Popcorn!
1.4k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 88

Title: Popcorn...

Time passed by as Amon was called by Robin. But before going back to Whiskey Peak, he decided to pay a visit to Isa.

Zzz…

He teleported behind her while she had Aisa on her side with another newborn in her hold.

This was Isa's new child. It's a boy this time. He's 2 months old. Amon did some throughout inspection with his Observation to check if the child was a reincarnated person or not. He can't check every newborn, but since this guy is not someone who existed in canon, Amon had to do it. The result was, no. He was not, which was fortunate for the child.

It didn't matter that he was Isa's son, Amon wasn't sure if he would have the same talent as Aisa so he was using special medicines on the child's body to help him grow quickly and well in the future. He was also hypnotising him from the get-go so that he can be under the complete control of Amon. His brain will develop to listen to Amon's every command. It was easy to achieve such a feat with his nerve numbing, hypnotic abilities.

…..

Amon spent some time with them and finally vanished from the sky. Along with a special looking sword on his waist, Amon was flying towards Whiskey Peak.

He needs to finish Croc soon, he plans to marry Vivi before 1520. If he kills Croc at the same time, people will get suspicious of Vivi while witnessing her powers. So he needs to make Croc vanish before that time. For that, he had already been controlling the greedy Liger from the shadows.

After reaching the Mayor building, Amon frowned sensing that Robin was once again drinking. 'Fucking bitch, she's destroying her health.' He gritted his teeth. 'I guess I will have to subdue her in a better way than this soon enough.'

Thinking such, he teleported behind Robin inside the room and snatched the drink from her hand. "Didn't I say not to drink anymore?"

Seeing his sudden arrival, Robin got flustered. "W-when did you…"

Amon cut her midway. "No, that's not important. Listen to me, you need to stop drinking."

Although she had a flustered face at first,  she turned her back on him. "...Why would I stop? I like it. Have I ever asked you to stop having sex with random girls? Then why are you meddling in my personal life?!"

Amon made a shocked face. He grabbed her by her shoulders and turned her around to face him. His face went cold as he leaned forward close to her face. "Nico Robin, I said… don't drink anymore."

Amon lightly tossed away the bottle of whiskey while Robin stood there, frozen. After a few seconds, she clenched her teeth and glared at him. "WHY DO YOU CARE?!"

Robin took a deep breath. 'I said it… You've been fucking around all day, while I can't do what I love?' Unexpectedly, Amon instantly looked back at her eyes. His eyes wide and tears forming at their corners. He blinked twice as lines of tears started falling like fountains. 

"I can't care about someone I adore? You want me to die?... Fine, don't look for me anymore." Amon covered his face with a hand and started walking away. Robin stood there, frozen for the second time. This time, her mind went blank.

The only thing she can think of is. 'No… What have I done…'

….

Amon walked outside the room as his tears stopped. 'Yawn, why is she acting this way? Not that this is the first time I'm fucking around, also not the first time she knew I'm doing this... Sigh, I hate these types of situations. But if she wants me in the bed, if she's so desperate, I won't refuse.' It was quite clear what she wanted, Amon doesn't have any problems giving it to her.

He then went to a restaurant to eat some food. He was hungry after spending time in the Sky, besides he hated forming fake tears.

After eating, Amon had better things to do. 

Vice Admiral Liger knows many things about Baroque Works, even the fact about their alliance. Amon has to make sure he delivers the information to the HQ about Crocodile, but  that the fact of their alliance doesn't get out. Well, even if it does, it's easily coverable. 

Liger is a greedy man, he didn't report anything to the HQ since, first of all, this was a suspicion of him, to begin with. Amon was the one who planted the seed of suspicion in him, of course. Although by now, he knew the suspicion was correct, yet he wanted to take the achievement of exposing a Warlord in his name, so he didn't report to the HQ yet.

Amon currently, knew where Liger was. He just needs to be sure. Without thinking much, Amon ignored Robin's problem for now and teleported to Crocodile's Gamble House.

«…★...»

In a decently lit room, two men were sitting opposite each other on a luxurious couch. 

At the left, Crocodile was sitting with his elbows resting on his thighs while his hands were clasped together. On the other hand, on the right side, a man with a lion-like physique was sitting with his arms spread and resting on the couch.

The man had a large stature, he had shoulder-length blonde hair coming out of his mask. He had a small blonde beard around his chin. His body was also covered in many kinds of tattoos. 

{A/N: He looks like the National-rank Hunter, Thomas Andre from Solo Leveling.}

Currently, he is looking towards Crocodile.

"Kekek! So, Mister 0, what do you think about reconsidering my offer. Work for me, I won't reveal anything." He said while looking at Crocodile with a mocking grin.

Crocodile frowned. "Vice-Admiral Liger, I don't know why you are after me, but I have already said this once, I will say this again… I won't work for anyone." 

The man was Liger, the Vice-Admiral Amon was talking about. 

"Oh-ho? Why though? I mean it's such a good offer, I will help you grow more than your rival/partner whatever you call that group. But if you don't take my offer, you will die. A buster call will be summoned and will destroy you quite easily." Liger looked at him with his eyes glimmering. 

He was offering Crocodile to work for him. He changed his mind on exposing him from the get-go. He will use him for a few years before doing that. But if he doesn't accept, he will definitely kill him here, he is a short-tempered man after all.

"If you accept, it's a win-win for both of us, no? If you don't, then you are dead through and through." 

Crocodile’s veins are visible now. For the past week, this guy has been coming to him everyday. He knows about his illegal work. He knows about most of them. Crocodile was quite angry at who might have done this, but he guessed it's a spy among his people.

Crocodile then inspected the man for a while. He's supposedly on vacation, yet, he is threatening him while even being undercover. Crocodile knew a Vice-Admiral was strong, but he feared no one. He was stronger, he is the King of Desert!

"My answer will always be, NO. Stop me if you can, I'm scared of no marine. Use the Buster Call, I will obliterate them!" Crocodile said with a dangerous glim around him. He wasn't scared, but he didn't know the Vice-Admiral in front of him was stronger than most the people he ever met. 

Liger laughed at his response. "Kek, then so be it~ I will let the HQ know. They just need to come here, using  a Buster Call isn't hard for someone like me."

In a second, Liger took out a snail from his pocket. He dialled the den den-mushi as it was picked up in a second.

Kacha!

Crocodile moved his hands while Liger was talking. "Mushi Mushi, it's me–…"

Sands came from the floor of the room and devoured the snail. The crispy sound of moving sand irritated Liger.

Crocodile sneered. "What do you think you are doing, Liger."

Crocodile glared at him as  Liger looked at him with an expressionless face. He lightly cracked his neck. "How confident you are. I don't even need to use my ability to whip someone like you, kek."

At a ridiculous speed Liger jumped forward, trying to Grab Crocodile by his neck, but Crocodile vanished from his sight. Liger activated his Observation Haki, although this wasn't his best facet, he still found Croc soon enough.

He was out of the city, in the desert. "Heh, I didn't know that guy was such a coward."

Saying this, Liger jumped out of a window. He went towards Crocodile, flying using Moonwalk.

Crocodile noticed Liger in the air. After Amon's influence, Crocodile was less prideful than before. So he didn't mind using some cheap tricks like fighting at the arena which would have let him use his maximum powers.

After Crocodile did so, it was unknown if Liger, one of the strongest Vice-Admiral who expertise in Armament would be able to beat Crocodile, the same Crocodile who knows… Armament and was much stronger than before.

….

Meanwhile, Amon watched the scene from the air, with a bag of popcorn in his hand and a sword wrapped in white clothing on his waist. "Such an unexciting fight. But, who will win? Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!"

It didn't matter who would win, in the end, this was Amon's perfect opportunity to take down both of them. Now, he doesn't even have to wait for Liger to let the HQ know of things. After some search when they find both Crocodile and Liger's dead body, they will know things by themselves.

"One stone, two birds. Will I win the gamble… oh wait, but I'm cheating. How sad." Amon tilted his head. "I will choose… a draw. This match would be a draw."

**

**

**

[Read 15+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

–––

This chapter was proofread by Discord members and edited by @Retuculum and @AyyZelos and @Shortmotor!

Discord: discord.gg/sek3gZV2jg]

26