A casual day or an usual day…
1.8k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Read Advanced chapters in Patreón—

[15 Chapters ahead]

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

…..

Chapter 72

Title: A casual day or an unusual day? 

….

"You could have gotten a girlfriend, why did you get a sister?!"

Amon's wry smile soon evolved into a deadpan look. 'Bruh.'

He was tired, but he didn't mind giving some time to her. Not that it would take hours to calm her down, only one second is what he would need.

However…

Internally smacking his face, Amon looked at Raki. She was pretty strange for a child and this type of behavior made her seem even stranger to other people around her. Though Amon was quite delighted at her reaction today.

In canon, she was supposed to grow into a loving big sister from being a quiet and meek girl. While Aisa was supposed to be a generic tomboy, yet things changed drastically. The butterfly flapped its wings and their personality got swapped.

Here, Aisa was the meek girl, who might or might not change. While Raki was a tomboy to her core, there are no ways for her to change back. There was an actual reason behind her change as well.

Looking at her, Amon raised his hands towards her face. While she closed her eyes scaredly Amon caressed her hair. He recalled that time when she cried from Amon asking Isa for a tomboy sister. 

'After that time, she started to change herself to fit what I wanted… Ahh, I suddenly feel weird.' Amon wasn't sure how Raki would react if she could hear this thought. Will she be happy? Or will she have an existential crisis?

Her reaction today threw some people off, and even Isa was weirded out. What level of brother-complex was this? Though Amon just nodded internally. 'If I think a little, it's a bad thing, as long as she's beside me, I don't mind if she becomes a yandere. She's already half-way there… She even did that sacrifice haircut thingy."

Currently, Raki had short hair in a bob-cut. She cut it herself since having long hair was quite stressful in a fight…. It didn't seem she was completely different from her original counterpart.

Her eyes were shaking a little, while everyone was looking at the scene strangely.

Amon was on his back, Raki was at the top pulling him by the collars. Amon was hardly suppressing his laughter. He was, nonetheless, happy at the development. It was a bad thing at all, to begin with. It's not that hard to subdue her and make her accept reality.

Amon was quite worried and even looking forward to how she would react after seeing him offer King Cobra the thing he's mainly here for.

Ignoring the thoughts, Amon smiled at her.

While Raki was flinching from his hand caressing her hair, Amon slipped his hand down and placed them against her back. Before she could react, Amon pulled her down towards him and made her face fall on his chest. 

"!!"

Raki tried to jump up in surprise, while people around turned around to do their job. This was too awkward for them. Wyper yawned from the side and went to pick a cold drink, Isa covered Aisa's eyes while walking away with a giggle. Robin also giggled and went to get a gift she prepared for Raki beforehand. She has heard quite a lot about Amon's people, this made her take Amon as an open guy who would share everything with his sister.

'Fufu, how sweet… and here I was getting nervous.' Robin sighed in relief. She was quite worried if this little sister, the person who indirectly made Amon and herself end up together, would be happy with her or not. But it seemed she's just a hormonal little girl. Nothing she can't handle.

Robin also spotted an 'inconvenience', an uninvited guest around the place. She had her eyes all around the building, she uses her powers very interestingly after Amon's advice. For this, she was delighted to be able to help him with his lightning powers as a payment.

Raki didn't move for minutes before she opened her lips and a hardly audible voice came out. Amon 'couldn't' hear, or at least he didn't react even after she said so.

"Let go of… me." This time, she said a bit more loudly, but Amon only gripped her back strongly. 

"No." He said. "I'm apologizing… I'm sorry for getting a new one, but you are still the first sis. Forgive me, sis."

While Raki's body shook and goosebumps covered her body, Amon started to laugh holding his stomach in his mind.

«...★...»

The Skypieans rested in the building that day, they were given the luxurious bedrooms all around, while Amon passed his night at the roof. 

He was humming until he fell asleep, he was quite enjoying the atmosphere. Even though it was cold for others, he felt quite comfortable. It's as if the temperature was perfect for him. Thinking 'what can go wrong', Amon slowly lost himself to sleep while humming the 'Mask Off' tune.

Yes, what can go wrong?

….

–Robin Pov–

Inside a hotel in Nanohana, a little blonde girl was eating her food. She was still trying to gather information even now, pretty skilled if I say so myself.

The hotel is 24/7, so it's still open. I'm sitting on a corner of the hotel, while she was in another corner. 

She's Miss Valentine of the Baroque works. I learned this from the spies we have in Crocodile's organization. She's a 15 years old little girl, yet she's a skilled assassin. She has a devil fruit that lets her fly, I don't have any knowledge besides this since she's quite new to the organization. 

It seems she's been flying above our building until everyone went to rest. I spotted her and let Luci know, though he knew about it already, as expected. He just asked me to torture her… torture huh, I've seen that a lot since I worked with many slave merchants before. How interesting that I'm going to perform something that, but oh well, I've already fallen a long time ago.

First thing first, I need to capture her. It's not hard, after all, she came to the wolf's den this time. There is no way for her to escape. Everyone inside this hotel is our people, they all have their eyes on her. Poor girl, I would have snapped her neck right here if he had not  ordered me not to…

Glancing at a waiter and nodding towards him, I go back to my eating. He knows what he needs to do, that's how everyone under us is.

Soon after, the waiter served a special juice to the girl which she slipped curiously after some sweet words from him. It didn't take seconds, as soon after she slopped on  the table.

 

Mission successful. Or at least half-way successful… Anyway, let's take her to the basement. I will keep asking her questions until Luci comes as he said.

…..

–Miss Valentine Pov–

"BAH!"

Where is this?!

Splash!

Before I could think more, another bucket of water was splashed all over my face. Who is it?!... Oh, shit.

Looks like I got captured… it is that woman Mister Zero warned me about.

Fuck, why is the organization so small. I was sent by myself, if I had a partner this situation wouldn't have happened. What do I do–bam!

"Aah!"

The woman in front of me, Miss All Sunday kicked me right in the face. Why is her name like this, it's as if she's also a member of our Organization. Shit, a fucking copycat.

Gritting my teeth in pain, I glare at her. She won't kill me for information purposes, and if I'm unlucky and she decides to finish me, I just have to reveal my identity. She definitely won't harm someone from their ally's team.

Or so I wished. Who would have thought she would torture me even though I revealed everything I knew…

…..

–General Pov–

"Mommy…." Aisa was up from her sleep and was clutching Isa's clothes.

After barely getting up from her sleep, Isa looked at Aisa for a while. Soon, she released a sigh. "What's now baby? Did you have a nightmare?"

Aisa stayed silent, but Isa just hugged her tightly. "Don't worry, I'm here. Your brother is here as well, no nightmare will be able to hurt you."

Isa kissed her, while Aisa stayed silent and closed her eyes. She could pretty much feel the things happening in the basement of this building. Her sleep ended the moment she heard that angry and annoying 'voice'.

Though she wasn't sure of the presence, she could feel the one pained emotion and one cold emotion of two people. The pained emotion was bearable, but the cold emotion wasn't. She has never felt something like this before….

This wasn't a nightmare but was something scarier. Yet, she was sure her brother would keep her safe...

Unbeknownst to her, Amon was not really someone who was in a state to save someone else from a nightmare.

«...★…»

It was morning and the sun was just rising. The sandy background made the sun seemingly shine brighter. 

On the rooftop of the 10-floor building of Nanohana, a black-haired teenager, Amon was sitting. His eyes were hollow, there were dry marks of tears around his eyes. He's been sitting like this for 5 hours now, looking at the moon, and now the sun.

This world is strange, nice and fucked up. Yet, he's been here for 14 years ago. Not that all of his days were all happy, but that didn't change anything. He was still who he was in the past, just a little more experience at things. Even though he changed a lot in these years, that was just him getting character development. 

"Yawn…" Amon stood up and yawned casually with a droplet of a tear falling from his cheeks. This was nothing new, but it's been a few years since he has had a nightmare, so he was feeling a little strange. Well, not that he can't handle some memories from the past. 

Rubbing his eyes, Amon faced the sun as the sunlight penetrated the cloud and fell on his face. 

"I guess I should pay a visit to the spy, she's still getting tortured. Not that they are anything deep, just some small electrical shock here and there… nothing she is unfamiliar with most likely." 

Amon was aware of Miss Valentine as a 22 y/o, but that can't be said the same for her 15 y/o version. He has a little knowledge of her past, which he plans to use soon enough. Who would have thought, Crocodile was actually smart? 

Doing some push-ups, Amon continued talking with himself.

"Killing her would be useless. She's young, just 15 years old. So maybe seduce her?" Amon thought for a while before shaking his head. "Nah, too much time will be wasted. I should just shock her brain and make her brain dead… Or maybe no, fuck I need to clear my mind then make a decision. Such a weak mindset I have…"

Still not sure of what to do with her, Amon just decided to go and take a shower. He will only move on with her after meeting with Cobra, it's already been pretty late. Maybe his shower thoughts will help him with other things as well... "Fuuu…"

Even though it was said to be a 'nightmare', Amon felt like he was home in his dream, or maybe, it was his paradise. 

Suddenly laughing loudly, Amon cleared his stress and walked through the door of the roof.

He ignored Robin's concerned gaze who was just on the other side of the door. She came to wake him up… didn't expect to see him like that.

***

***

A/N: If you read chapter 1005 Manga, you know Robin has a cold side to her.

–––

This chapter was proofread by Discord members and edited by @Retuculum and @AyyZelos.

Discord: discord.gg/sek3gZV2jg]

33