Year 1515!
1.8k 9 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 87

Title: Year 1515

[1 Year later|Age 15]


Inside a dimly lit room, on a luxurious soft bed with a white bed sheet, I was with a blonde woman in her mid 30's.


"Ahn!"


I lightly pinched the blonde mature woman's nipples, making her moan lightly.


"Ahnn… d-don't touch me so suddenly."


"How could I not." I didn't heed to her. "I can't believe you are only 35."


Ignoring the woman, Koin's groan, I continued to play with her nipples. She was a beautiful blonde woman, but her beauty would one day vanish when she would have aged more. Not that it's a problem, I will just get a new one.


Currently, she was lying on her back while I was on top of her. I pulled up her nipples one by one as she shook her body. I didn't stop there and moved my mouth forward to start sucking one of her nipples.


"Mmm~"


Koin twisted her body lightly while I kept her still while pushing her down by grabbing her other breast.


It's been 7 months since I'm having sex. I've been training for the whole year, today I'm taking a break. My Motorbike is almost complete, I will use it to go to the moon and spend a long time there. I need to keep away from everyone for a few years to show up my actual self. They won't question the change after 2 or 3 years of my time on the moon.


While thinking, I moved my hands down to Koin's crotch as I started to move my fingers at the border of her cave. 


She replied with a sweet moan. "Oh~"


I didn't stop and started to move one of my hands to massage her breast while the other was playing with her cave. My mouth was sucking her nipples while she was breathing heavily, covering her forehead.


"Yes… keep going. Nngh~"


She said as I twisted her clits. She released a loud moan, befitting her slutty outlook. I then moved my mouth towards her face. I went towards her lips, but she placed a finger above my lips.


"Ah, baby. Let's not do that, we can't kiss." She said with a nervous smile. "That's the only thing I won't do–!!"


Obviously, I didn't listen to her and stole a kiss. This is our 3rd time having sex but the first time we are kissing. She was against it while talking about her husband. What a slut, she's been sleeping with me yet she makes such excuses.


"Mmm…"


While she struggled, I moved my tongue inside her mouth, fighting against her own tongue. She was still trying to resist a little, but how can a weak woman like her beat me at this game. While kissing, I played with her cave as I finally entered my fingers inside her cave. She made a surprised complexion as she tried to pull back her face, but I bit her tongue.


I caught her tongue's end with my teeth, rendering her unable to move anymore. I will now start the main game…


However…


Knock Knock!


...Some stupid bitch knocked on the door as a frown appeared on my face. I know who it is, but Koin seemed scared. Fuck, bitch ruined the moment.


Knock KNOCK!


"Hey!"


"Koin open the door!"


I didn't heed to the calls and continued playing with the flustered Koin. It's kind of kinky to keep doing it with people around, but I guess it's my thing.


Bang!


"FUCK! KOIN ARE YOU FUCKING BIG BRO AGAIN?!"


Ugh, this girl Raki. I need to teach her a lesson later.


I sent a bit of electricity from far as she got knocked out of her senses. After that, I continued doing what I was doing.



–General Pov–


A few hours later, Raki was sitting on the floor with a dial in her hand which she was holding on her ear. 


"Sniff, Robin! Help me, big bro shocked me again. He bullied me again, waaaaa!" Raki was shedding Crocodile tears.


"You know, he was fucking a woman who lives here, sniff… I went to check on them and he knocked me out." Raki was complaining to Robin on the Whiskey Peak. "Fuck, this is not the first woman too. I thought he turned a new leaf since its been several months the last time he fucked a woman, but he's at it again… more so, he's fucking his own church's nun!"


Raki was complaining while Robin was listening to this with a wry smile. ["Calm down Raki, he's been like that for a long time. I was wondering why he was acting innocent all of a sudden, but this just proves he is still your brother."]


"...Hmph! I won't talk to him ever!" Raki was going through puberty, rebellious thoughts are just part of the package. "Or no… I don't think I can do that… I'm too attached to him... WAAAA!"


Robin sighed from the other side. Things would get busy soon. Yet, he is just fucking around, quite literally. ["Anyway, Raki. Big Sis will talk later, I have some works to do bye~"]


"H-Huh, hey, I want to talk more–"


Beep!


"...Fuck. Everyone is so mean, why keep living in this world." Raki shedded some tears and decided to go to Isa this time. Her mission to try out that 'thing' that Amon likes to do would be done at a later time.


«...★...»


"Fuuu…" Robin released a sigh after disconnecting the call. 'He's been doing it again huh. Can't he tell I don't like it–No, it's my fault to think he should understand what I want. Then should I try to sedu… No, no. I don't want to ruin this relationship.'


Robin again released a grand sigh. Things were going smoothly these days. There were no problems with the alliances and their organization was also progressing 

 smoothly. They've been doing better than Crocodile, while his organization was also growing after recruiting some new faces. Luckily, that girl Miss Valentine was not dumb enough to betray Amon and is still  working for him.


However… there was one problem. "Vice-Admiral Liger has finally started to move. That can be a real problem."


Vice-Admiral Liger, one of the strongest Vice-Admirals currently working under the Marines. His devil fruit is powerful, but that's not what makes him dangerous. His greed does. 


He wants to be an Admiral in the future, but his contributions are  too low to be nominated as a candidate. Knowing this, Amon used his greed against him, so he was working according to Amon's wishes, not that he was aware at all.


He's looking for evidence against Crocodile. Amon was using his enemies against each other. He can't just kill Crocodile off since there might be some questions. But more so, he was being cautious about who Crocodile really was. For all he knew, Crocodile can be connected to some big shot who will hunt Amon down if news gets out. So Amon was using the marines as a bait. 


However, Robin didn't know any of it. She was scared. 'It would be a big problem if Luci doesn't take him down now…' 


Robin had enough confidence that Amon could take him down. She has seen his powers with her own eyes, she feared nothing at this point.


Robin put down her papers for a while and took out her drink that she hid under the table. "Only this can comfort me, huh… I hate you."


On the other hand, Amon was only doing it with Koin to relieve his stress. He has hit a limit. His Goro Goro no Mi wasn't improving anymore. 



"Fuck."


Amon cursed as Koin stared at his face from the side. They finished their intercourse after 4 hours, Amon was forced to stop as Koin was too weak to continue. 


She hugged Amon while wrapping her legs around him "What is it, sweetheart? Was I not good enough?"


"You are the best." Amon kissed her lightly. "It's not about you, I'm facing some minor problems. Don't mind it."


Koin stared at his face for a while before placing her head against Amon's chest. He had grown taller, around 210 centimetres, so Koin was much shorter than him. 


"Alright… I won't pry." Amon stroked her hair while looking at her. 


'What a bitch.' Thinking of the things she has done until now, Amon released a small chuckle. 


'Anyway, I should pay more attention to myself. I need to know why I can't use more than 250 million volts…' Amon had reached the output value of 250 Mil volts 2 months ago, but after that he had no improvements. It's been one and half years since he got the fruit, by now he reached 250 million volt of  outputable power from the initial 100 million volts. He improved a lot, but it still wasn't good enough. Even a normal lightning bolt was 300 million volts, while some can even reach 1 billion volts. It doesn't make sense why the Goro Goro no Mi, literal lighting itself can't generate even this minimum power.


**

**

**

[Read 17+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N–


Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

–––

This chapter was proofread by Discord members and edited by @Retuculum and @AyyZelos and @Shortmotor!


Discord: discord.gg/sek3gZV2jg]


28