivi's constant questions filled with curiosity, Cobra finished eating and went to his room, 2 maids following after him with their heads down.

«...★...»

On the other hand, Crocodile has received the news about the arrival of people with wings. It didn't take him long to make conspiracy theories. Lines like this were lingering in his mind–'Are they Lucifer's relatives? So does that mean his wings are real?'

'If so, maybe I should take them hostage?'

But he wasn't sure where they were currently. It was very hard for his spies to have kept following them through the desert. Crocodile decided to send someone there to look at things. 

A little blonde girl at her age won't get questioned by people, let alone suspect her. According to his knowledge, Lucifer and Miss All Sunday aren't aware of this girl's existence in Baroque works since she only joined the group recently.

**

**

** 

[Read Advanced chapters in Patreón—

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

–––

This chapter was proofread by Discord members and edited by @Retuculum and @AyyZelos.

Discord: discord.gg/sek3gZV2jg]

34