Robin’s Night (1)
1.6k 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Read 15+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N–

 

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

*

Chapter 91

 

Title: Robin's Night (1)

 

 

Amon vanished from the rainy area, appearing above the dark clouds, just below the white clouds.

Between the layers of white and black clouds, Amon was lost in thought. Quickly shaking his head, he decided to finish the job with Robin. If she keeps going like this then Amon would need to reconsider some things…

First things first, he went to the sky and placed the fruit in his secret vault. 

Amon had many devil fruits in his collection, among them he gave some to his people. Currently, Braham had the needle-needle fruit. With his shooting ability, the devil fruit made him a dangerous individual to fight against. He can just shoot thousands of needle bullets towards an enemy simultaneously and he would win the match by default. Maybe, one day he might be able to pull out Illumi Zoldiac's needle skills.

On the other hand, the Hair-Hair fruit was given to Kamikari, that’s why he was growing his hair long. 

In less than 4 seconds, Amon went to Skypiea, placed the fruits in a super-secret place, and returned to his previous spot. As of currently, he can travel at a speed of 16,000 km/s. Not only travel, unlike Kizaru he can move and think at that speed as well. This lets him live in a near-time-stopped world if wished. 

Amon was quite satisfied with his speed, but he was still paranoid. So, he was still training his speed. Before he reaches an actual Lightning's speed he will keep going.

With a bolt of lightning, Amon then proceeded to teleport towards Whiskey Peak. 

He didn't return to the mayor's building, rather he went to a bar to get 'drunk'.

Unlike how he expected, Robin wasn't present in the bar. After looking at the building with 'Thunder Eyes', Amon found out that she was holding back as much as she could. 

'Good.'

Drinking a few bottles of wine, Amon lightly patted his chest. He played simulations in his mind of different situations based on his act. 

He simulated 77 different situations and found the most appropriate one to use against Robin tonight. He will have her in bed tonight, that's what she's been craving for.

Amon then returned to the building after rejecting some invitation. 

Staggering in his feet as if he really was drunk, Amon entered the large building. 

….

Walking over to his bedroom door, Amon rolled the doorknob. However, it was seemingly locked from inside.

"Hic—wHo is insiDe?" Amon talked gibberish as he knocked on the door lightly.

 

Amon was acting drunk. This way, if he does something he might regret, he can sue this as an excuse.

 

Seeing no response, Amon started to hit the door strongly.

Bam Bam Bam!

"OPPeeeen! Opeeeen! Come out whoever is insideee!"

Amon kept hitting the door, finally, a few minutes later the doorknob moved. Somebody was opening the door.

Kreak

The door was opened as a sleepy Robin, wearing a black jacket and shirt pants came out from inside. 

She rubbed her eyes. She didn't know when she fell asleep, she didn't even change. 

As her vision cleared, her eyes grew up. She looked at Amon who was staggering with his eyes being dreamy. He was drunk.

Robin didn't notice this at all, she was too surprised to do so.

She quickly jumped forward, hugging him tightly. "Y-You are back! I knew you won't go anywhere–kyah!"

Before she could finish her words, Amon pushed her away hard. He glared at him. "sHut up bitch, dOn't talk to me. Why are you HerE, in mY room?"

Robin was hurt a little as she fell in her elbow. But she endured it and looked at Amon. "Are you… drunk?"

"Hic—huh? I'm not drUnk!"

Her mind went black for a second. 'After saying all that you last time, he came here drunk?'

Rage took over her. She stood up and walked forward. 

She pulled Amon's collar.

"You, how dare you!" She gritted her teeth. "What do you take me for?"

Amon stared at her silently with sleepy eyes. He closed his eyes and clenched his teeth. "What dO I taKe you for? Find ouT youRself."

He lightly pushed her into the room and closed the door. 

Before she could react, Amon walked towards her with an expressionless face, but a slight rage could still be spotted. 

Robin felt intimidated since Amon was releasing a slight amount of Conqueror's Haki. 

She took a step back as her legs hit the bed. Behind her, the bed was stationed. She looked back in surprise as Amon walked over to her and lightly pushed her by the shoulders. 

Robin fell in the soft bed while her hair fell elegantly as if they were sea waves.

A blush appeared on Robin's face. "What are you doing?"

She felt a little strange. Robin was fully aware of her feelings, she didn’t mind changing their current relationship as well. 

 

But there was one single problem. She didn’t like seeing him with other girls but she wasn’t confident enough to make him stay loyal to herself after she changed the relationship ethier. She had a thought, Maybe… 'Maybe it isn't bad that he is drunk. Now, if he accidentally does that with me then maybe I will be able to control–… sigh.' Robin covered her face in disappointment. ‘Where have I fallen to even think this against the person who saved me from the hell of loneliness .’

Robin closed her eyes. 

Amon looked at her and leaned down. He placed his hands in her chest and started to pull the chain off Robin's jacket. 

Robin's eyes instantly jumped up. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

She tried to get up but Amon pushed her back and jumped on top of her. Sitting on her stomach, Amon held her hands together with his wings while proceeded to unzip her jacket with his hands.

As he slowly pulled down the chain, the black bra below it entered his eyes. Ignoring it, he fully pulled the chain down. Now, Robin's tanned skin was seen, only the bra and short pants were blocking a full view. 

Amon stopped doing anything. Seemingly thinking something, he looked at the scene silently. 

Seconds later, Amon slowly directed his hands towards her bra. But Robin struggled.

"Luci, let go! Don't do this!"

Amon didn't heed to her words and pulled her bra down!

But before he could enjoy the view, a slap flew at his face. 

Tha!

Robin created a hand in Amon's body and slapped him on his left cheek. 

Amon's head was forced to look away as he stayed silent with a 'shocked' face and wide eyes.

Robin removed his hands and covered her chest with her hands. "Mister Amon, what do you think you were doing just now? I'm not your sexual partner."

Robin said lightly, but her voice was heavy. She almost wanted to break out crying, but she controlled herself.

Her lips twitched as she looked down. She just called him by his actual name, this was her first time doing that. What was happening here?... What has their relationship become?

She raised her head to look at Amon again as her lips again wavered. He still had a shocked face. 

A few minutes passed just like that and Amon stayed still.

Minutes later, he got up from the bed and walked to the side of the bed to get a bottle of water. 

He splashed some water on his face. He poured down all the water on his face.

Amon showed his back to Robin for a few more minutes before slowly turning around. 

He was fully sober now. Well, not that he was ever drunk anyway, but Robin doesn't need to know that.

He looked at Robin and opened his mouth. "I will be clear… Tell me, what do you want, Robin?"

It was a straightforward question, Robin had an answer. But she wasn't brave enough to spell it out. 

"I… don't know what you are talking about."

Amon didn't heed to her words and walked towards her. While Robin crawled backward in the bed, Amon had a thought.

 

Why was Robin doing this? This is not like her. Just to keep him to her? But he was always there, he never said 'no' to her even once. Then, why?

 

Amon knew the reason, it was simple.

 

Ignoring the thoughts, Amon got up and crawled forward with an expressionless face. 

"I will say this now. I plan to do many things with you tonight, stop me right now. Snap my neck, or you won't get the chance later."

Robin made a pained face as she looked away. 

Amon had no care for that though. He went close to her and pulled her by the collar.

Her face came closer to Amon's as he placed his lips above hers. She struggled, but Amon didn't stop.

**

 

**

 

**

 

A/N: There is an explanation about Robin's current state, at least what Amon assumes, in the next chapter. ? 

 

This chapter was proofread by Discord members and edited by @Retuculum and @AyyZelos and @Shortmotor!

Discord: discord.gg/sek3gZV2jg

21